Tell me our future

Convey Your Love

 

It's funny looking at Sunggyu's and Myungsoo's reaction to the clothes we picked out. Yoonhae's style is more ulzzang than mine. My style is more laid-back.  We were in a ulzzang styled store in the mall. 
 
"I want that," Yoonhae pointed out a light blue skirt with a huge bow in the front.  Myungsoo's eyes bobbled out of his head, which made me laugh. 
 
"I didn't know you liked that kind of style," Myungsoo said in surprise.
 
"Yeah well you don't know anything about me," Yoonhae replied. Myungsoo exchanged looks with Sunggyu. Within a moment Myungsoo pulled Yoonhae away from me.
 
"Hey! Where do you think you're going," I yelled ,"Why is he pulling her away?"
 
"Come on, follow me. I have to explain something," Sunggyu pulled me away from the pretty blue skirt and pulled me into an available dressing room.  
 
"Sit," he demanded. When I didn't comply he pushed me down and kneeled down to look in my eyes. His eyes are really small, I guess you can find it cute. Well I find it cute.
 
"You may begin," I swallowed down all my feelings of worrying. He can't have bad news ,right?
 
"Look me into the eyes," he demanded. I don't like his voice tone; it scares me.
"LOOK INTO THEM MINHAE," he yelled. I rose my head and looked into his eyes.. 
            ***
"Daddy, buy me that," a young boy said to a middle-aged man that looked Sunggyu.
 
"Ask your mom," Sunggyu told his son patiently. The young boy ran to a young women's back and hugged it. 
 
"Mommy~," the young boy yelled lovingly. The mom laughed and hugged the boy back and picked him up.  Slowly the women turned around and faced the dad. Omo.. Is that me? 
                    ***
"What did you see," Sunggyu looked into my eyes. I can't think right now. What was that? 
 
"Just tell me what you saw. Even if  it doesn't make sense," Sunggyu patiently assured me.
 
"I saw a scene with an older version of you and your son. Your wife.. I think she's me," I mumbled.
 
"Good. That's what supposed to happen," he breathed out in relief. I don't see what's relieving. I just got a vision from the future telling me I'm going to have your kids. That's kinda scary.
 
"Please start explaining," I simply said.  
 
"I told you that we have a connection and that we can look into each others memories and pasts. These connections normally cause the people fall in love. In the past my ancestors would bite women, whether or not they were compatible with each other, and then use them for whatever they wanted: money, clothes, , anything they wanted since the women were hopelessly in love with them. Afterwards they would kill the women. Eventually Zeus caused all my ancestors never ending memories of the future that would make them fall in love with the women, but the women would already be dead," Sunggyu explained. I still don't get why he was in relief. That means we're going to be in an never ending nightmares full of pain.
 
"How is that good I got a premonition about the future? Doesn't that mean I'm going to be doomed forever," I asked. I'm very confused.
 
"No it's the opposite. When a man gets a premonition about the future it means he's doomed but when the woman gets the premonition it means good things will happen out of this connection," Sunggyu explained to me.
 
"Does that mean I'm stuck with your squinty eyes forever," I joked.
I smiled and winked at him. Sunggyu's shocked face slowly grew into a smile too.
 
"Not exactly. I don't know what it means. We have to go to a oracle first," Sunggyu explained.
 
"Anything else you would like to explain while we're in here. Are we going to like stop aging together or something," I impatiently asked. I hate being clueless. Sunggyu laughed at my question.
 
"Of course not. We're going to be like normal people. I'll just explain the symptoms of this relationship. We're probably going to sometimes share the same dreams. Got that," Sunggyu asked as he recollecting his thoughts.
 
"Thats not bad. Keep going."
 
"If we get close enough, you'll be able to read into my memories, but I can to. Easy enough," Sunggyu continued.
 
"Easy."
 
"You probably can never permanently leave me unless your dying. Got it?"
 
"That's not okay. That practically means I'm stuck with you until I die," I replied honestly.
 
"At least you're pretty and I'm handsome. If our marriage goes sour we can always look at each other without saying a word," Sunggyu laughed a bitter-sweet laugh.
 
"Anything else," I asked.
 
"Not that I can predict. We need to visit an oracle to see our future and everything else. Come on we need to see how Myungsoo and Yoonhae are doing," Sunggyu reached out his hand. I grabbed it and walked out the dressing room.
 
   Me and Sunggyu walked to the bathroom Myungsoo took Yoonhae to. These guys sure know where to break news at. The dressing room and bathroom. Yoonhae and Myungsoo stood outside the restroom and waved at me and Sunggyu to come over. 
 
"Did you get the same thing," Myungsoo asked Sunggyu. This connection business was real serious.
 
"Depends on what you got," Sunggyu replied.
 
"She saw a blue house with two kids in it," Myungsoo smiled. I looked at Yoonhae to confirm everything. She nodded her head and smiled. 
 
