Chapter 9

Camera

 

"Wooooaaah!! So you two are an item now?" Minwoo asked and that made me blush.
"Yes, we're official now" Eric said and kissed my palm made my face redder.
"Aww, Hyesungie blushing hard now. So cuuuteeee" Dongwan run to me and pinched both of my cheek.
"Woah I never see Hyesungie hyung acting cute like that!" Andy said and took a picture of me by his smart phone.
"Andy-yah!" Eric shouted to Andy.
"What? Don't scream at me! Okay I'll delete it now" Andy said and Eric smiled.
"Don't !!! I mean send me that picture later, okay?" Eric said and I hit him lightly on his chest.
"Now grab your thing and we go to the cinema" Minwoo said and we follow him to the cinema.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

Monday at School

"Oppa oppa... Hyesung oppa!!" A girl called me. I turn my head and I saw Lyn and her friend run to me and waved their hand. I stopped and smiled. (As you know, it's rare for me to smile in front of them. But Lyn is Eric's band mate. So yeah)
"Hi Lyn and... “I look at her friend with a confuse look.
"Victoria! My name is Victoria. You can call me Vicky" She said happily and I nodded.
"Oppa, you brought camera again? I thought you lost interest in photography" Lyn asked. I shook my head and smiled.
"Of course not" I said
"Hi Lyn!" Familiar voice greeted Lyn. Lyn, Victoria, and I turn our head and look to the owner of voice.
"Hi Vicky! How are you? Long time no see" That boy greeted Victoria and stood between Victoria and Luna then put his arm around their shoulder. That view made me feels cheated.
"Cheater..." I mumbled and pouted.
"Awww cute!" Lyn and Victoria squealed then they let go of Eric's arm and stood up around me. I know they want to pinch my cheek just like Wannie, so I stopped them from do it.
"Stop ladies, I know what both of you want to do next. Don't do it!" I smiled. Both of them giggled. I glanced to Eric and now is his turn to pout now.
"Okay, I'm get going now. Goodbye Lyn and Victoria" I added then left them.

# normal POV

"Vicky and Lyn, I'm get going too now. Bye!" Eric said and run to his boyfriend while keep shouting his name.
"Aww cuute! I never knew Hyesung oppa can be cute like that!" Victoria squealed.
"That's not the point Vicky. The point is why he pouted. He pouted right after Eric put his arm on our shoulder and don't forget when he mumbled 'cheater'. Then, when Hyesung oppa leave us, Eric leave too and run to Hyesung oppa while calling his name" Lyn said like a detective.
"So that's meaaaan..." Victoria smiled excitedly.
"That's meaaan... RicSyung is real!" Lyn squealed and both of them run to search their fellow gossip girls.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»« 

Hyesung POV

"where is Minwoo? hhhh, he should return the camera to me now" I talk to my self while walking in the corridor. I hear Eric calling my name from afar but I ignored it. Maybe I should revenge a little. It's easy because I'm kinda popular too. I keep walking and found Minhyo and Eunha, Minhyo is Eric's classmate and... Should I say the hardcore fans of mine?

"Good morning girls!" I approached them and I can see they hold them self from screaming in front of me.
"Good morning oppa" they replied me and I smiled. Well, if I want to take revenge, I think one smile doesn't hurt.
"Okay Minhyo-ssi, you're Minwoo classmate right?" I asked her and she nodded furiously.
"May I know where your class this morning?" I asked her again.
"Our class at 506, you want us to show you the room, oppa?" Eunha replied me.
"Na-ah thanks a lot, girls. I'm in hurry. See you later" I winked then waved my hand as I run to Minwoo's classroom. I look back and saw Eric stopped from running and frowned. I giggled and running to Minwoo's class. 

