Time Skip

By Chance

 

I am extremely upset right now because I had this all typed out and done and hit 'add chapter' and my internet decided it hated me. So now I have to do it all again..... SKNSLKGNLKNDLGHKNDLNLKNDHLKNDH. 
 
I seriously want to cry right now.... >.<
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
-Your POV-
 
 I smiled as I stared at my phone. My wallpaper was a picture of Gikwang and I. He was kissing my cheek softly as I took a bite of chocolate ice cream. I smiled as I remembered that day. It was the day we became an official couple...
 
  -flashback-
 
I was walking with my best friend, Gikwang to get some ice cream, his favorite thing to do when he had a free schedule. Walking into the small parlor, we headed to our usual spot towards the back as not to draw too much attention to ourselves. As Gikwang sat across from me, I noticed a small tinge of pink dusting his cheeks, but dismissed it from mind. It was quite hot out so maybe he just needed to cool down. The waitress, recognizing us from the countless time we had been there, sat our usual ice cream in front of us. Chocolate for me, and vanilla for him. Like yin and yang...
 
 While eating my ice cream, I noticed that Gikwang was being abnormally quite. 
 
  "Is something wrong, Oppa?" I asked him. His head snapped up, surprise evident on his face as he stared at me. 
 
"Err.... Kristy-ah... I need to tell you something.." He said, looking down. My heart sped up as I looked at him, urging him to say what he needed to.
 
     "Kristy.... I... Before I say this, I just want to let you know that I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time but I didn't want to ruin our friendship." I nodded and he continued. "Ever since the first time I saw you and heard your voice at that fan meeting and again at the diner a year ago.... I couldn't get you out of my mind. Every thought had something to do with you, or something that led me back to you. You were everywhere. Your eyes, your lips, your smile, your voice. Everything captivated me. Especially your eyes. They are the most beautiful I've ever seen....." My eyes widened at his confession. It felt like my heart was going to burst from my chest any moment.
 
   "What I'm trying to tell you is that I'm head over heels in love with you. I have been since you smiled at me. It was so soft and sweet, it melted my heart. I know you probably don't feel the same for me, but I wanted... no needed t-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He tasted slightly minty with a hint of vanilla. It was addicting. He was shocked at first, but soon responded to the kiss. When we pulled away seconds later, we looked at each other, our faces red. Smiles tugged at our lips.
 
  "I've always love you, Kwangie..." I told him, pressing another kiss to his delicious lips.
 
"Yah! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" He questioned. I looked down. 
 
     "Well... I thought you'd never return my feelings and I didn't want to be hurt by you rejecting my confession...."
 
I felt his hand grasp my chin and gently tilt my head up, connecting our lips again. I responded immediately, his hands coming up to caress my face as he deepened the kiss. We finally pulled away, both our breaths slightly ragged. He smiled at me, making my own heart melt.
 
"Kristy.... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked cutely. I pecked his lips once more, smiling at him.
 
  "How could I say now to that face?" I told him. He laughed and slid into the booth beside me, his body right next to mine. I pulled out my phone, brigging up the camera and looking to Gikwang. My boyfriend. God it felt good to be able to call him that....
 
"Let's take a picture to remember this moment..." 
 
With that, I picked up my ice cream, taking a bite, as Gikwang pressed him lips to my cheek. Hitting the 'capture' button, I stored the memory away forever...
 
-end flashback-
 
  That was a year ago, yesterday to be exact. Gikwang and I had gone out for a romantic dinner before heading to the park where we had our first date together. The night was spent laughing, smiling and sneaking glances at each other. As we arrived back home (my apartment actually. Allison and Samantha were out..), our lips were locked in a passionate kiss as we fumbled with the door, biting back moans. When we finally got the door open we rushed in, shutting it behind us. Gikwang picked me up, wrapping my legs around him as he carried me towards me room. 
 
   The next morning, I awoke to Gikwang's body snuggling against my own. A smile formed on my lips as I quietly got out of bed to stretch. I stared at him as my smile widened. This was the happiest I've probably been in my entire life, and it felt great. Dressing in his shirt and a pair of short, I glanced at Gikwang once more before exiting my room and heading towards the kitchen. The smell of bacon, eggs and biscuits assaulted my nostrils and I felt my stomach growl. I continued on my way, pausing to look at the sight in front of me. Allison was standing in front of the stove cooking breakfast, Yoseob stood behind her with his arms wrapped lovingly around her waist and his head resting on her shoulder. He turned to look at me. Allison glanced over her shoulder. 
 
     "Looks like the two of you had a good night..." I said, taking a seat at the table. Yoseob smile and buried his face in Allison's neck, who blushed and sat a plate full of food in front me. 
 
  "Yah! Are you trying to make me fat?!" I accused her. 
 
"Well, you used a lot of energy last night. Eat up." She sat herself down on Yoseob's lap and began feeding him cutely. I made gagging noises as I looked at them. She stuck her tongue out at me before continuing, giving Yoseob eskimo kisses. 
 
'They're so cute together...' 
 
   As I was taking a bite of the delicious food in front of me, I felt warm breath against my neck and goosebumps rise on my arms.
 
".... Can I have you for breakfast?"
 
      That was the last thing I remember before being whisked away to my bedroom, Allison yelling something about being quiet and using protection, but the door closed, cutting her off. Gikwang smirked at me before attaching our lips and pushing me down on the bed.
 
  '... I could get used to this....'
 
~~~~~~
 
OK. NOW it's done. It's a little different, but I couldn't remember every detail from the original I typed... >.<