Nervous

By Chance

Hello~ This story really only has 2 comments and they are both from the same person, which is who I'm writing this for.. and it makes me feel self-conscience about my writing and whatnot.. but oh well.. I shall continue on and finish this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Gikwang- 

   I sighed softly to myself, staring at the name and number pulled up on my phone. It was the girl (who's name is Kristy) I had met the other day. We had exchanged numbers and I really wanted to ask her out on a date.... but I had no idea where to take her. We had been texting back and forth for the past two days, getting to know each other a little better. I figured she already knew a lot about me, being a B2UTY and all, but that didn't stop her from asking. Still engrossed in my phone, I didn't notice our fake maknae, Yoseob, walking up to me. 

      "Kwangie~ Something wrong?" He asked, his usual smile seemed to be brighter. I sighed and set my phone down.

 "Hyung..... Could I ask you something?"

"Of course~" He replied, taking a seat next to me. I straightened my body and looked at him seriously.

            ".... Where should I take a girl for a first date?" Yoseob's eyes brightened as he looked at me, smirking. 

       "Are you talking about Kristy-noona?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

   "Seobie... you do know that all three of them are younger than us.... right?" I asked him. He smiled yet again before telling me that Kristy was more like a noona to him than a dongsaeng. I shrugged my shoulders before repeating my question. 

    "Well... I took Allison to Lotte World yesterday." I looked at him with surprise and envy. All of us had ourown personal schedules to attend to, whereas he had a day off due to his recent solo album release. I didn't want to take Kristy on the same date, so I racked my mind for an idea. Yoseob looked down, also thinking. We could go.... bowling? No... too many people. The movies? That's not original. I ran my fingers through my hair quickly before slouching over, frustrated. Yoseob looked at me with amusement. 

        "Why don't you take her on a hike and a picnic or something? You know... be romantic, Kwangie." 

 "You know... that's.. not a bad idea actually.. I could make some kimchi and some rice.... should I take American food?" I asked. Yoseob shook his head. 

"They've only lived her for 8 months. Take some traditional korean food." He suggested. I nodded and picked up my phone, creating a new message.

To: Kristy(:

From: Me

Kristy~~! Are you busy tomorrow?

Within minutes my phone buzzed, signaling a reply.

From: Kristy(:

To: Gikwang-oppa

Aniyo~~ Wae? 

I fumbled with my phone for a minute, figuring out what to say.

To: Kristy(:

From: Me

I was wondering if you'd like to do something together? I have a rare day off^^

 

-Kristy-

      I was sitting with Allison, who was describing her date with Yoseob the day before.

  "... and then we rode the roller coaster and I screamed like a little girl. And then we got cotton candy. And then he won me this giant teddy bear. And then-" I spaced out as she continued talking, fangirling. My phone buzzed, and I felt my heart speed up as I saw who the text was from. Gikwang. Opening it, I didn't even realize Allison had stopped talking and was staring at me, a pout on her face. 

From: Gikwang-oppa

To: Me

Kristy~~! Are you busy tomorrow?

My hands shook slightly as I replied back almost immediately. As I read the next message I recieved, I felt my phone slip through my hands, landing on the floor. Allison picked it up and glanced at it before grinning.

  "What are you doing?!" She asked, "Text him back!!!" 

I snapped out of my daze and grabbed my phone, typing furiously before hitting the send button.

To: Gikwang-oppa

From: Me

Sure~ I'd love to! :D