Chapter 8

Camera

 

*Hyesung POV*

"Eric...." I called him and sat beside him.
"Hmm?" He responded but his eyes still locked on the TV.
"Are you free tomorrow?" I asked him
"I guess I am" He said and changed the channel.
"Then, do you want to go out with me?" I looked at him.
"Of course. Where do you want to go?" He smiled. I can hear his voice slightly happier than before.
"Hmm, Wannie asked me to go with him and Minwoo said that we'll meet at usual spot" I lied to him. Of course I won't tell him that Minwoo planned those 'triple date' thing.
"Okay, what time?"
"10 AM"
"By the way Hyesungie, you're a photographer, right?"
"Well, I am still learning and wish to be one" I answered happily, never thought he will ask me about that.
"Are you interested in photography?" I asked him excitedly but he shook his head.
"I'm not interest in taking picture. But I'd love to be the model" He answered and laughed.
“You’ll be the perfect model” I mumbled alone
“What?”
“eh- nothing” I said and smiled at him
"Hyesungie, I have a camera. You can use it since yours is with Minbong" He said and that made my eyes widen and he smiled.
"Seriously?" I asked him. He nodded and went to his room. I followed him behind.
"Here is my camera. I rarely use it" He said and hand me his camera.
"Woah Canon 60D! Your camera exactly same like mine! And I have some lens too in my bag. It will be great for our date tomorrow!!!" I said happily and quickly grabbed the camera.
"Eh... Date? Us?" Eric eyes widen.

"mmm... I mean for Minwoo and Dongwan date" I said while blushing. Why my face blushed so red? I bet Eric can see it. I bowed my head and pretended to set something in camera to hide my red face.

"Hyesungie, I want to go to library. Want to come with me?" He asked.
"Ah I don't think so. Library is so boring and I-"
"Woaah, You said that library is a boring place?"
"Eh? Yes?"
"The smartest student in our school said that?" He said and shook his head
"Eric-ah, will you stop saying something nonsense like that? To tell you the truth, I don't like study and everything relating wi-"
"So you are a genius then. Never study and got the highest rank"
"Stop that. And stop cutting my lines"
"Okaay, I'm sorry..."
"By the way, I'll go home late. Don't wait for me like last night, okay?" He added. I nodded then he left.

 

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«



*Eric POV*

"Hyesung... Hyesung... Wake up..." I shook Hyesung's body gently.
"Hmm" He responded.
"It's already 9 AM. Wake up Sungie..." I shook his body again. But this time harder.
"Hmm"
"You said you want me to company you"
"Hmm"
"Wake up now or I'll wake you up in other way" I threaten him but he didn't respond.
"Okay I take it as yes. Be ready... One... Two... Three..." I started to tickle him. He opened his eyes wide and hit my hand lightly.
"Stop. Doing . That." He warned by giving me his death glare and curled his body in blanket. I pulled and threw his blanket then tickled him more.
"ST- STOP.. PUAHAHA... PLE- PLEASE... I- I CAN'T... I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!! " Hyesung squealed and laughed hard. He looks so cute.
"Then you should get up" I said and kept tickling him.
"ST- STOP!! O- OKAY OKAY!!" He answered and sat up quickly. His face faced mine and our distance is so close, just a few inches away our lips would touch. We stared at each other eyes smiling enjoying the moment and not move at all, and my hand still on Hyesung's  waist.

*beeep*
I giggled when heard that. Hyesung blinked twice.
"You've got a text" I said.
"Eh? Mine?" And Hyesung reached his phone.

To: Hyesung
From: Minwoo

Are you awake? I heard from my Wannie that you are a heavy sleeper. Don't forget at 10!

"What time is it now?" Hyesung asked.
"9.15"
"WHAT?" Hyesung run to the bathroom.

 

 

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«



"Hyesung-ah! Why are you late?!?!" Minwoo scolded Hyesung.
"I was over sleep, sorry" he answered.
"Why don't you wake him up, Eric?" Minwoo asked me.
"He was!" Hyesung shouted before I could answer Minwoo. I smiled.
"Then why don't you wake him up earlier?" Minwoo asked me again.
"I SAID HE WAS!" Hyesung shouted again louder made we laughed.
"Okay okay.. Now let's start our triple date! " Junjin shouted. I raised my eyebrow in confused.
"Triple... Date?" I asked and looked at Junjin.
"Yeah like Minwoo hyung said, WooDong JinDy and RicSyung's date" Andy said happily.

“You two are dating?” Hyesung and me asked Andy in unison.

