Chapter 5~

If Only...

 

Kyuhyun's POV:
 
"What?!? B-but, why me?" I yell. Mr. Lee stays calm and says, "It will improve your grade."
 
"I already have an A+ in this class!"
 
"Here's what I'll do. I'll ask your other teachers to put that extra credit into their classes. Deal?" He persuaded me. Well... I could use the extra credit.... But was it worth it? I sigh, "Fiiiiiiiiine." Mr. Lee hugs me and says, "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!" I try to pry him off of me but he won't budge. "Mr. Lee. C-can't b-breathe." I gasp out.
 
"Oh, sorry!" He says and looks slightly embarresed. I should be the one looking embarresed... A teacher just wrapped me in a bear hug! "Well, I should go now." I say and he nods.
 
I walk out of the builing and think about going home, but then I decide I would rather go to the park. That's where I went as a kid. When I was happy. Where I met my best friend. 
 
Sungmin...
 
That was my best friend's name. We were like brothers. We did everything together.
 
**Flashback**
 
I was 5 years old, playing in the sand box by myself. All of the other kids wanted to play silly games like tag and hide n' go seek. I just wanted to play with my action figures. 
 
All of the sudden, someone's feet clad in little red sneakers disturbed hr sand in front of me. I look up through my dark and see a boy standing in front of me with very chubby cheeks, and who seemed to be a bit older than myself at the time. 
 
"Hi! I'm Sungmin! Want to be friends?" I wa so surprised, and happy, that I could only get out a, "sure,"
 
Little did I know that same chubby-cheeked little boy would be the one to bring me up, and later.... break me down.
 
A/N
 
Heey~ so sorry I havent updated in foreverz
 
i was just really busy with christmas coming and then i got sick, and then christmas came...
 
you are allowed to beat me with nunchucks until i bleed. 
 
hope you guys like the chappie
 
P.S. there is and will never be anything romantic between kyuhyun and sungmin. they were just best friends, like siblings.
 
so how was your guys christmas?? Was it fun? im so thankful for everything i got and im so happy i got to spend lots of time with my family ^_^
 
please comment and subscribe
 
i promise i will be updating more frequently in the future. 
 
thats the problem when two people are writing a story(me and my sister) and one of them isnt very good at writing(my sister)