The Beginning

Convey Your Love

 


 
~Myungsoo~
 
"You need to follow me," I whispered to Yoonhae, making sure she knew this wasn't a request, it was a demand. I'm normally very controlled around Yoonhae, though it's hard to sometimes, I can't right now. What I think is happening is freaking worrying  me.
 
      Sometimes I'm happy my soul decided to match with Yoonhaes. Yeah she's pretty, nice and smart but I'm really thankful she knows I'll explain everything later. Yoonhae just nods her head and follows me. I'm also really thankful I have powers from being a descendents.
Me and Yoonhae barged into that guys house. I heard my body take a deep breath. I'm thankful I can breathe.
 
"What the hell," I told myself to calm down, but I couldn't. Either this guy was an idiot or he was trying to get his brother killed. 
 
"I'm doing the right thing. My brother shouldn't be slaying himself for a girl who probably doesn't love him," I'm assuming is Jaeho's brother said. I don't care who he is. He's an idiot.
 
"Why are they all passed out on the ground then huh," I continued to think of happy thoughts. No one should get hurt today.
 
Jaeho's brother smiled, "Maybe what I did worked."
 
I looked up from their bodies and stared at him. Was he crazy? "What did you do?"
 
"All I did was split Minhae's and Jaeho's soul in half and returned it to the other," Jaeho's brother smiled, clearly proud of himself. His wide smile disappeared in a quarter of a second. Yoonhae bowed her head. The whole room averted their eyes to the respectful oracle. 
 
"You're all idiots. Especially the Jaeho one and his brother. All of them will lose their souls 
if you don't restore it. Their alter ego will emerge and any plans of seeing your brother will have to cease if you don't want to get hurt," the oracle looked at all of us, observing us with analytic eyes, watching every movement we made.
 
"In all due respect, I don't think you are correct. I just split their souls and sent it back to the rightful owner," Jaeho's brother refused to admit he was wrong, his arrogant smile only made the oracle laugh.
 
"Child, your brother was never connected to him. When you asked who was Minhae's second connection you never knew Jaeho paid me to lie to that poor girl. Jaeho isn't connected to Minhae. She does have another connection but it isn't Jaeho. Your selfishness to steal everything your brother has only hurt him," the oracle gave him a bitter smile that raged of amusement and wisdom.
 
The oracle turned to me and Yoonhae. Her expression changed to sympathy, "All you have to do is retrieve their souls and all will return. But if you fail to do it, their alter ego will come out. If you meant anything to them, you won't anymore." 
 
"How do we do that," Yoonhae looked at the last bit of hope.
 
"Its a pretty simple process. All you two is have to replace Minhae's and Sunggyu's bond. Eventually your souls will make a new one and then you will simply give them to Minhae's and Sunggyu's," the oracle explained, watching how we reacted to the task.
 
Without hesitation, Yoonhae looked at the oracle," How do we replace their soul?"
 
"You will need to use your minds and jump into Minhae's and Sunggyu's body. You'll stay there until you're body will produce another soul for them..."
                                        ***Yoonhae
"How do you imitate a soul," I laid down on Myungsoo's bed from exhaustion. 
 
"I have no idea. Knowing Sunggyu they probably argue the whole time," Myungsoo joined me on his bed and laughed at the idea of Minhae's and Sunggyu's relationship. 
 
      Myungsoo looked at me through Sunggyu's small eyes. Physically, it was strange seeing Sunggyu like this but somehow deep in my mind I knew that he was Myungsoo. I wondered if Myungsoo felt this way about seeing me as Minhae. Sunggyu and Myungsoo were totally different people, just like me and Minhae. Myungsoo was closed in about his feelings, while Sunggyu joked around and announced his emotions. Minhae was attracted to y, ideal things while I was attracted to cute, moderate things. It's hard knowing we have to balance these two souls into one body.
 
"True. Minhae loves arguing when it's playful. She does it all the time with one of her other best friends," I smiled thinking of our previous life with friends and comfort. 
 
"Didn't you guys ever talk about what you guys would do if you moved to Korea and four a boyfriend," he looked at me. He knew us so well.
 
"Well knowing Minhae she probably wrote it down," I jumped out of his bed and lead us into me and Minhae's room. I walked towards Minhae's dresser and opened the biggest drawer because that's where she would put the junk. I smiled at Myungsoo and applauded myself for finding it.
 
