Chapter 7

Camera

 

When I moved to the bed?
I thought I still on sofa waiting him
what is this?


I touched a huge figure in front of me. Well I’m not touched it, I hugged it.


Since when I brought my teddy bear here?


I ignored it and snuggled my face into the teddy bear. Still not opening my eyes.


Wait...
Why my teddy bear became so stiff?
Ahh... who cares? It’s comfortable though


I hugged it more tightly and then I heard someone groaned and hugged me back.


well, since when my teddy bear can groan and hug back?


I opened my eyes slowly and like I expected, I found Eric slept in front of me and hug me. I surprised and smiled happily, but I can’t move. If I’m move, I’ll wake him up. I looked up to the clock.


aah, 6 AM
It’s still early. But I think I need to prepare the breakfast and take a bath before Eric awake


I hugged him tight once again then released the hug slowly as I could and tried to not wake him up. I stood up and smiled when look at the strong figure slept peacefully like a child. I caress his hair and whispered softly "I wish you know my feeling" then I pecked his soft cheek.


I better get ready now

Then I go to the bathroom to took a shower. 

After showered, I go to the kitchen to made breakfast.


what should I serve for breakfast?
It has to be special
Toasted bread? No
Cereal? Big no no
Scrambled egg? Hmm.. 
Aah, fried rice with scramble egg


I smiled and put the apron on. I looked up for the ingredients.


rice checked, egg checked, garlic checked, green onion checked, sausage checked, oil checked, soy sauce checked, salt....


Where is the salt? I searched it everywhere and found it on the highest cupboard.


why he puts it on the highest place?


I grumbled and jumped for reached it. Still can’t get it. Then I jumped again, suddenly I remembered of the kiss. I blushed red.


what the heck I am thinking about?!


I slapped my self and took a chair to reach the salt.

-------------------------

# Eric POV

hmmm, the smell so nice!
What time is it now?


I opened my eyes, looked up to the clock and sat up.


It’s 7 AM on the clock, that’s mean now is 6 AM
Why Hyesungie wake up so early?


I stood up and went to the kitchen. 
“Good morning Hyesungie!” I greeted him and rubbed my eyes. I’m still sleepy.
“AAA! Don’t scare me; I thought you were a ghost! Eh, I’m sorry... Good morning too, Eric” Hyesung looked so cute when he shocked.
“What are you cooking? Smell so nice” I asked and yawned.
“I’m cooking fried rice” Hyesung smiled proudly and I smiled too.
“Go get a shower! It’s already 7 AM” He added.
“Ahh, It’s still 6 AM. I wonder why you cooking so early?” I asked him but he looked so confuse.
“what are you talking about? its definitely 7 AM” Hyesung protested.
“I quicken the clock. 1 hour earlier. I don’t want to late again, so yeah” I explained and Hyesung just stared at me blankly.
“Okay, I’ll take a bath now” I added and went to bathroom.
---------------------------------

“Hyesung! This is so delicious!” I praised him
“Really? To tell you the truth, I never cook. I only saw my mother cooked when she still... alive... ” Hyesung answered and his voice so small in the end.
“I- I am sorry, I didn’t mean it” I quickly apologized to him.
“nah, it’s okay. Btw, I’m going now. See you at sc-”
“Where do you want to go?”
“... School?”
“This early?”
“Yeah”
“Let’s go together, Hyesung-ah”
“bu- but... I can’t ride motorcycle. I’m af-”
“I know. You can hold on me. There is no way I’m letting you walk to school.”
“...”
“okay, I take it as yes. Now let’s go!” 
“... o-okay. But you have to finish your breakfast”
“Of course! I won’t throw it. Give me 2 minutes to finish it” I said and Hyesung smiled warmly at me then he go to the bedroom. I eat my food in rush and choked. I cough and tried to reach the water but the water too far. I kept coughing.
“What happen Eric?”
“I- *cough* I cho- *chough* wa-” I pointed water and still coughing.
“aah I know, here is the water” Hyesung realize and gave me the water then patted my back lightly.
“Drink slowly” Hyesung added and now he caress my back.
“Better?” He asked me. And I nodded.
“Eat slowly Eric-ah. Don’t worry, we still have much time”
“But you said that you want to go to school now, so I have to hurry”
“bu- I’m sorry... it’s all my fault” Hyesung said and become sulky.
“wha- NO HYESUNG! It’s not your fault at all. I mean... I need to hurry before us late. Aah... how to say it?” I confused. I don’t want to made Hyesung felt guilty.
“Well. It’s nobody fault. So now I’ll eat it slowly then we go to school together” I added and he nodded. After I finished, we go to school together.