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»« 

"Hi Hyesung hyung! Eric hasn't arrive yet" Andy greeted me as soon as I enter his class.
"I'm not looking for him. He's behind me FYI. What are you doing here and where is Minwoo?" I said as looked around the class.
"Me? I have to return this book to Eric Hyung. Minwoo hyung is on his seat. The one who play blue PSP" Andy pointed to the corner of the room.
"Such a gamer... Thanks Andy!" I patted his back and approached the gamer sit.
“Hey, Minwoo!” I sat in front of him
“ahh, hi Syungiesyung!” Minwoo replied without looking at me and still focus on his game.
“Now, return my camera back”
“hmm,,”
“YAH! Don’t ignore me!”
“I’m not“
“YOU BRAT!”
“okay, okay, later!”
“MINWOO-” before I finished shouting at him someone smacked Minwoo’s head.
“OUUUUCH!! AH DAMN I’M LOST! WHY YOU SMACK ME ERIC?!?!”
“Ask your self” He said and back to his chair. I can see Eric ignored my presence, but he can’t stand Minwoo’s behavior. I smiled and look at Minwoo.
“Gimme back my precious camera, you brat!”
“My dearly Hyesungie, I already return it to Kangta”
“huh? WHAT? WHO TOLD YOU TO RETURN WHAT IT’S MINE TO OTHER PEOPLE?!”
“He told me so, so I just return it to him and he said you just need to text him if you want it back” Minwoo smirked.
“Aiish! Okay thanks a LOT to you”
“Your welcome, I think you need to go back to your class”
“Ah, right! Bye Minwoo!” I waved to those two and then I approached Eric on his seat.
“Goodbye baby~” I whispered to his ear and pinched his cheek. He turned his head and whisper back to me “Sungie, by the way all people in this class staring at us. Don’t pinch my cheek, it’s kinda embarrassing”
“Ahh... Yes... I’m sorry.. See you later at home Eric…”I said weakly and left his class.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»« 

To. Kangta

Where are you? You should return my camera now.

To. Sungie

So Minwoo already told you? 
That’s meant you and whatever-his-name is an item now? Great!
I’m happy for you too Sungie ^__^

To. Kangta

His name is Eric. Remember it.
So, where are you? I want my camera back.

To. Sungie

Just go back home, I’ll return it.
But I have one condition; your boyfriend has to accompany you.
Okay? Deal?

To. Kangta

Why? I mean he doesn’t have to accompany me.
I can go there by my self.

To. Sungie

Well, I don’t want your so-called fans followed you. You know I hate it.
Just bring him along.

To. Kangta

Okaaay.. Thanks a lot.

To. Sungie

Your welcome my dear cousin…
Hey! I’m so happy you said thank you it’s a rare thing!
See you later!

To. Kangta

you touched because of that? Okaaay...
I’ll come this afternoon.
See you soon!

I stood up from bed and went to living room. I can see Eric kept changing the channel. I sat beside him and started a conversation
“Nothing to watch?”
“uh-huh”
“Are you still angry?”
“Angry? I’m not”
“I’m sorry”
“Sorry? For?”
“Pinch your cheek. I don’t know that you don’t like it. I think its okay to pinch you because you looked so adorable when you got jealous. And I forgot that we’re in public that everyone can-”
“Breath sungie breath” Eric chuckled and pinched my nose.
“I can’t breath if you keep pinching my nose” I said in weird voice and then pouted.
“Hhahahaha!! By the way, don’t pouting in front of me. Because I can’t stand it” Eric said.
“Why? Is it my pout looking disgusting?” I asked him with a blank face.
“I can’t stand it because I can’t control my self to not to kiss you” Eric said and caressed my hair. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
“Do whatever you want, I don’t mind” I whispered to his ear ily then his hand slowly moves to my waist and he dipped his head on my crook.
“Are you serious?” He asked and kissed my shoulder delicately. I moaned softly and nodded.
“Yes Eric” I said and unconsciously slipped my finger under Eric’s t-shirt and caressed his chocolate abs. I can hear he moaned too. He slowly moved his mouth to my collarbone and kissed it softly up to my neck and go higher to my jaw. All I can do just closed my eyes while his name and enjoyed the sensation. Eric suddenly stopped and looked directly into my eyes lovingly. I look back into his shiny brownie eyes. 
“I love you so much hyesungie” Eric said while pressed his forehead against mine.
“I love you too so much Er-” before I can complete my sentence he lean his lips against mine and then kissed me tenderly. I kiss him back. I can’t explain how I love this feeling. We pulled out because of the air and then he hugged me so tight.
“Eric, do you want to accompany me?” I asked him in his hug. He releases the hug and looked at me confusedly.
“I want to go to my hou-”
“You want go back to your house? You want to leave me? I already told you that you’re not a burden at all. Don’t leave Sungie. Please.. I beg yo-” I pecked his lips to stop him talked nonsense.
“Who told you I want to leave you, dear? I just want to take my camera from Kangta” I cupped his face then run my thumb on his tender cheek and kiss it.
“Okay, I’m always free for you. Wanna go now?” Eric asked and I nodded.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»« 

*DING DONG 10X*


“Aah where is Kangta?” I kept pressed the bell and no one open the door.
“Be patient, Sungie.. Maybe he’s not at home” Eric calmed me.
“But I already texted him” I sighed and sat on the stair in front of my house.
“Why don’t you phone him?” Eric suggested as sat beside me.
“Aaah, you’re right! Why am I so stupid? Ahahha..” I laughed awkwardly and pressed Kangta number.

