The Boys

You Got Me (hiatus)

"Kiseop-oppa!"

You watched as Kiseop cut and shortened the hem of an old business dress that you used to wear when working in the offices in Seoul.

"I'm nearly done~" He sung, shooing you away with the same hand that held the fabric scissor he was using.

"Oh, alright" You settled down onto the carpet of your lounge room, next to Kiseop who was just about finished.

"Ta-da~" He gleamed, holding up the newly transformed grey dress.

You took it from his grasp and held it against your body,

"Simple but effective" You smiled, proving infectious as your fashionista oppa smiled too.

"Are you nervous?" Kiseop asked, jumping up from his seated position in the ground then handing his hand out towards you so you could get up as well,

"Well.." You tried to hide in your slight excitement, "I met and chat with them before at the Cocoa Bean. So hopefully we can kick it off like old friends"

"Aigoo.. Our ________ is playing with the big boys now" He placed his hand where his heart was, "Ya, just because you get to work with the bigger male groups, please don't forget your family"

You could've teared up right there and then, till you remembered that you had already put on some make up before hand and you didnt have time to fix it or touch it up due to Kiseop's last minute fashion attack as an apology gift for his slip of the mouth.

 

"I never will. Ever" You pinky promised him, "Alright, I have to change now"

Kiseop nodded, gently pushing you to the direction of your room through the corridor.

It had been a few days since the awkward incident with Eli and it had been a few days since the two of you contacted each other. That was one thing about your relationship; the both of you both knew the right thing to do in such situations like this (but apparently not for the baby scare). Giving each other a break was a good start.

You looked at yourself in your bedroom mirror, flattening down your dress after you had just put it on, and even turning around to check it it cut in the right places.

The once boring and dull business dress was now a sharp, eye catching yet simple piece that flattered you in all the right places; perfect for your first day working with 2PM, one of the first groups who had asked to work with you for songs, as organized before.

Swiftly, you picked up your phone, clutch and slid into your black pump heels then tousled your hair for the last time before emerging from your room, right and ready.

"Oppa-" You called out happily as you made your way to the front door, before halting half way there to see Hoon standing at the door, rather than Kiseop, with a pair of car keys spinning around his finger,

"Oh, Annyeong!" He greeted you casually with a cheerful grin.

Over the time you had gotten to know UKISS personally, Hoon had become one of your closest friends, he didn't treat you like a sister or in Kevin & Kiseop's case 'sistah~', nor did he play the 'sunbae' card; the two of you were almost like classic boy and girl best friendships, besides the part where one falls in love with each other.

"Annyeong" You replied in return with a brief hug, "You're gonna take me to my meeting?"

"Of course" Hoon said sweetly, letting you out the front door first, before closing the door behind him, "Let's go"

--

Hoon's car smelled like a mix of fruit, gym bags and general car smell. You were used to it though, so you weren't going to complain. Many sites, scenes and buildings had passed till you realised that the two of you had been driving for some time.

"Yah" You broke the comfortable silence, "Are you sure you know where we're going?"

"I'm just following the directions I was given" He replied, trying to remain solemn but a slight grin perked onto his face.

"Hey, why are you smiling like that?" You questioned him, "I'm going to be late!

"Not a problem" Hoon assured you, his voice sayjng the words smoothly.

Sooner than later, You looked out the window to finally find yourself at the front of the JYP studios, in all its glory; to think that this was where many stars were formed.

"We're on enemy territory" Hoon whispered as if he were a secret agent.

You giggled at his actions before messing with his hair as a goodbye gesture.

"Thanks for the lift" You gratefully thanked your dear friend as you opened the passenger seat door.

Hoon nodded happily before you closed the door and he drove off back into the city traffic.

Making your way up the stairs of the grand building, you were greeted by a security guard, all dressed up in his suit, complete with the ear piece.

"Key card please" The guard asked you, already placing his hand out,

You pretended to go through your clutch bag, even though you already knew that you didn't have one.

"Ah... I must have forgotten it" You said, trying your best to get your way in.

"No pass, no entry"

"I.. uh.. I'm working with 2PM today" You honestly answered, "I'm the song writer"

"I've heard many alibi's" The guard chuckled, "You could've at least come up with something better"

"No, seriously" You were ready to get mad, a fist forming, "Call them up, you'll see"

Clutching onto his chest, the guard continued to chuckle, on the verge of cracking up,

"Youre probably the worst Hottest to come by" He teased, "The boys aren't even here. Now, stop wasting my time and leave"

With those words, you looked to the ground in defeat; sure, you had the boys' numbers, but they had yours too, if there was any changes to the plans, they would've contacted you, right?

"Hottest?" A voice questioned, coming from the bottom of the stairs, "I'm pretty sure that girl is a KissMe"

"Eh?" You mumbled, looking to where the voice had come from; a certain mohawked man.

"Hey..." Eli approached you gently, just in case you were sensitive to the past situation between you two.

"Hey to you too"