Chapter 2

Camera

 

"How was yesterday, hyung?" Junjin asked
"What?" I asked him back
"You know, the chores. Yesterday." Dongwan answered. He looks so curious.
"Nothing happen" I lied.
"Aayy, don't lie Sungie.. We know that you have to do chores with..."
"Oppa!!!!" A group of girl shouted and approached us then stood around us.
"Hyesung oppa, is that true you are join basketball club? I saw you went to basketball club room yesterday" one of the girl asked.
"No" I answered it shortly
"That's a relieved. We thought you quit photography club and join basketball" she added.
"But, isn't that cool if Hyesung oppa played basketball at the field?" Another girl said and it made all of them squealed like crazy. Junjin and Dongwan just shook their head.
"Yeah, Hyesung oppa plus the hotie, Eric oppa. They will make a good pairing" added another girl and that's made me chocked and coughed. I lowered my head to hide my blush. Seeing this, Dongwan and Junjin stood up and approached me.
"Hyesung oppa! Are you okay?" The girls asked at the same time.
"Ladies, Hyesung oppa need to go to the bathroom. Byee~" Junjin said. Then Dongwan and Junjin dragged me to the bathroom.
"Junjin oppa! Dongwan oppa! Take care of Hyesung oppa, ne? the girl pleaded.
"Yeees~ " Junjin answered and waved to the girls.

"You okay, Hyesung?" Dongwan asked while Junjin gave me water
"I am okay" I said
"Woah, they just said Eric and you will make a good pairing then you chocked? Ahahaha!!" Junjin teased me. Dongwan and Junjin laughed hard.
"Oh shut up" I said irritated
"Hey, even the girls said that you and Eric are matched perfectly" Dongwan said
"They didn't say that" I dodged
"Okay, tell us what happen yesterday" Junjin demanded
"Didn't I told you nothing happen?" I asked him
"You lie Sungie" Dongwan said
Kriiiiing
"Okay the bell ringing. Let's go to the class" I said and left them.

------

Next Tuesday

I'm not feeling good. My head hurt and my eyes blurry. I'm feeling so weak.
I placed my head on the desk while looking at the windows. Then I felt Dongwan elbowed me.
"Hmm?" I asked him not turned my head
"Your exam result" Dongwan whispered then I stood up. I approached Mr. Song.
"Shin Hyesung, Congrats for the perfect score!" Mr. Song said and hand me the result. The whole class clapped and I just smiled weakly.
"Hyesung, what happen? Why you look so pale?" Mr. Song asked me
"Nothing happen sir" I answered then back to my chair.
"Are you okay, Hyesung?" Dongwan asked
"Yes" I answered him and placed my head on table again.
"You look pale; do you want to go home?" Dongwan asked again and massaging my shoulder.
"No, no need Wan. Thanks" I said and closed my eyes. Maybe a little nap can made me better.

-----

After school, I walked to the basketball clubroom. I remembered this is Tuesday and I need to clean up that room. When I opened the door, Eric already there and swept the floor.
"Ah Hyesung-ssi, you are here? I almost finish" He smiled.
"Really? I'm sorry" I said
"No need to be sorry. You can mop after I finish" He said and I nodded.
It's strange. Where my headache gone? And I am feeling better. Is that because I saw Eric? Ah, that's ridiculous 
"Hyesung-ssi… Hyesung.. Hyesung!” Minwoo patted my back hard.
“WHA-what, Eric-ssi?” I asked him.
“Why did you space out?” Eric asked
"Ah, no- nothing" I said then mop the floor.
When cleaning we chitchatting. He told me about his life. He has 1 sister and now he lives at apartment alone and many more about him.


“Hyesung-ah, let’s go home now!” Eric said happily and grasped my hand. After we chitchatting, we dropped the formality. It’s good.
“Ye-yes!” I blushed. I didn’t know that this boy was so touchy.
“Are you thirsty, Hyesung?” he asked me, still holding my hand.
“We-well, not really,” I said. Uugh, why am I like this? I never felt so nervous like this.
“Let’s buy Ice cream! I’ll treat you” Eric said and dragged me to the ice cream stall.