"Amazing. What should we do first," Myungsoo scanned the list and fell to the ground laughing. Shocked, I looked at the list and saw things Minhae would definitely put. 
 
"Sunggyu wouldn't do a single one of these," Myungsoo told me honestly. At least he understood Minhae's soul now. 
 
"Minhae and Sunggyu would probably argue it over until one of them wins," I said honestly.
 
Myungsoo laughed and sighed. He grabbed the list and laughed out loud. It ringed through my hears, though it sounded like Sunggyu's, it still made my heart make a unsteady thump. 
"Why should we go to a DBSK concert? Why do I have to act like I'm jealous? I would never act jealous towards those monkeys," Myungsoo tried to get in the fight. 
 
I laughed but it felt strange. Like a deep part of me got mad even though I , Yoonhae, never fan girl over DBSK. I guess Minhae's soul is really in me. "I just want to go to a DBSK concert. Thanks for teaching me Korean so I can talk to my oppas," I said in sarcastic aegyo.
 
Slowly, Myungsoo's playful arguing turned into an argument like Sunggyu's and Minhae's. 
"What? Oppas? More like Noonas," Myungsoo, or shall I say, Sunggyu said. 
 
       It's weird feeling Minhae's emotions flow through my, or her, body. Her emotions continually fought my initial reactions with her own. I smirked and pretended to walk towards my closet. I opened Minhae's drawer and overwhelming amount of anger flowed through my veins. I took off my shirt and pulled out my DBSK shirt. I hugged it with love. 
Sunggyu laughed and walked towards me. Minhae's reaction made me walk towards him in confidence, in stubbornness. 
        Sunggyu scanned me and his eyes softened. Slowly, Minhae's thoughts were clouded with my own. The anger in the argument returned to the seriousness of me and Myungsoos relationship. Myungsoo bent down and kissed me. I don't know how to make it fancy or hard to understand. He kissed me. All worries of our relationship disappeared. I don't know how long we kissed or how Minhae and Sungyu felt but it didn't matter. Their own emotions were filled with me and Myungsoo's innocent love. I dropped the DBSK shirt like I did with our pretend role play of their relationship. It wasn't theirs it was ours. 
 
Myungsoo pulled himself away from me and smiled, "Some of list things aren't that bad. We can leave the DBSK concert to Minhae and Sunggyu. Let's do number 3: go to an amusement and pretend your Chaekyung and Yul. I don't know who they are but I think it's an emotional moment." 
 
     I smile- me and Myungsoo looked at each other and smiled. I wasn't looking at Sunggyu anymore, I was looking at Myungsoo. My descendent, not Minhae's. Minhae grabbed Sunggyu's hand and left the room. 
 
I smiled and said," We can still go to that amusement part, but we can ignore that Chaekyung, Yul thing."
                                      ~Minhae~
"How dare you call my Jaejoong oppa a Noona," I laughed in anger and glared at Sunggyu. 
 
Sunggyu sighed," Can't we just do what we did in your room?"
 
I smiled and wrapped my legs around his torso. Sunggyu took in a deep breath and I whispered in his ears," Ahjussi, if you're hurt we can stop," 
 
"Fine, we'll stop," Sunggyu took my legs of his torso and squatted on the floor, back facing me. Sunggyu patted his back and waited for me. I smiled to myself and jumped on his back, hoping he'll stop breathing for a second under my weight
 
"Where are we going," I yelled in his ear, laughing in pleasure. I'm not scared of this feeling. I loved him. I'll make him love me if I have to. 
 
"To the DBSK concert," Sunggyu yelled back laughing. I was scared he was going to drop me but I pulled out two VIP tickets out my jean pockets.
 
"Do you think my DBSK oppas will enjoy me shirtless," I pretended to be considering coming in shirtless. I laughed at the reaction of Jaejoong. Now I was seriously considering it. Sunggyu laughed and pushed me off his back. I gaped at his face. He smirked and walked towards his closet, clearing imitating me.  He pulled out a women's DBSK shirt and hugged it sarcastically. I ran up to him and kissed him until he dropped the shirt. I laughed, teasing, and put the shirt on. I bolted out the door until he caught me. Tell me you love me I thought to myself. 
 
-Authors note-
I like writing about Minhae and Sunggyu more but I'm growing to like to write about Myungsoo and Yoonhae. They're so cute and awkward lol. ^_^ 
 
Oh yeah!  I don't know what their powers are yet LOL XD it'll be a surprise. I don't know.. *_* awkward