"Good," Sunggyu laughed in relief as he said the words ,"Let's go to that oracle. Myungsoo you can carry their shopping bags." 
          ***
      Yoonhae and I fell asleep in the car again. Thankfully Dongwoo let me borrow his iPod since I couldn't go sleep without music. I woke up to the sound of Hoya and  sungjong arguing. 
 
"I'm absolutely sure this is where the oracle is," Hoya trying to keep his cool said.
 
"Whatever. Don't you see the darkness surrounding that place," Sungjong gave up. Yoonhae tapped my shoulder and pointed outside. What am I getting myself into?  
      I held Sunggyu's and Yoonhae's hand while walking into the oracles house. I don't know why I feel a sense of security knowing that Sunggyu's mind fits mine perfectly. I walked upon their strength their hand until I reached the room where the oracle sat. The oracle was a old lady with long gray hair and a wise sweet face. 
 
"Sit, Hermes' descendants," the oracle spoke in her crackly old voice that spoke of thousands of years, "along with your conveyed."
 
    Upon her demand, all of us sat around her old floor table. I gripped Sunggyu's and Yoonhae's hand harder. I don't know why my heart is beating so fast. I'm just meeting an oracle. 
 
"What can I assist you with," the oracle spoke above an whisper but the impact was enough to be screamed. 
 
"We want to a face palm reading and a mind reading," Sunggyu said nervously. I wasn't the only one who sensed her mental power.
 
"Alright. As you may wish. Let's start with this young man and his conveyed," the old oracle pointed to Myungsoo and Yoonhae. Myungsoo slowly grabbed Yoonhae's hand and laid it on top of his. Both Yoonhae's and Myungsoo's eyes drifted closed. Then he laid both their hands on the table in front of the oracle.
 
"What do you want me to tell first? Symptoms or bond," the lady asked.
 
"Symptoms please," Myungsoo answered the question calmly.
 
"The usual symptoms are in place.
I see that both your conveyed will become paler and more beautiful. Very much like a pale doll. Both of you will feel a need to become more open to the world and become one with it. Overall you both will become more beautiful: outside and in the inside," the oracle closed her eyes and drifted into a world unknown to me. She didn't talk in the same soft voice but a different mechanical demanding voice.
 
"Your bond will be unbreakable. At first both of you will not understand the point in the connection but soon your happiness will come," the oracles fake voice continued to roar, "Now I need both of you two keep your hands together but bring your heads together. That's it children." 
 
    She knew their heads were slowly coming together even without opening her heads. Yoonhae's and Myungsoo's head found each other perfectly, like a perfect puzzle.
 
"The conveyed hot temper and surging emotions will compliment the descendants calm, controlled emotions. Though both of you may feel a need to stay quiet because you don't want to be a bother, eventually both of you will come together to reconcile," all together they're eyes opened. Yoonhae and Myungsoo looked into each others eyes and blushed.
 
"Now I need this descendant and conveyed to do the same," the oracle demanded and closed her eyes. Slowly Sunggyu grabbed my hand and put it on top of his. There was such a difference in size. Does size have anything to do with compatibility I wondered... 
 
"Hm.. Very interesting. Conveyed have you ever been bitten before this descendant bit you," the oracle asked. 
 
"What? Of course not," I felt like I was in daze. I couldn't control what came out of my mouth. Was I on drugs? 
 
"I sense you have been bitten before but it wasn't intentional. Normally a soul should only fit one descendant but yours seems to have fit two. Very strange... Anyways your symptoms are also normal. Both of you will become increasingly attracted to helping others find their place in life. In terms of physical changes, both of you will remain the same. Please connect your heads. Yes there you go. Your bond will be very strong, so strong sometimes you will feel pushed to the extreme limits. Your physical and mental attraction is so strong it could destroy the attraction or it will continue to grow into one another. Sometimes you both won't be able to control your emotions and actions. You'll feel drowsy, drawn to something even though you know you shouldn't do it," the oracle's voice slowly returned back into its sweet crackly voice.
 
"Miss, can you please explain how my conveyed can be connected to two descendants," Sunggyu asked politely.
 
"I have no idea young man. I only know one story similar to this, but it couldn't be. Couldn't be," the oracle in disbelief said it harshly.
 
"What couldn't be," Sunggyu asked.
 
"A long time ago, a girl was also connected to two men but one of them turned out to Hermes himself, except it wasn't out of romance like normal connections it was out of fatherly love," the oracle explained, still in shock.
 
"Are you saying that my conveyed could be the daughter of Hermes," Sunggyu swallowed in utter surprise. I'm to tired to think. I don't know what's happening around me..
                 ____________
                 Authors note
 
Sorry if you didn't understand some of the words I used.
 
-Conveyed- word used to describe the one who got bitten. So in this situation it would be Yoonhae and Minhae.
 
-Descendent-word used to describe the one who is a descender of Hermes. (I.e. Sunggyu and Myungsoo) 
 
-Oracle-a fortune teller that is used in Greek mythology. 
 
If you know anything about Greek mythology you know most of this stuff is BS hehe ^_^