“Andy-yaaaah... My mommy bird so bad. I’ve told him two days ago that we started dating but he…” Junjin said with annoying-fake-cry-tone.

“I’ve told Eric hyung too… Seems like they already live in their own world and forget us” Andy joined Junjin with that tone.
"Hyesung didn't tell you?" Minwoo asked and I can see Hyesung glared him. Aah that's why he said our date at home. All I can do just smile.
"Well, so where are we going to go?" I asked and Minwoo reached his backpack.
"I've got 6 free tickets for amusement park and 3 tickets for movie. What do you want?" Minwoo asked.
"Amusement park! " Junjin shouted.
"Amusement park would be fun!" Andy said to supported his boyfriend.
"What do you think, Eric? Hyesungie?" Minwoo asked. Then all eyes moved to us.
"Whatever is fine with me" we said in unison. I can see all of them smiled and giggled but just Minwoo who laughed his off.
"Well, let's go to the amusement park first, then cinema after that. Let's go!" Minwoo said.

 

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«



*HYESUNG POV*

Dongwan and Junjin ran to me and walked beside me right after we arrived at amusement park.
"Hyesung-ah, how do you have it?" Dongwan pointed to the camera and I just smile.
"Yaaah~ don't smile. How? " Junjin whined.
"It's not mine. It's Eric's. He let me to use it for a while" I explained to them.
"Aaah~ really? By the way I want to tell you one thing" Dongwan said with cute tone.
"What’s that Wannie?" I asked him with a cute tone too. 
“cuuute!!” Dongwan and Junjin squealed and pinched both of my cheeks.
“awww!!” I shouted and pouted.
"Today is Eric's birthday" Dongwan explained and Junjin nodded.
“Huh? What? How? Why are you told me just now?!?!” The news made me sighed.
“Minwoo not allowed you, right? Same with me. Andy not allowed me too” Junjin said and Dongwan nodded.
“Why both Minwoo and Andy didn’t congratulate him?” I asked.
“They have, Sungie hyung” Junjin answered.
“I just want to tell you that. Well, good luck for your date~~” Dongwan grinned and patted my back.
“Hyesung hyuuung~ could you take a picture of me and Dongwannie hyung in front of that statue?” Junjin asked me and pulled Dongwan to the statue.
“Sure! 123 cheese!” then I clicked the shutter.
“Let me look… Let me look!” Both of them run to me and snatched the camera.
“woah, it’s good!” Junjin said and I smiled.
“Hyung, let me take a picture of you all” Eric approached me and took the camera from Junjin’s hand.
“no need E-”
“ahh, good idea Eric hyungie!” Junjin said and Dongwan pulled me to the statue.
“1 2 3! Smile” Eric clicked the shutter.
“Hyesung hyung! Would you take a picture of me and Jinnie?” Andy asked me and I nodded.
“me and Wannie after that!! Okay?” Minwoo said happily like a child. I smiled and nodded again. After took their picture, suddenly Eric pulled me and circled his arm around my waist.
“Andy, now take a picture of us please” Eric said and I blushed because of his sudden action.
“Okay 1 2 3... eh, lift your head and smile Hyesung hyung!” Andy said and I smiled shyly.

“Let’s see, what should we ride first?” Minwoo said and look around.
“Let’s ride the roller coaster!!” Junjin shouted.
“Let’s go! Let’s go!!” Andy jumped happily.
“Minwoo... I’m pass.. I don’t want to ride it...” Dongwan stated
“No, its okay baby, don’t be afraid. I’m here beside you. I swear it’ll be okay. So ride it with me?” Minwoo persuaded Dongwan. After hesitated few times, he finally aggred.
“You five go ride it. I’ll look after our belonging here” I said and give them my smile then sit on the bench.
“No way, Syungie. You should ride it with us” Minwoo said. I know he afraid that Dongwan would join me.
“No, it’s okay” I said. Both Dongwan and Junjin not persuaded me at all. They all knew my fear of height. 
“Okay we will queue now” Junjin said and they all followed Junjin but Eric approached me and sit beside me.
“Are you afraid, Hyesungie?” he asked me with a concern voice.
“Yeah, I’m afraid of height” I answered him and suddenly he squeezed my hand.
“Let’s try this once. I’ll make sure that you’ll be okay” He said persuaded me but I shook my head.
“No I don’t want. I-”
“Come on Sungie.. It’ll be fun. Trust me...” Eric said again but being a hard headed I kept shook my head.
“Okay, I’ll accompany you here” Eric said.
“No.. I’m okay, go and enjoy the ride” I replied.
“No. I won’t go anywhere unless you go”
“We come here to have fun. You go ride it!”
“Then let’s have some fun!”
“I- I...”
“Don’t worry Sungie. I’ll protect you. So ride it with me?” I fell into his word and finally I nodded.
“But don’t blame me if I vomit on your clothes” I said and Eric smiled widely.
“YES! Now let’s join them!!” Eric said happily.