”Hi Syungie~~”
“Where are you?”
“I am dating. Why?”
“I already arrive and you are still dating?!”
“ahahaha~~ sorry baby.. Just take the key at Jihoon’s house. I knew you’d come this hour. That’s why I gave him the key.”
“You know it and still- aah, okay I’ll take it. Where do you put my camera?”
“In your room. Just go grab it. And don’t forget to lock the door when you leave.”
“okaay..”
“enjoy the show~~ bye~~”


“What show? Aargh, why he hung up?” I grumbled and Eric pinched my cheek.
“So, we’re going to Ji... Who?”
“Jihoon. He’s my neighbor. Let’s go” I pulled his hand and go to the house beside my house.

*DING DONG 2X*


“Hi Hyesung oppa! Long time no see” Woori greeted and I smiled and hug her.
“Long time no see. How are you? Where is Jihoon?” I asked.
“I’m fine. He’s in his room like usual” She laughed then look at Eric.
“Ooh, He’s Eric. He-”
“Woaaah you have a perfect boyfriend. I’m so happy for you!” Nari smiled to Eric and Eric smiled at her back.
“So your boyfriend is not perfect?” Jihoon suddenly appear from behind. I run to him and hug him.
“Wooah you have more muscle than the last time we met!” I said to him.
“ahahaha~ thank you” Jihoon laughed.
“So this is a boy in-” I closed Jihoon’s mouth, don’t want he continue his sentence.
“I’m Eric” Eric said and shook Jihoon’s hand.
“I’m Jihoon. Please take care of this kid.” Jihoon shook Eric’s hand back.
“Kid??” I glared him
“Come on, you are mooooore childish than me” Jihoon said and I pouted.
“Since when you pouting like this? Okay, love can chaaaaange everything” Jihoon’s word made me blushed.
“Where is the key?” I changed the topic.
“There, in the drawer” Jihoon said.
“Thank you Jihoon... See you!” I said and pulled Eric with me.
“Your welcome! Take your time and enjoy!”

“You can sit there I’ll go upstair to take my camera” I said to Eric as turn the lamp on.
“ WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!” I shocked. What happen to my house? An exhibition? Kangta did something weird again?
There is an enter sign on the black curtain. Eric opened the curtain. I am curious and pushed Eric in. In the room we can see a lot of picture frame. I think Kangta opened new business since his parents won’t be home until summer. Photograph exhibition, maybe? Eric approached one of the pictures.
“What is this? Isn’t it my face? Wait... ” Eric said and look at me back. All pictures in this room are Eric’s photos that I took secretly.


OH MY GOSH!! WHAT THE HELL IS KANGTA THINKING? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? ERIC WILL THINK I AM A CREEPY CRAZY STALKER. HE WILL BREAK UP WITH ME FOR SURE!!!


“I- I- I don’t know what happen here. I- I have no idea. Please be-“
“Are you the one who took all of this?” Eric asked me carefully. I don’t know what to say and I’m too scared with Eric’s next word. I’m trembled and fell on the ground weakly. I am holding my tears back. But I am not strong enough then my tears rolling down on my cheek. Eric approached me then hugged me tightly.
“I’m sorry... I’m so- sorry.. I’m sorry..” I kept chanting sorry while sobbing. Eric caress my back and tighten the hug.
“please.. please don’t bre- break up..” I said still sobbing.
“So it’s true that you took all of this?” Eric asked softly. I nodded and bowed. I can’t straight look him in the eyes. I’m afraid...
Eric cupped my face and wipe my tears with his big thumb.
“I’m not mad at all Sungie... I can’t believe every single thing taken beautifully. And one more thing, I can’t explain how happy I am, knowing you took all of this. You’ve been following me and I following you around all this time? It’s so funny… Why I don’t know at all that you were taking my picture? If I knew, I must have confessing to you a long time ago” Eric explained then kiss my tears away.
“Are you sure you’re not mad at all?” I asked him and he nodded furiously.
“It’s romantic Sungie... I felt so loved and touched... Thanks a lot for all of this...” Eric said as kissed my forehead. I smiled.

 

“Minwoo Kangta thanks… I’ll treat you later”
 


 

A/N So this is the end, thanks a lot for reading  hope you like the story ^^