Replay

You Got Me (hiatus)

'Uh huh~Yeah Oh Oh You ready for this? U-kiss ya'll, We're the new kids on the block. Ya heard~ '

"Aigoo" You groaned, awaking from your light slumber in the arms of Eli on his couch in his apartment.

You pulled out your phone from your pocket, as soon as your ringtone 'Not Young' reached the first verse when Kevin started to sing.

"Yobseo?" You mumbled lightly, as you rubbed your eyes.

"Noona..."

"Dongho?" You questioned the whispering familiar voice, "Why are you whispering?"

"I can tell that you just woke up" Dongho chuckled, in a childish yet manly manner.

"Well, you're right" You replied lightly, "What's up?"

"Ah... yeah" He spoke at a normal volume now, as he cleared his throat, "Would noona like to go for a walk in the park?"

"Eh? At this time of night?!" You responded at such a request, "Are you dreaming? It's 2AM!"

"Yah~ My daytime is always packed with schedules and even if I wanted to go for a walk, there'd be fans chasing me" Dongho defended himself, "This time of night is perfect"

"Why me?" You whined at the thought of having to get up from such a comfortable position and place.

"Because I made hyung mad for not addressing you as noona" Dongho had started with the aegyo and there was no way of stopping him now.

"Fiiiiiiiine" You agreed, sighing. "But only if you stop calling me noona!"

"But Eli-hyung said-"

"Pretend that he said nothing, okay?


The night air was balmy and warm, typical of summer. You leant on one of the many light poles that stretched down the main path of the Seoul City Park.

Even after dragging your feet, and spending many minutes trying to get out of Eli's embrace without him noticing; you were the first one there.

"That boy" You grumbled jokingly, as you checked the time on your phone.

"What about me?"

Dongho tapped your shoulder as he approached you, eye smiling at the same time.

"Well, someone is fashionably late" You said sarcastically, gesturing to his athletic outfit, "What are you? Are you preparing for Running Man?"

"Ha ha ha" He mocked you, as he began to do stretches, "You made me eat too much chocolate"

"Me?!" You acted as if you were truly offended, "I found you in my kitchen eating them without my permission!"

"Don't frown ________!" Dongho ignored what you accused him of, "I want your face to stay pretty forever"

Despite his command, you frowned at the flattering comment.

"We're not seriously going for a run, are we?" You whined again, feeling as if you were the youngest in the relationship.

"Of course we're going to run!" The maknae began to jog on the spot, "Come on, if you win, I'll pay you back with the chocolates since Eli-hyung was complaining about it"

"But what if you win?" You asked,

"I'll you when it happens" Dongho's voice trailed as he immediately ran off, starting the race without you.

"Yah, that's cheating!" You yelled, chasing after him.

You hadn't run like this in such a long while and all those hot chocolates, caramel macchiatos and mocha's had definitely kept you from reaching your full jogging potential. You continued to push yourself to run after the maknae, but even after running as fast as you did; Dongho was out of sight. You stretched your vision down the path of lights, but it was completely empty.

"Dongho!" You called out his name, loud enough for him to hear, but low enough not to annoy anyone else.

Still no reply.

"Dongho! Where are you?"

Suddenly, a pair of slightly sweaty palms placed themselves on your shoulders. You flinched straight away into ninja mode as you swerved yourself around, fists out ready for an attack.

"What do you think you're doing?!" You screamed, as you faced the 'creep'.

"Noona stopped running!" Dongho whined like a little kid, "You don't have to make me win, just because I'm younger"

"I thought you were lost!" You scolded him as you lightly slapped his arm, "Yah! I told you, don't. call. me-"

Dongho chuckled, before gently yet swiftly grabbing your hands to bring you closer towards him. Despite being the maknae, being that close to him let you see the young gentleman that was hidden by his eye smiles and aegyo.

"Noona" He teased, still holding onto your hands.

You looked away for a second, avoiding his gaze before you'd melt on the spot.

"Say it one more time then I'll-" You tried to threaten him, but words couldn't form in your head as he leant that little bit closer towards her, close enough to whisper into your ear.

"Noona" Dongho repeated himself, you could even hear him smiling as he spoke, "I don't wanna make Eli-hyung mad"