Be mine?

Paint of Your Heart

 

“How’s my daughter, doctor?” your mom asked the doctor with anxious.

“Your daughter had passed the critical moment. She was asleep now and I’m afraid she was not allowed to have a visitor now.” The doctor pushed his spectacle up and nodded to your mother before walk away.

Your mother cried in grateful and headed to your room. As the doctor say, you can’t have a visitor now so your mother stood in front of the door while gaze at you from the glass window. You looked pale but not as pale as when you had arrived at the hospital. Your mother massaged her chest and the looked from her face shown a thousand of sadness.

“____ ah, be strong. Don’t live omma alone.” The tears ran through her cheek.

“Aunty, is _____ alright?” a male voice was heard from the back of your mother. She wiped her tears before spun to the guy and smiled. “She was okay now. Son, who are you?”

The guy bowed and introduced himself. “I’m ____ classmate. My name is Lee Chihoon imnida.”

Your mother nodded and held his shoulder. “So, you’re her classmate. I’m happy to know that she had another friend besides Suzy. Nice to meet you, Chihoon-shi.”

Chihoon bowed again and smiled. Your mother told him your condition and told him to go back as you were not allowed to be visited now. Chihoon looked disappointed but he understood the rules and decided to go back now. He looked through the glass same as your mother did and stared at your peaceful face.

“She looked graceful even though her complexion was paler than usual.” Thought him. “take a good rest, ____. I’ll come again tomorrow.” He whispered and walk down the hallway.

 

You slowly opened your eyes and saw a white ceiling. The smell of medicine quickly stuck to your nose. You looked around and saw nobody inside your room. “Did I passed out again?”

You closed your eyes and prayed for still alive. Breathing which people always took for granted had been the dangerous condition for you. You can die now or ten minutes later if your heart stopped pumping. As for now, you thank God for giving you another day to live. Such a pity life… 

You heard a crack sound for the door as someone had just opened the door. Your eyes moved to the door and saw a guy peek through your room.

“Good morning, ____. It seemed you already wake up.” He smiled with only his head peek to the door. He entered when you smiled cheerfully towards him. Chi hoon brought a small box and a flower.

He held it to you. You blushed and accepted it happily. “I’m sorry, it was only one flower. The shop was still closed when I go there to pick my flowers.”

You shook your head. “It’s okay. I don’t care if you only give me one flower or none as long you were here to pay me a visit, chihoon-shi.” You slowly get up from your bed to sit while Chihoon helped you.

“Oh, you’re the boy from yesterday. You come really early.” Your mother came to your room with a breakfast.

“Good morning, aunty” Chihoon bowed to your mother. He quickly went to help your mother to carry your breakfast and put it in front of you. You smiled to thank for his good deed.

“You’re really a good person. I’m happy ____ didn’t friend with a bad person.” Your mother grinned before walked out from the room to get your medicine.     

“That’s my mother.” You told him. He nodded “I already met her yesterday.”

You blinked and frowned. “You came yesterday?”

“Yes but unfortunately I don’t have the chance to visit you as the time already up.” He explained while stirred your porridge. He took a spoonful of it and blow gently before moved it to your mouth. You blushed and turned away when he don’t that. “come on. Eat it. you don’t want your mother worried, right?” he still stretched the spoon in front of me.

“You don’t have to do that.” You rejected his deed and quickly felt hot to your cheek. He pouted.

“Don’t be like this. If you won’t eat it, that’s mean you don’t think I’m as your friend.”

“I didn’t mean it like that.” You exclaimed to him. He laughed and moved it closer to you. “Then, eat it.”

You don’t have any choice but to take a spoonful of porridge from him. You felt embarrassed. You looked away while munching the food.

“I really hope you can recover soon and leave the room. I felt really terrible and sad seeing you laid sick here.” He held the food to you again and you just eat it like a baby.

“Me too.”

“I know this is not the right time to tell you but just let say you were out from this hospital very soon, I promised to take a good care of you and if you…” He hesitated before continued it.

“…feel comfortable and willing to give me a chance. Can I be your man?” he cheek turned red and a shy smiled formed on his lip. He held the spoon to you and you ate it with your eyes grew bigger. He stopped feeding you when he saw your expression. 

Both of you getting red and turned your gazed away from each other. You smiled happily.

 

 

I'll update soon after I finished my exam. stay with me! :)

do comments and subscribe it^^