Chapter 6

Camera

 

I closed the door and go to down stair. I trembled and smiled like crazy in the same time.


What was just happen?
Are we really kissing?
I am not dreaming, right?


I touched my lips. I still can feel his soft lips on mine. His sweet cavern. How his tongue explored my mouth. I think I addicted with his kiss.


Oh !
What the heck I was thinking?
He must did it without purpose
Beside, I’m the one who can’t put the suitcase properly
DAMN! He must hate me now


I took out my cellphone and press 2. Yeah, I called Jinnie.
“Hello?”
“He- hello”
“Jinnie? Where are you?”
“I... Can I visit your house?”
“Sure, Something happen?”
“hmm, are you alone now?”
“nah, I’m with Minwoo hyung. Why?”
“Huh? Minwoo?”

“Yes, we’re talking about the game”

“I want to talk alone with you. Can I?”
“Sure, I will tell him to go home now”
“thanks Jinnie”
“no problem, but are you okay? Should I pick you up?”
“nah, It’s okay. I’ll hung up now”
“okay, see you later Sungie hyung”
I hung up and walked slowly to Junjin’s house. I hope when I arrived, Minwoo already gone. I don’t want to saw his face for now.


knock knock


“Hi Hyesungie, how are you dear?” Junjin’s mom hugged me and I hugged her back
“I’m fine auntie. Is Jinnie home?”
“Yes, he’s up stair. Why you look so happy?”
“ahaha, really? I’m going upstair now auntie” I bowed and go upstair.

Knock knock


“is that you, Sungie hyung? Come in!” I opened the door and sat beside Jinnie.
“What Kangta hyung did to you?”
“He makes me live with Eric for 1 month with ‘renovation’ thing reason”
“Then I think it’s a great idea. How much I want to live in the same roof with Andy. I am envying you. Eh… I mean, not that envy. Just a little. Eh… I mean doesn’t it sound great if you live with someone you adore. Eh-”

“Okay, I get it that you want to live with Andy”

“It’s not what I mean… I-”

“Sorry Jinnie, I’ll help you later with Andy. Now, can you please listen to my story first?”

“Andy and me are fine. You don’t have to help us. So?”
“Something just happened. And i think I can’t go back to Eric’s apartment”
“What happen?”
“A little incident...”
“Tell me! Tell me!”
“But you’ve to promise me to not tell it to anyone”
“I promised”
“Right after Kangta left, I unpacked my thing and put it in the wardrobe while Eric bought us lunch. Then when I finished, I tried to put the suitcase on the wardrobe. But, because I’m not too...”
“tall?”
“Hey don’t cut me! I’m not that short! The short one is Dongwan and Minwoo”
“sorry… hehehe”
“yeah, because I’m not tall enough I need to jump to push it. I thought I succeed. Then I closed the wardrobe. Suddenly I heard Eric shouted. And all I know, Eric is on top of me. He protected me from the fallen suitcase”
“It must be hurt”
“Yeah it is, because I can hear the thud sound. I felt bad for him too. But the point here, He’s on top of me and our lips are touched”
“aww, like a drama on TV”
“I’m frozen, so is he. But I don’t know why, suddenly our kiss become...”
“Passionate?”
“Yeah”
“then?”
“He suddenly stood up and said sorry to me. The he told me that he bought me a burger and a coffee. We ate with awkward situation. I don’t know what to say and react on the situation like that. What should I do now?”
“What do you feel?”
“about?”
“The kiss of course”
“To be honest I like it. How his soft tongue explo-”
“STOP! You don’t have to be so detail”
“sorry”
“then confess”
“I WHAT? I can’t! I don’t have any courage to do that”
“why? You love him and he loves you. You should confess first”
“how do you know that he loves me?”
“just guessing”
“you are not smart enough to guess something. At least you should get an A on math subject”
“My mommy bird so meeeaaaan…”
“Hahhaha, by the way, what should I do now?”
“Just go home and forget it. Now you have to go home now. I promise Andy to phone him at this time”
“how could you abandon your bestfriend just for your boyfriend?”

“He’s not my boyfriend”

“Not yet”

“He’s one of my beppeu”
“okay, whatever. I’m going now... Bye Jinnie!”
“Bye Sungie hyung!”

------------------

Knock knock


“Oh, hi there Eric-ah. Come in” Andy mother greeted me and hugged me.
“How are you, auntie?” I greeted her politely
“I’m fine. Like usual, you always polite” Andy’s mom answered and I smiled.
“Is Andy home?” I asked her
“Yeah, he’s on his room. You can go up stair” She said and I bowed to her then go up stair.