“Eric-ah... I need to go back now. I think I can’t ride this” I said it with fear. I can’t tell how pale my face is.
“No Hyesung, it’ll be okay” Eric said and he squeeze my hand again.
“I will die if I ride this. Please Eriiiic” I pouted.
“You won’t die, pabo” Eric laughed and pinched my cheek.
“But in the movie they all died after ride this. Do you know Final destination? They all died Eriiiiic..” I said and kept telling him some excuse.
“It’s just a movie Sungie. I know you’re a movie freak. But it’s all nonsense” Eric laughed again.
We kept arguing and without me realizing, we already in front of the ride.
“I.. I..” I can feel tears forming in my eyes. I admit I’m a coward. I’m too afraid to ride this.
“It’s okay Sungie...” Eric said and pushed me to the ride. He squeezes my hand again but this time he intertwined his fingers with me. He kept comforting me. Right before the ride took off, Eric kissed my cheek. So in the ride I’m not afraid nor cry. I’m smiled and blushed like a crazy.

 

 

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«



We played almost all rides. By the way, we got many prizes from the stands like a water pistols and ring toss game. Andy and Jinnie keep winning in a lot of games. It’s getting dark and we need to go to the cinema soon before the movie started.


“Let’s go to cinema now!” Minwoo said.
“Can we ride the Ferris wheel for the last ride?” I asked Minwoo and got a weird look from Minwoo Andy and Eric. I am the one who have a fear of height and asked this thing.
“Don’t give me that look! It’s okay if you guys don’t want it! Let’s go home now!” I said. Knowing my purposes, Junjin and Dongwan agreed with me by saying that they want to ride it too. 
“Okay then, let’s ride it! The scenery will be great!” Minwoo said and we go to the ride.

“Hyesungie, Are you sure you want to ride this? You said that you afraid of the height” Eric asked make sure of my decision.
“Yeah I want it, the scenery is really great. It’ll make a good photo and look, this time is a golden hour. Better get hurry to take some pictures now before its end” I took out Eric’s camera and started to take some pictures. I can see Eric smiled.
“Eric, smileeee” I said and took a picture of him and then I continued to took some scenery photos.

“Eric...” I put the camera back to the bag and sat beside him.
“yes Sungie?”
“I know it’s kinda late... buut...”
“hmm?”
“Happy birthday to you ” I smiled and he gave me a tight hug.
“Thanks” He smiled widely.
“I’m sorry. I just know it from Dongwan and Junjin”
“No, it’s okay... I’m very happy you congratulate me”
“I’m sorry I don’t have any present for you. Instead you are the one who gave me this” I pointed to the plushie that he won for me before and Eric chuckled.
“Actually Eric... I... I... errm... How to say it?” I let out a sigh and encouraged my self to say that 3 simple words.
“ I... L-”
“Don’t say it!” Eric said. My eyes widen and my tears going to burst. It hurt when you know he would reject even before I finish confessed to him.
“I’m sorry...” I bowed my head and hold my tears to come out by bit my lips hard.
“It’s not what I mean, Sungie” Eric said and looking straight into my eyes.
“I know it’s okay” I said then continue biting my lips harder. I don’t want any tears come out now.
“Hyesungie please. Don’t bit your lips again. It’ll bleed if you not stop now” Eric pleaded.
“Syungiiiie listen to me.. It’s not what I mean... I don’t want you to say it because-”
“You already have a girlfriend or because I’m a man?” I asked. And right, my bottom lip is bleeding now just like Eric said before.
“NO! Because I want to be the one who confess to you...” Eric wiped the bleed on my lip with his thumb.
“I love you Shin Hyesung. I really do... I want to be with you forever. Would you like to be my beloved boyfriend?” Eric asked and claimed my lips by kissing it. He my bottom lips to heal my bleeding lip before asked to entrance my mouth. The kiss tasted like a copper because of my bleeding lip but it’s still tasted sweet. I melted in the kiss and kissed him back. We pulled back because of the air. I look at him straight to his eyes lovingly and so is he. The ride is over and we walked to our group hand in hand.