Chapter 4~

If Only...

 

HanGeng's POV:
 
I sit in math class, thinking about why that Kyuhyun kid so lonely. What happened to him? And why did I say he was my friend? I've been so lost in thought that I jump when my friend, Shindong, leans in and nudges me. "Class is over. Get out of la-la land, because we have basketball practice next." He says. I nod and stand up to collect my books that I've barely opened. "Mr. HanGeng!" I hear the teacher say. I look over at him. "Yes?"
 
"I need you to hang back for awhile. Not for long, I just need to tell you something." I nod and tell my buddies that I'll be late to my next class. As the classroom empties, I get more and more nervous. Finally, the last student leaves and I walk up to Mr. Lee's desk. "I'll try to make this quick, because my next class will be here soon and I'm sure you have places to be. Hangeng, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're failing my class."
 
I'm shocked. How can this be? What will my mom think?? "B-but sir, that can't be true. I have a-"
 
"You have a D-. Luckily, I have someone who can tutor you. Although it will take some time out of your basketball practice, it is what you need to graduate. Mr. Lee sounded almost sorry. What did I want? To go to basketball practice and let my mom down and fail? I think the decision was clear. "Who will be tutoring me?" I ask, nervous.
 
Mr. Lee smiles. "Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. He is one of my star pupils in all of my classes. He is in my next class, which is actually the advanced math class." Thank for calling me stupid, I think. "I will ask him if he would be able to tutor you. That is if you agree?"
 
"Yes, I will let Cho Kyuhyun tutor me."
 
Sooo...
Did you guys like it?
I know it was really short
And yo uwaited for awhile
Please accept my apologies /bows/