Fan Meeting

By Chance

 

Please enjoy, and comment to tell me what you think!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Excitment was bubbling inside of you, threatening to burst. You were finally getting to meet your favorite k-pop group, BEAST! As you stood in line (you and your two friends were the last three people), you could feel your hands start to sweat and your heartbeat increase. It was finally your turn, and you moved forward to meet the leader, Doojoon. As you moved down the line of idols, you got even more nervous as you got closer to your bias, Gikwang. Finally arriving in front of him, you bowed deeply before asking to sign their newest album. He smiled, greeting you warmly, and asked your name.

    "Kristy." You told him shyly. *You and your friends are from America*

Gikwang complimented you on your name and began asking you questions while signing. As you answered him, you looked over to see that the same thing was happening to your friends. Once he was done, he continued talking to you comfortably, and finally stepped forward to wrap you in a hug. You stood frozen as his strong arms remained around you, but finally snapped out of rhe daze to wrap your own arms around his, burying your face in his hard chest. Trying to make the hug last as long as possible, you were disappointed when he pulled away, giving you one of his signature eye-smiles. 

       "Thank you. It was an honor to meet you. Hwaiting! Saranghae~" You told him, a smile gracing your lips. Gikwang's smile widened as you spoke. 

  "Thank you forsupporting us! Hwaiting!" He replied to you.

You walked away slowly, leaning against a wall when you were finally out of sight, trying to calm your racing heart as you waiting for your friends. They appeared shortly.

       "That was awesome! Woonie was so cute~!" Your best friend, Samantha, said excitedly. 

 "Ahh~ Yoseob was so handsome! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much!" Your other friend, Allison, said happily, massaging her cheeks. You laughed at the people you called 'friends' and began walking towards the apartment the three of you shared.

         "Nae!! Gikwang hugged me and it was so.... amazing." 

Allison and Samantha began telling you about how they also got hugs from their biases and how they were so nice to them. Allison ruined the happy moment.

"Mehh... Now we have to go to work!" She said, making you and Samantha groan. 

    "Way to ruin the mood, Allison!" You said. She looked down sadly, mumbling an apology before following you and Samantha.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh~ Well, I had multiple versions of this chapter and typed out one I really liked, but then my internet decided to be a pabo, and dissconnect right when I clicked the 'save' button, so this is what I have. Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment~~