Sorry Sorry

You Got Me (hiatus)

The flashback continues here :)


 

Annyeonghaseyo! We are U-KISS!”  The six boys introduced themselves in their usual manner. No matter how many times you saw them do it in their T.V shows and interviews; it couldn’t compare to seeing it in real life. Your heart jumped a couple of times, with every glance you took at every member.

 

Ya!” Xander joked, “You don’t need to do that here. It’s only me!”

 

The boys chuckled like old times, including Xander as you sat awkwardly, trying to watch their every move without being a creep. You began to take the last sips of your drink to avoid any more awkwardness.

 

Hyung!” Dongho raised his voice a little louder to be heard over the rest of the boys, “You’re not the only one here”

 

By the time the boys had arrived, all of the customers had left the Cocoa Bean, leaving just you and it was only whenDongho said so, that you realised that. Your eyes widened, and you coughed a little, hoping that they weren’t talking about…

 

“Hey you~” a voice that didn’t belong to Xander nor Dongho, came closer to your table as you lifted your head from staring at the table. It was a friendly voice; almost a little too friendly. As you fully looked up, you were greeted by the sight of U-Kiss’s one and only; Eli.

 

Fortunately, a cute smile formed on your face as you tried to comprehend what was happening at that very moment as he stared into your eyes from the other side of the table.

 

Huh? Me?” You questioned him. Out all of reflexes and reactions you could have had; you were completely stunned. Eli smiled wider and gave you an almost flirty look. You could recognise it anywhere.

 

“Of course you” He said, leaning even more close towards you. He was almost a few inches from your face till he paused, grabbed the napkin from the dispenser on your table and reached for your face.

 

You jolted back suddenly, the feet of your chair forced backwards. You were so certain that you were going to hit the ground, head first; till what you thought was an angel, leapt to support the chair, eventually putting it back on its four feet.

 

“You’re welcome!~” a light and chirpy voice came from an eye smiling face, that was Kevin knelt beside you to check if you were alright, “And are you okay?”

 

You hadn’t even been in the room with the boys for ten minutes and so much had already happened. You began to think that maybe there was a reason you were never meant to meet them.

 

Ya!” Dongho paced heavily towards your table, standing next to Eli to confront him, “What were you doing? Look what happened, she nearly hit her head, and she could’ve passed out!”

 

Dongho spoke so mature for his age; then again, he’s only a year younger than you; so you couldn’t really say. He held a stern look to Eli who played the innocent card.

 

“Hey, I was helping her” Eli defended himself whilst holding up the napkin with the Cocoa Bean logo printed on it, “She had caramel on the side of her lip”

 

You put on a confused look, as you truly were confused and raised your hand to your lip and felt something slightly sticky.

 

Aigoo” Kevin clapped his hands to grab the two boysattention, “The rest of the boys are already in the kitchen withXanderDongho come with me, and Eli you stay here and apologise, till she forgives you”

 

Till I forgive him? You thought. It’s not like he intentionally meant for me to fall…

 

Dongho followed Kevin to the kitchen as Eli spun the other chair under the table around backwards and sat on it, facing you.

 

Mianhae” He nodded his head and gave you a neutral smile to go along with it.

 

You tilted your head and looked at him. In reality, your head was sort of spinning since you fell and went back up so quickly that the blood in your head hadn’t settled, but you weren’t out of reality or anything.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. You don’t speak Korean? My bad” Eli said in a nice apologetic manner, “I’m sorry”

 

You rolled your eyes playfully and giggled softly,

 

Ya, I speak Korean and English soyou can stop saying sorry now” You teased, gazing into his charming eyes, “I think you’ve said it so many times that I’m not sure about whether I’m conscious or not…”

 

Eli jumped from his chair and had an almost worried look on his face,

 

“Do you need something? Anything? Water? An ice pack?” He said worriedly. He seriously thought you were about to fall unconscious; you had to admit, that it was cute.

 

“Hey you~” You mocked his first words to you as you sat up straight in your chair, “I’m fine!

 

You watched his expression as he squinted his eyes as if he was planning something, leaned towards your face again, but this time, dipped his finger on the left over caramel on the rim of the cup and dabbed it onto your nose.

 

“Eli!” You squealed his name before dipping your own finger onto the caramel and returning the favour by getting him across his cheek.

 

He stopped for a second as if the chasing game was on pause,

 

“Hey, that’s not fair!” He pretended to grumble, “I don’t know your name!”

 

You crossed your arms as you stood across from him.

 

“Who says you need to know?” You again, a tone of sarcasm in your voice.

 

“Me!” He exclaimed, racing to your side of the table only to get you into his grasp, his built arms wrapped around your waist as he bent over just a little to hold you even tighter.

 

You refused to turn around to meet his eyes as you were still in his embrace. A giant bashful smile formed on your face, you tried to hide it, but you couldn’t. His gorgeous scent surrounded you and you were sure that it already stuck to your clothes.

 

“So what was your name again?” He said softly with a joking tone into your left ear as he still had you in his hold.

 

You were thinking of a smart remark to say back to him, but you said the best you could think of at that very moment,

 

“I’m _________”

 

 

 


 

The flashback hasn’t ended MUAHAHA. I’m not sure how I wanna structure this story but I have a lot that I want to write about. Please comment, subscribe and most of all enjoy!

Thank you my LOVELIES!