“Two ice creams sir; one strawberry flavor and one chocolate flavor,” Eric said. Then he gave me the strawberry flavor.
“Thank you,” I said and he smiled.
“You like strawberry flavor, right?” he asked me and I nodded
“How did you know?” I asked him curiously.
“Of course I know it. Almost everyday you buy ice cream at the cafeteria,” he said and I blushed again.

“Oh, no! Drizzle!” Eric shouted.
“I didn’t bring umbrella,” I said.
“Me either! Let’s run before it starts raining hard!” Eric started to run and held my hand. Unfortunately, the rain became harder and harder.

“Ahh! Phone booth! You should stay there a while!” Eric said and pushed me in. Eric stayed out of the phone booth.
”Eric, come in!” I shouted.
“Ah, no need, hyesung-ah. There is just a little space left…” I can’t hear what Eric said. I just open the door and pulled him into the phone booth.
“Look, we can’t fit in this, hyesung-ah! I’ll go out now,” Eric said.
I grabbed his hand.
“No, Eric. Stay here. I don’t want you sick just because of me,” I said then finally Eric agreed with me. He stayed inside with me. It’s true that there isn’t any space left. I can feel his hot breath on my neck. I blushed again. I don’t know how much I blushed today.

It was still raining hard outside. We are still in the phone booth. I feel a little dizzy and keep sneezing. ”Are you okay, Hyesung-ah?” Eric asked
“I’m sorry, Eric, I keep sneezing. I just feel a little dizzy. Maybe it’s because of the rain,” I said with a guilty feeling.
“Aah, it’s still raining hard. You should rest a bit. You can place your head on my shoulder,” Eric said and he placed my head on his shoulder.
“You don’t have to…”
“No. you must rest, Hyesung, even for just a short while," Eric said and circled his hand around my waist. I feel asleep on Eric's shoulder.

 

----

 

I feel something cold on my forehead.

I opened my eyes.
"Where am I?”

 

----

 

*Eric POV*

"Where am I?" I heard someone groaned.
Aah, Hyesung. He must be woken up. I run to bedroom and sit in front of him.
"How do you feel?" I asked him.
"Aah... Where am I, Eric-ah?" Hyesung groaned.
"You are at my apartment" I said and he frowned.
"I need to go home now" Hyesung tried to stand up but fail. I helped him back to the bed
"rest now, I have phoned your house. And they said it's okay if you sleep here tonight" I said and smiled at him. He's cheek blushed red. OMG how cute he is! I want to hug him tight.

Because I just have 1 bed in my apartment, so I just sleep on the floor.
I closed my eyes; suddenly I felt a hand patted my back. I turned my head to see whose hand belong to.
"Eric-ah... Don't sleep on the floor" Hyesung said.
"Ah, it's okay hyesungie" I smiled to him.
"No. You can sleep here. And I sleep on the floor" Hyesung said.
"No. You are sick Hyesungie. You can't sleep on the...."
"Pleaase" Hyesung pleaded
"Or you can share a bed with me..." He added shyly.
"Okay. I think that's better than you sleep on the floor" I said and laying my self beside him.
I can feel the hot temperature from Hyesung body. He surely got a high fever.
Hyesung already sleep but he keeps . Is that so hurt?
I his hair and wrapped my arm around his waist.
He looks like a kid when he sleeping, while everyone at school said that he is cool.

Okay I need to stop this and going to sleep.
I closed my eyes and fell a sleep.

-----
 

*Hyesung POV*


I woke up. It's already morning and I need to go to school. I stood up and go to the bathroom. I can see that Eric already left me.
Before I take a shower I found a note attached on refrigerator.

"Hyesung, good morning!
I cooked you breakfast. Please eat it.
And please rest today. Don't go to school!
I'll tell Junjin or Dongwan that you're sick.
Oh yeah, you can wear my clothes.
Don't forget to rest.

Ps. you can’t go anywhere because I bring the key."



I smiled.
Eric really writes this for me?
I can't believe it.
Is he like me?
Or is he just being a gentleman?
Should I confess to him?