Chapter 2~

If Only...

HanGeng's POV:

The kid bowed to me, mumbled, "sorry," and ran off in the opposite direction of me. "Ya! Siwon! You didn't have to scare the kid to death! Aish!" I turn in the direction where the boy who bumped into me sped off to to apologize, he was already out of site. "Yah, don't worry about that kid. He's always strange." Siwon announces. I sigh. I feel bad for the way Siwon treated him. No one should be treated like that. I know. 

We part ways and I head down the street to my mom's dumpling shop, where I work part-time with no pay, since it's only my mom and I, and we need all of the money we can get. My dad is back in China as a CEO for a hair care product line. I haven't seen my dad in six years since my mom and I moved to Korea, because she said it would be better for us here. We moved here to pursue her dream of owning a small resterant. She said our chances were better here. 

I keep in touch with my dad every few months, but the conversations and emails have been less freqent as of late. 

He still loves us.... right?

I shake my head to clear those silly thoughts as I opened the door to my mother's shop. A little bell tinkled to announce my prescence.  The sweet smells of freash dumpling dough and Beijing friend rice hit me like a ton of bricks. I greet the regular customers I see and walk to the back of the little shop to where my mother is slaving away at the food. She looks up and says, "Thank God you're here. I need your help. Desprately." I chuckle. My mother is such a tiny, fragile woman, yet is very fierce, like a mountain lion. 

I pull on an apron and start waiting tables. It's very overwhelming. On one hand it's good we have this many cutomers and we're busy, but on the other hand, it's hard with just two people working here. I should encourage my mother to hire someone to help out. 

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

I tiredly fall into my bed at 12:00 AM. As soon as my head hits the soft pillow, i fall into a deep sleep.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

I wake later than usual because of my e=very long shift last night. I stumble out of bed and into the kitchen, to see my mother is already at work at the dunpling shop. I sigh. I don't like her working this much. She's not as young as she used to be. She must be so stressed out. I pour myself a bowl of cereal and quickly eat so i can go upstaris and take a speedy shower. I'm out within minutes and I throw on my daily ensemble. A pair of jeans, with a T-shirt, sneakers, and a beanie because my hair is still wet.

I grab my school bag and sprint out the door and lock it. I already know I'm late to school, and I just hope that I don;t get a detention. I'm running full speed ahead when it occurs to me, if I'm already late, what's it matter if I walk? I'm snickering to myself when I see a figure emerge from one fo the houses I'm passing by, and they look hurried.

Author's Note:

So what did you guys think? like it?

In case you hadn't noticed, chapter's are going to alternate between Kyuhyun's and HanGeng's POV's

Leave a comment about this chapter, and if you see any spelling mistakes, pleasepleaseplease tell me!!!

Please comment and subscribe!

Love ya!! ^_^