Chapter 1

Change of Plans

Late one evening, in a small apartment a family of three sat down for dinner huddled around a small table on the ground. A mother and her two children chattered about their day.

"You know how you wanted a job to pay for your studies abroad? Well we found you one!" minah's mom cheerily clapped her hands together. 

"Really?! That's great! So where is it? What do I do?" she excitedly asked. 

"You're going to love it. The pay is so great."

"That's great, so what do I do?"

"The family that hired you is so wealthy, my friend at work introduced me to them. The mother is sooo well dressed, and her husband looks so capable," Minah's mom jabbered on. 

"Mom, what are you hiding from me? What's my job?" she knew her mom was obviously trying to avoid talking about the job. Her mom's face froze, realizing she was caught.

"It's nothing really. You get to tutor their son. Being the 2nd high student of your school, I'm sure you'll do fine! Do you accept the job?" she said.

"Tutoring a little kid? That's it? That's not so bad."

"So you accept? I'm going to call them right now!" her mother excitedly grabbed the house and began dialing numbers.

Taemin, Minah's 7 year old little brother, asked, "I think she's still hiding seething."

She pat his little head and nodded,"definitely, but whats the worst that could happen? It's just tutoring." the two quietly talked while their mom excitedly talked on the phone.


Minah came home from school the next day exhausted. She tossed her backpack onto her desk, and her jacket onto a chair, then proceeded to lay down on her bed, all of which were not there. She jumped up from the ground and rubbed her bum and looked around. Nothing. Everything was gone, not a thing in sight. Just an empty bookshelf and her posters on the wall.

"Mom!" she rushed out of her room and into the living room. "Where's all my stuff?" Her mom and little brother sat on the couch calmly watching tv.

"All your stuff is gone?" Taemin jumped up in concern. Before anything else was said, the doorbell rang.

"They're here!" her mother jumped up excitedly and ran to open the door.

Upon entering, two men dressed in black said, "We're here to pick up the tutor."

Minah's mom pushed her in front and excitedly said, "Here she is!" She whispered in Minah's ear, "By the way, I forgot to mention yesterday that the job requires for you to live with them. Have fun!"

Taemin looked scared and confused to see you being dragged away by the scary men in black. His mom immediately comforted him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He gave you a meek wave of good bye as the door closed behind you.


Here's the first chapter~ :D It's short, but I think it's a good start. <3

Leave comments please~ :)