The second

Convey Your Love

 Chapter 4

 
 
"Could be. I can't help you figure out though. If you truly are his daughter you will figure it out," the oracle said. She looked at me with her dark blue eyes and simply gave me a grave smile. Her eyes told me it was time to leave. I quietly stood up and grabbed Sunggyu's hand and Yoonhae's hand. 
We all slowly walked to the car to find the rest of the boys sleeping. I smiled and jumped into the car and laid on Yoonhae's lap. 
 
"Wake me up when we get there," I smiled and closed my eyes.
                       *** 
"Its okay, I can carry her Dongwoo," I heard Sunggyu whisper. 
      He picked me up carefully and steadily. So tired. 
Slowly I peaked one of my eyes to find Sunggyu carrying me into an unknown room. Is this his room? It's messy and very green. I closed my eyes again and Sunggyu laid me down on the bed. I don't know why I'm so tired. Who cares if I fall asleep on his bed? I'm stuck with him until death anyways. Even though I was half dead I could feel Sunggyu lay next to me. Act like your sleeping! Be very still Minhae! Sunggyu wrapped his arms around my shoulders. Maybe I wasn't the only one who was sleeping.
 
"When you're about to fall asleep I can sense your every thought. How you're trying to stay still, I know it all," Sunggyu whispered into my ears.
       When he uses this voice, I get tingling in my veins. I'm not being cheesy. It feels funny. Before he bit me I felt scared when he used this voice but now I feel my hot blood flood through my veins everywhere. 
He turned me around and fiercely came up on top of me. He looked me straight into the eyes and smirked. 
 
"I'm not human. Don't you forget that. I'm  a beast," he whispered into my ear, "You're  my conveyed. No one can make you feel that hot blood. Once your mine, your mine." This beast bent his neck and started kissing me. If the oracle was talking about how we couldn't control physical attraction I can see where she was coming from. I've never had my first kiss but I could feel the rhythm of our hearts join as we slowly followed each other.  He kissed my neck and I fell into my own conscious...
                            ****
        I wasn't in a memory like I thought I would be in. I was surrounded by black. I could only see fog surrounding me. No one tells you how it feels to be put into your own mind without knowing any knowledge to get out. It's infuriating, like you're in an elevator thats suspended in space. Suspended in your conscious.
 
"I don't want you coming back here until you know what you really are. Until you know what you're doing being a conveyed," a strange unhuman voice boomed across my mind.
 
"I don't understand."
 
"I can't show you who you are or what you do, but I can't talk to you until you find this knowledge on your own. I can only tell you I own have of your soul. Sadly I have to share with that Sunggyu though. But believe me when I say I will own your soul, completely," I heard emotion in this voice, though I don't know what emotion I hear.
 
"Are you Hermes," I asked, desperate for information. 
 
The voice chuckled and responded in amusement," All will come in place.."
                         ***
        Suddenly I was back in Sunggyu's room, in his green messy room that seemed 10 times more familiar than the booming voice of a stranger. Sunggyu seemed to be still in... the conscious rooms. I gently took Sunggyu's body off of me and laid him next to me. Should I go to my room? No, he looks deep in sleep anyways. 
               ***
"Yay! Lunch break," I happily said. I hate working, plus they made me play my flute for like 3 hours. They must not know how to play an instrument because they obviously don't know you can't play for 3 hours straight.
  
        I grabbed my flute and practically skipped into the restaurants kitchen. The kitchen looked just like on television, except the kitchen had stuff that I've never seen before because I've never seen a Korean restaurants kitchen. I grabbed a seat and sat around the kitchen's counter. Yoonhae and Myungsoo were already surrounding the counter. Soon everyone was sitting, patiently waiting for food. 
Surprisingly everyone didn't talk during lunch, but there was an aura that they were was a non-verbal communication going on. 
I don't know exactly why no one was talking, but I had a feeling it was because of me and Yoonhae. 
 
"Can any of you also do that.. transferring thing," I asked, hoping to start a conversation.
 
"Um.. I'm a descendant of Aphrodite, so I can't do the transferring, but I can predict people's romantic fate," Sungyeol said while looking at the ceiling, as if he couldn't look at us.
 
"Okay, obviously we have some unspoken problems arising. Whats wrong guys," Sunggyu squinted his eyes and gave them all each their share of stares.
 
"We don't like the room set-up. Why does me, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Hoya have to share a room but you have your own room. While Yoonhae and Minhae share their own room, 2 people! I have to share a room with 4 other people," Sungjong complained. For the youngest, he was bold and willing to get in trouble. 
      Sunggyu gave him a stink eye and Sungjong smirked mischievously. Sunggyu motioned for everyone to stand up but me and Yoonhae. All of them got up and left the room.
 
"Did you and Myungsoo talk yet," I whispered loudly while eating a carrot.
 
"Of course. It's kinda awkward. We both don't know what to say. What about you and Sunggyu," she straightened her back and clapped her hands as she asked the last question.
 
"It was weird. He carried me to his room and we started making out,"I breathed out. Yoonhae looked at me in surprised.
 
"Seriously? You never do stuff like that. So that thing the oracle said was true," Yoonhae asked in amazement.
 
"Its hard to explain. It's like..," I couldn't describe why I'm doing things I normally don't do. I give up.
 
"Did anything happened," Yoonhae whispered like its a big secret.
 
"No, well yes. When he kissed my neck I met with Hermes or whatever," I tried to explain. I was about to begin my whole explanation about how I met Hermes, but then all of the guys walked in. Why is there a troubled look on their faces? Then I saw a scary looking man walk into the kitchen. Who is that? 
 
_______\\______________________
 
I have no idea by the time I post this if I will have readers, BUT if I do I would like to ask you guys what you guys think.
Is it believable? If you guys have any complaints about the writing please tell me! And this is something I REALLY want to do but I dont know if you guys will like it. I want to sometimes change perspective into Yoonhaes or Myungsoo's. Is that okay with you guys? 
 
Personal question: are you guys inspirits too ^_^