Last Goodbye

Last Goodbye

 I shook my head. " Ara. " i said.

" Hyung ah. Take my money from my wallet in my back pocket. I have $6,000 won. It should be enough for the two of us, or we could share food. " Dongwoon said.

I slipped my hand into Dongwoon's pocket and pulled out his wallet. I took out $5,000 won and I bought a meal big enough for the two of us. We had our lunch and went for our movie. The movie finished at 06:40p.m.

" Oh yeah hyung. You have duty today. " Dongwoon said.

" Yeah i do. " I said as I put my hand over Dongwoon's shoulder and walked slowly to the taxi stand. We met Doojoon at his apartment and returned the crutches to him. I carried Dongwoon from there. He was average weighted, so it wasn't a bother to me. We took the same taxi back home. Once we reached home, difficulty level: 99.

" Dongwoon-sshi, come here. " i told him.

" Hyung-ah. How do I go there if I can't move my legs? " Dongwoon replied.

" Oh yeah. Right. " I replied as I knocked my head. I paid the taxi driver with my credit card. I moved Dongwoon to my side, put one hand under his knee, and the other on his back and carried him. I adjusted my hand that was on his back and moved it to his neck. Dongwoon was staring at my face.

" Yah. Stop staring at me. " i told Dongwoon.

He chuckled and said, " no. " and continued staring at me. I reached my house door and sat Dongwoon on the floor so I could unlock the door. Once I unlocked it, I picked Dongwoon up again, brought him to my room and sat him on my bed.

 

 " Hyung ah. Kamsahamnida for carrying me. I know I hurt your arms and I know I hurt your back even more. Mianhe. " Dongwoon said in a gentle tone as he lay down on my bed. 

" Mm. It's okay. Are you gonna sleep in my room or your room? " I asked Dongwoon as I swallowed 2 painkillers to get rid of the pain in my back.

" Your room. " he said as he smiled at me. 

" Yah, take a shower now. We've spent the whole day out. " I said as I carried Dongwoon to the bathtub. I took off Dongwoon's school uniform and grabbed the soap, shampoo, conditioner, facial wash, tooth brush and tooth paste. 

" Do what you need to do. " I told Dongwoon. ' Do what you need to do ' was a phrase I would use when bathed Dongwoon, which meant to soap himself and shampoo his hair. 

" Okay. I'm done. " Dongwoon said. I reached for the shower head and washed off the shampoo on his hair. I put my hand on his chest as the shower head followed my hand. Dongwoon took the shower head and washed the soap off his *ahem*, private areas. 

Then I took the facial wash, massaged it into his face and washed it off. Dongwoon brushed his teeth as I conditioned his hair. After his shower, I dried him and changed him.

" Dongwoon-sshi, don't fall asleep yet. I haven't dried your hair properly, you might catch a cold. " I told Dongwoon. 

" Okay hyung. " he replied as I sat him on the bed. He carried his leg on the bed and covered it with the covers. I went to go have a shower. I came back and Dongwoon was already asleep.

 

His hair was already dried. I smiled as I went to my mattress and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up at 5:45a.m. I had to get Dongwoon ready, and then followed by me. 

I went on his bed and tapped him, followed by saying " Dongwoonie ah.. Wake up, there's school today.." He turned around, took a deep breath and sat up. I carried Dongwoon to the bathtub, bathed him, dried him, change him and make breakfast for him. After all that, I had a shower and got dressed for school. I had a slice of bread for breakfast, just to fill my stomach.

My back was aching, but I still carried Dongwoon from the couch to the wheelchair. I got out of the house at 7 o' clock sharp and arrived in school at 7:15a.m. Kikwang, Yoseob and Hyunseung had already arrived. But Doojoon hadn't arrived. From here, Kikwang will take over the story.. Annyeonghaseyo. Naneun Lee Kikwang. Doojoon-hyung hadn't arrived in school yet. I've tried calling him but he didn't pick up the phone.

" Hyunseung-hyung, where's Doojoonnie? " I asked. Hyunseung shrugged. We brought Dongwoon to class and waited for Doojoon hyung to come. Their class teacher Mr Yang had already come in and we had to leave the class. Where is Doojoon? I wondered.

During recess I called him, " Doojoon-hyung, eodiya? " 

" Oh, Kikwang-sshi, I fell sick today and I forgot to tell you. Mianhe ah. " he replied. 

" Will you be able to take care of Dongwoon today? " I asked.

" Most probably not. " He replied.

" Ah okay. Take care hyung! " I said.