-------

“Hyesung oppa!!” A group of girl squealed and made both of us stopped. They’re standing around us. Hyesung smiled to those girls and they’re squealed even more.
“Hyesung oppa, where have you been?” one of the girls asked
“I’m sick” Hyesung hyung answered shortly 
“Are you okay now?” Asked th other girl
“Yes I am. We need to go now” Hyesung hyung said then he grip my hand and dragged me out.
“woow, you’re so popular!” I said. I can see Hyesung hyung smiled
“Not as popular as you” He answered and I raised my eyebrow
“HOI RICSYUNG!” I heard someone shouted. We turned our head and found Minwoo, Andy, Dongwan and Junjin.
“Yes you two!” Minwoo said and they approached us.
“What the heck is ricsyung?” Hyesung asked him.
“RicSyung. You two are Ricsyung. Eric and Hyesung. Like us, WooDong me and Wannie. JinDy, Junjin and Andy. Couple name.” Minwoo said and laughed. I can see Hyesung blushed and all i can do just smile.
“Woow, you’re so genius Minwoo!” Dongwan said and patted his head
“Of course I am. Actually I’m more genius than Hyesung. Hahaha!” Minwoo laughed and he got a glare by Hyesung.
“Now let’s split up before we late. Bye Hyungs !” Junjin said and waved to us.
“Eric How’s your sleep last night?” Minwoo asked me right after others left.
“ermm.. Good. Why?” I answered slowly and suspiciously.
“Just good? I think it’s more than good. How long you’ll live with Hyesung hyung?” Minwoo asked.
“What do you me-”
“Come on boy, I know. Kangta must make Hyesung live at your apartment. I know how he works” Minwoo said 
“How was the kiss?” Minwoo asked again and my eyes widen.
“I AM NOT TELLING HIM ERIC HYUNG! I SWEAR!!” Andy shouted from the back and his eyes.
“WHAT? YOU TOLD ANDY AND DIDN’T TELL ME?!” Minwoo shouted back.
“Do you left something Andy-yah? I thought you go to class with Junjin” I asked tried to change the topic.

“YAAAH!!” Minwoo shouted

“I forgot to return your book Eric hyung. Here, thanks for the book” with that Andy run back to Junjin who waited him in front of the class. I can see Minwoo glared at me.

“How do you know?” i asked him calmly. I know Minwoo is upset now.
“What? The kiss? Uggh I have my own way to know it. Still can’t believe that you only told Andy” Minwoo said with hurt tone.
“I didn’t tell you because i know you will mock me. I’m sorry Minbongie” I said and gave him a pleaded look.
“by the way, how do you know?” I asked curiously
“...”
“Don’t angry Minwoo-yah...”
“Yesterday Jinnie asked me to go home after he picked a phone from Hyesung. Then I left my tape recorder and record all their conversation” Minwoo explained
“You did that?” I asked 
“uh huh”
“ehmm... Minwoo-yaa...” I said slowly. I want to hear their conversation. But I’m pretty sure that Minwoo won’t let me.
“What? You want to hear it? My answer is NO! I’ll let you hear it after I give back Hyesung’s camera” Minwoo said and he entered classroom.

“Why are you late Minwoo-ssi and Eric-ssi?” Mr. Jung asked
“We’re sorry sir” We said in unison and bowed
“Okay, now sit” He said and we go to our seat.

