A First Date^^

By Chance

-3rd Person-

 Kristy rushed around the apartment, making sure she had everything she needed for her date with Gikwang. She wore a simple pair of red shorts with with a dark shirt that read 'relax' in white letters and some black converse. Her long black hair was down and straight, bangs framing the side of her face. As she ran around Allison and Samantha sat on the couch, watching her with amused looks. 

    "I know how she feels..." Allison thought out loud, remembering the preperation for her date days before. Samantha laughed as she watched her best friend stop in front of them, looking down at herself. 

       "OK... Guys.. How do I look?" She asked.

 "Ugly." Samantha said. Kristy glared at her. Allison stood up and walked towards her.

    "You looks fine." A knock sounded at the door. Allison smiled and practically skipped to the door, opening it to reveal Gikwang. He was wearing a pair of plain white jeans with a black slight v-neck, and white and green shoes. 

 "Annyeong Allison." He bowed slightly, making her smile as she returned the gesture.

       "Gikwang! Come on in. Oh, and you don't have to be so formal with me. It's fine." 

They walked into the living room to see Kristy and Samantha staring at each other. Kristy with a slight glare and Samantha with an awkward smile. When Kristy noticed Gikwang, her eyes racked up and down his body before looking into his eyes. He flashed her a smile before stepping forward. 

 "You look beautiful~" He said happily, making her blush bright red. Allison giggled happily. "Shall we go?"  Kristy nodded and walked over to him. Allison pushed them out the door, "Don't get into too much trouble!" She said, before slamming the door in her face. Kristy sighed and muttered a string of curses under her breath, making Gikwang chuckle. 

   Gikwang led get to a green Kia Soul parked in front of the apartment building. 

"Ohh~~ I love Kia Souls!" Kristy exclaimed. Gikwang opened the door for her, climbing into the driver's seat moments later.

      "I love them too!" He said. He began driving and they talked about everything. Kristy quieted down as they left the city, arriving at a large park/forrest. 

 "Where are we?" She asked Gikwang, who grabbed a large basket before climbing out of the car.

"My parents used to bring me here all the time when I was little. I like to come here when I'm free to relax and think." He told her, leading her through the trees on a faded path. They finally arrived at a large pond with a bridge leading to a small island in the middle of it. Gikwang grabbed her hand, lacing his fingers with hers, and he led her across the water. Laying out a large blanket on the ground, he motioned for her to sit. He began pulling food out of the basket Bulgogi, kimchi, bibimbop, and various other korean dishes, along with bottles of water. Kristy looked at him with surprise.

            "Wow.... Did you make all this?" She asked him. Gikwang rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly before sitting next to her. 

    "Yoseob-hyung helped a lot... I'm not the greatest cook, but I manage." 

With that, they began eating. Feeding each other cutely and laughing together. Once they were finished, they packed evverything up and walked to the water, staring into the clear water to see the fish swimming around.

     "Yah~ Gikwang! Look, look! It's a koi fish!" Kristy said with excitement, causing Gikwang to chuckle. After a little while, they began the walk back to the car, their hands laced together. Kristy avoided eye contact and climbed into the car. When they finally pulled up in front of Kristy's apartement, Gikwang got out to walk her to the door. 

"You really don't need to..." Kristy attempted, but he was persistant.

     "I insist." 

 They reached their destination and Kristy turned to look at Gikwang. 

             "I had a really good time today. Thank you~ the food was delicious." Kristy told him, a blush staining her cheeks pink. Gikwang also blushed before replying.

     "Thank you for accompanying me today. I enjoyed your company~ Maybe we can.... do this again some time?" He asked shyly, looking down. Kristy hid her surprise and smiled. "I'd love to!" She said. Gikwang beamed and leaned forward, pressing his lips to her cheek before wishing her a good evening and walking away, leaving a shocked standing in the hall. After a few minutes, she brought a hand to her cheek. she could feel the kiss lingering there. twitched and a bright smile formed on her face. 

   'This is the best day.. Ever.'