Surprise?

You Got Me (hiatus)

"It looks like we're all here" Soohyun chirped, clapping hands to call for order.

All of U-KISS besides Eli (& AJ) had gathered at your place, thanks to the help of Kevin. They sat around your lounge room, sitting on whatever would suffice as a seat.

"Everyone" Kevin spoke up, "______ was thinking of singing a song as a sort of love gift for Eli"

The boys exhanged 'wows' and 'oohs' before settling down,

"Where do I find one like her?" Hoon joked, then high fiving Kiseop. You blushed lightly at the admiration of the boys;they were like the brothers that you never had.

"Don't you think that's too much?" Dongho's stern voice causing silence in the room.

"Yah Dongho, Hoon was only joking" Soohyun defended

"I wasn't talking about hyung" The maknae replied, "Noona, why are you doing this?"

The hyungs felt the need to speak on behalf of you, suprised at his sudden question attack. But you spoke up for yourself, you're a strong character afterall.

"Because..." You began to drift off, your mind flowing with the thoughts of your beloved boyfriend, butterflies still fluttering inside of you, even still now...

"Because you love me?" a warm and familiar voice whispered into your ear from behind you, built arms wrapping around your waist, Turning your head slightly to the left, you were but weren't shocked to see Eli, holding you in his embrace. He did have a spare key to your apartment afterall, I mean, sharing a dorm with those six boys; of course he'd need somewhere to escape to.

"Because I do love him" You whispered back loud enough for everyone to hear before grabbing Eli's face and bringing it closer to yours for a quick but sweet kiss on the lips, the room filling with light cheer and applause as the two of you let go.

"So what's actually happening?" Eli asked everyone as a whole, oblivious to the situation.

"Can I say it?" Kiseop also asked with much enthusiasm, waiting for approval like a little kid,

"Fine, go ahead" Kevin smiled, waiting to see his dear friends reaction,

"_______ is gonna have a baby!" Kiseop the clown bursted, making aegyo faces that resembled a baby.

Your eyes widened at the joke, as you could feel Eli's grasp on your hand loosen. The rest of UKISS acted normal, playjng along with the sudden prank, no knowing how far it'd go.

"Kyoung jae" Soohyun addressed him with his Korean name and approached the two of you with arms wide open for a hug and a fake fear of joy in his eye, "I always thought I'd be the first one to be a father in the group.. After Xander of course, but now, I want to give you my congratulations"

Eli laughed nervously as he took a step back, only just holding onto your hand before completely letting go and burying his face in his palms before facing everyone else once again. Knowing him, you already knew that the joke had gone on long enough to hit him in the heart, you could tell by his almost speechless expression. You were about to tell the truth until he spoke up himself,

"I... I don't..." Eli stumbled with his words, "I'm not... I can't..."

You looked to the rest of the guys for some help, but all of their faces had dropped at the sight of him almost breaking down, as if they had never seen him like this before. You were hoping that one of them would say something to break the tension.

"Eli" You started off by calling his name to bring him back to earth, "I'm not pregnant. We're not really having a baby"

It was as if the whole room had sighed a sigh of relief. The boys back to their normal playful selves as they shouted out 'you just got pranked' as Eli appeared to have the colour brought back to his face.

"Why would you guys do this to me?" a certain tone in his voice conveying his understanding of the joke.

"We were testing you" Hoon chuckled, pointing his finger at him,

"Hmm... Has Eli passed the test?" Kiseop scratched his head, acting as if he was in deep thought.

Seeing and feeling him let go at a potential situation like that messed up your feelings big time. You weren't sure if it was fatigue from all the chocolate making before hand or the way he had reacted, but there was definitely something that had drained you,

"I dunno..." Kevin sung, looking to you, "Has he passed?"

Your face flushed cold for a second so placed your hands on your cheeks to check if you were still there. You turned to your boyfriend to find him leaning on the wall as if out of exhaustion, eyes closed, hand on chest.

"I... I don't feel so good" You replied, bowing quickly before heading down the short corridor of your apartment to your bedroom.

"Wait- what if she really is?" Hoon questioned before recieving a slap behind the head by Soohyun,

"Should we check up on her?" Kiseop asked, truly worried.

Kevin looked to Eli who appeared to have recovered from his state of shock,

"Aigoo" Kevin mumbled before speaking audibly, "Let's just clean up and give her some space, okay?"

You weren't the type to sulk about anything, but as you sat inside your room, back against the door, a steady flow of tears begun to stream down your cheeks. You mentally slapped yourself for not having a box of tissues in your bedroom, as you looked up to see the only tissues present being the napkins stuck to your roof. The one napkin from the Cocoa Bean, the other from your first date with Eli at the movies and many others holding just as many memories.

A few minutes later, a gentle knock on your door proceeded a voice that you recognised as Kevin's.

"_______" He said your name kindly, "We're going to be leaving now, we've cleaned up and put everything back where they're supposed to be"

"Gomawo Kevin" You answered back through your sniffing,

"No problem" He replied, "Eli went home just before us, I think we may have suprised him a little too much... Kiseop says he's sorry.. We'll be off now, take care, okay?"

You nodded silently in return, even though he wasn't able to see it but you knew he'd understood.

You let a few moments pass before getting the courage to get out of your room. It was almost time for your favourite drama, and nothing was going to stop you from watching it.

Sluggishly you made your way to the lounge room, that was directly next to the dining room. Caught out of the blue, you jumped before leaning onto the kitchen table for support, at the sight of someone rummaging through your fridge,

"Yah! Who are you?!" You screamed before grabbing a wooden spoon, ready for attack,

"Ah! Noona, not the face!" Dongho shouted in return, shielding his face with his already occupied hands that were holding a bottle of milk,

After taking a deep breath to calm down, you put the spoon down, getting ready to scold the maknae,

"Why are you still here?" You questioned him, as he chugged down a glass of the milk,

"Someone had to eat the chocolate" He replied, now picking up a heart shaped chocolate from the tray it was set in, "You weren't going to eat it all, were you?"

You placed your hand on your stomach, thinking that that was what he was hinting to,

"Hey, I'm still the same weight since last year!" You defended yourself, though still ending up reaching for a chocolate yourself,

"Don't worry Noona, you're still as pretty as you were when I first saw you at Xander-hyung's cafe" Dongho admitted shamelessly, before swallowing down another chocolate,

A part of you felt giddy at the sudden compliment, but you kept your cool. "

Why do you call me 'noona'?" You asked coily, then grabbing a bar stool and sitting opposite him across the table.

 

"Because" He replied, biting his lip, "You're Eli-hyung's girlfriend"

"I guess so.." You mumbled, remembering why you were in such a mood, "But still, we're almost close in age"

Dongho simply nodded quietly, something you hadnt seen before.

"...That's why I hate seeing you like this" He said solemnly, tracing circles on the table, avoiding your gaze.

"Like what?"

"I don't know.. Noona and Hyung fit together, but sometimes they don't" Dongho spoke truthfully, "At times, I feek like you'd be fit better by my side"

Suddenly, you felt responsible for his sudden confession, but you didn't read deeper into what he said, just in case he didn't really mean it.

"I think it's because I'm not really a 'noona' to you.... How about we just speak informally to one another?"