---------------

# Hyesung POV

“Sungiieee... how was last night?” Dongwan asked me.
“mmh... nothing happen” I said but I can feel my face hotter.
“aaah, don’t lie. You’re blushing man!” He said and I glared him to let him know that it’s all happen because of him.
“a- aah.. I’m sorry Sungie.. Don’t stare me like that. You know Kangta is-” then I smiled when heard Dongwan stuttered.
“nah, it’s okay Wannie. Probably I should thanked you for this” I smiled.
“Wannie... I need your help. I need my camera. Would you ask your boyfriend? Or maybe could you sneak my camera from his house and give it to me?” I asked cutely and gave him puppy eyes. Well, actually I never did it. I always saw Dongwan and Junjin did this when they want something. And they always got what they want.
“aww.. I don’t know that you can be so cute like this Sungie!” Dongwan squealed and pinched my cheek.
“ouch it hurt” I said and caress my cheek.
“Since when you can act cute like that?” Dongwan messed my hair
“Don’t mess my hair! I’m just imitating you when you ask something to Minwoo” I grumbled and he laughed.
“So you practice how to whine? You practice it just for Eric? Aww.. How cute!” Dongwan squealed again and I can hear some girls whispered behind us.
“ah ! Could you lower your voice? I think people behind us hear you!” I glared at Dongwan and he laughed again. I sighed and open the door. I can see the class has started.

“We’re sorry sir” I bowed and Dongwan followed me.
“nah it’s okay. By the way, are you fully recovered? I hear from Dongwan that you’re sick” Mr. Song asked worriedly
“I’m fine sir. Thank you” I bowed again and go to my seat. Dongwan followed me to his seat.

-----------------------------

I felt my phone vibrated. I opened it and saw Minwoo’s message

To: Hyesung
From: Minwoo

Ready for the third condition Syungie?

To: Minwoo
From: Hyesung

Just tell me now. I miss my camera

To: Hyesung
From: Minwoo

Actually, this is too kind to be called a ‘condition’.
I want you to join our double date tomorrow.

To: Minwoo
From: Hyesung

Double date? Who? You with Wannie and Junjin with Andy?
Then why I should join you? It wouldn’t be double date anymore if I join you.
And yeah, I don’t want to lift your bag or whatsoever. I told you before you ask me to do that.

To: Hyesung
From: Minwoo

Aah, you gave me the idea! It would be nice if you want to. But, I’m not gonna asked that.
I want to change it to a triple date.
“WooDong JinDy and RicSyung date”
How? It’s good right?
And remember you can’t reject my condition.
So yeah, see you tomorrow.
And I won’t tell Eric. You should told him :D

To: Minwoo
From: Hyesung

Okay. I can’t do anything.
So now tell me where and when since you won’t tell him

To: Hyesung
From: Minwoo

Just tell him the usual place and he’ll know.
And you should arrive at 10, okay?
Btw, how was the kiss? 
You should thank your suitcase. Hahaha! ;P

To: Minwoo
From: Hyesung

Who told you?!
Heck! How you know it?!
Is it Jinnie who told you or Eric?!
TELL ME HOW DO YOU KNOW OR I WILL MAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND LIFE MISERABLE!!

To: Hyesung
From: Minwoo

Relax Syungie. I know it from nobody.
You know how your baby bird is loyal to you. So he won’t tell your secret.
And Eric won’t tell me because he doesn’t want me to mock him.
AND IF YOU MAKE MY WANNIE LIFE MISERABLE, I’LL TELL EVERYBODY PLUS I WILL SPREAD PHOTOS IN YOUR CAMERA. PUAHAHHA

To: Minwoo
From: Hyesung

DON’T! Okay I won’t.
Please don’t ever you dare to look at my camera.
Now stop text-ing me!
You should study hard if you want to be smarter than me.

To:Hyesung
From: Minwoo

Uugh.. okay the SMARTEST student in school.
See you at break time -_______________-