Knock knock


“Come in” Andy said and I opened the door
“what are you doing?”
“Just text-ing with Jinnie.
What happened? I bet it’s all about Hyesung hyung”
“Ho- how do you know?”
“Do I have to answer it? Duh. Btw, what Kangta hyung did to you?”
“Who? Kang- ooh Hyesungie’s cousin”
“yup”
“He just asked me whether Hyesung can stay at my house for 1 month. Because he wants to renovation his house”
“then?”
“yeah, Hyesung now lives with me”
“that’s great”
“huh? What?”
“ahaha, i thought Kangta hyung did something harsh to you. Then what are you going to tell me? I guess you don’t mind that Hyesung hyung lives with you”
“I don’t mind at all”
“then why? There must be something important”
“uhh...”
“PUAHAHAHA! You’re blushing hyungie!”
“Don’t mocking me!”
“it’ll be worst if you told Minbong hyung hahaha!”
“yeah it’ll be”
“then why? Just tell me”
“ermmm... in- incident... suit- suitcase... ki- kissing...”
“What the heck are you mumbling about? I can’t hear. What I hear just kissing. WHAT? Don’t tell me that you kissed Hyesung hyung!”
“IT WAS AN INCIDENT!”
“Then why are you blushing if it’s just an incident? You even not blushing when Hyori kissed you for class drama”
“uh.. ermm.. it’s... it’s...” I blushed red again and Andy hugged me
“Calm your self first, Eric hyung” I’m inhale and exhale

“I- I just protected him from the suitcase. He tried to put it on my wardrobe. Because the wardrobe too high. He’s not put it properly and it fall down. I run to him, then the suitcase landed on my back”
“It must be hurt”
“yeah. And when I open my eyes, I already on top of him and my lips touched his”
“hmm...”
“And I don’t know why... Suddenly our kiss become-” I can’t help my self to blushing when remembered it. The softness and the sweetness of his lips.
“became passionate?” Andy asked and I nodded.
“Then?”
“I’m back to my sense and stood up”
“and nothing happen after that?”
“nothing, we just ate lunch. But it was so awkward. I guess he will hate me”
“and where he is now?”
“I think he went to Junjin's house”
“How do you feel?”
“I feel guilty of course”
“No, i mean the kiss”
“I... to be honest, I like it”
“Who’s the one who turn the peck into kiss?”
“I... Him... aah I don't know”
“you said that you like it” I nodded
“Then why don’t you confess to him?”
“I WHAT?”
“Confess. I knew you love him even before the camera case”
“But... How did you know?”
“You always look at him when we visited his class”
“Is that too oblivious?”
“uh- huh”
“But he don’t like me like I love him”
“then why he called you with Eric-ah thing? He never called me Andy-yah or Minwoo hyung with Minwoo-yah. We even known he longer than you”
“he must be having a girlfriend. Since he’s quite popular”
“nah, luckily he doesn’t have. Even every week there is people confess to him and he never accept it”
“Ridiculous”
“That’s the reality”
“Bu- but... I think, i’m not ready yet”
“then confess when you are ready”
“I’ll.. thanks a lot Andy-yah for the courage. I’m so grateful that I have friend like you”
“no problem dude. Now go home and confess”
“I told you that I’d confess when I’m ready”
“okay”
“bye Andy!”

--------------------------------

#Hyesung POV

I opened the door and found no one in this apartment. I guess he’s going to talk with Andy. I took a bath and after that watching TV in the living room while waiting Eric home. I felt too tired. So, I took a nap and shut my eyes.

#Eric POV

I opened the door and found Hyesungie slept peacefully on the sofa. I put my motorcycle key on the table and approached him. I caress his.

“I’m sorry Hyesungie for what happen today. I hope you won’t hate me” I whispered. Hyesung groaned in his sleep and pouted his pinky lips.

 

OH MY GOD! HE LOOKS SO CUTE! I WANT TO KISS THOSE LIPS AGAIN SO ING MUCH!

 

I slapped my self.

 

WHAT AM I THINKING? He would hate me more if i kissed him in his sleep.

 

I slapped my self again.

 

Aaah, I have to move him to the bedroom now

 

I carried him in bridal style to the bedroom. I placed him on bed slowly and put the blanked on him. I turned my body and ready to take a bath. Suddenly i felt a hand griped my arm. I turn my head and found Hyesung griped my arm with closed eyes. I smiled and release the grip, but the grip becomes tight.

“Don’t leave me, please...” Hyesung moaned in his sleep and i sat on the edge of bed. Wait him to release my hand because I don’t want to wake him up. I watched his face and caress his hair again and suddenly his other hand reached my waist and hugged me. I lost my balance and end up slept beside him. He released his grip on my arm and placed it on my waist. He hugged me tight till i can even smell his perfume. He snuggled his face on my chest and mumbled something that i can’t hear.

 

Okay, I guess tonight I won’t take a bath

 

then I hugged him back and closed my eyes.