No women like you.

Paint of Your Heart

 

You are getting weaker and skinnier. You have to wear a hat since your hair had lost because of the chemotherapy you get twice a week. The injection was very painful but Chihoon was there to hold your hand.  If not him, your mother was there to wipe your tears.

Your face looks so pale. You don’t have much time left. No suitable donor match for you and that makes the hopes faded more.

You looked at the wall. Chihoon’s heart painting was there. He gave you last week and you felt very amazed with his talent in making it looked so beautiful. He was very good in playing abstract.

Chihoon peeked over the door and saw you waking up.

“Good morning,____” He smiled and walked in. You smiled to him while getting up.

“so, did my Heart Painting impress you again? I bet it did” He winked to you and made your heart flustered. He kissed your forehead and handed you a bouquet of flowers.

“I love you, ____.” You said to him. “I’m sorry for not looking pretty enough to be your girlfriend. My hair has ruined.”

“Hey, I don’t give any attention to your hair. I still love you without your hair, dear.” He shook his head vigorously and brushed you cheek gently.

“Chihoon…” you called him.

“Yes?”

“Can we go to the beach today with Kaoru? I miss my dog very much” You said and pleaded him with your eyes.

“But, you are not allowed to leave the hospital.” Chihoon was refusing to let you go. He was worried with your condition.

“Come on, Chihoon. Just a little while… I really really want to meet Kaoru. ” You persuaded him. After much coaxing, he finally agreed. Chihoon was worried with the decision he made. “I’ll talk to your mother first. Be right back, hon.”

You nodded with glimpses of hope on your face.

 

Both of you took a taxi to the beach. Suzy will be there with your beloved dog, Kaoru. You were excited to see your dog after so long stuck in the hospital.

“Kaoru must be happy to meet me, right?” You asked Chihoon while held tight to his arm. He smiled at you and ruffled your head playfully.

The driver looked at you from the mirror. “Is everything alright back there, mister? Your friend looks so pale.”

Chihoon nodded his head. “My girlfriend is fine. Don’t worry about us. We’ll be okay.”

 

 

 

 

-At the beach-

 

Suzy pointed to you from far with your dog besides her.

“Looks who’s here, Kaoru-ah!”

Kaoru was so excited that he even jumped and barked at the same time. His tail wiggled from right to left with his tongue stuck out.

Kaoru barked again before ran towards you.

He you and you laughed cheerfully. “How’s Kaoru had been? Are you being a good dog when I’m gone?”

Kaoru barked as a ‘yes’ and continued to wiggle his tail. You his head and neck. “Good dog!”

You laughed.

“It’s good to see you out here,_______. Let’s play for the rest of the day!” Suzy hollered in high-pitch tone. She brought something out from her bag and gave it to you. It’s Kaoru favourite freebee.

Kaoru eyes quickly sparkled when he saw that. “Kaoru being so happy right now.” Chihoon said.

You took the freebee and threw it away with a big smile. The freebee didn’t go that far but still Kaoru was enthusiastic to catch it. Maybe it’s because you’re the one who threw it.

You spent a happy time with your friend on the beach. You built a castle with Suzy and played water. Suzy splashed you water repeatedly but Chihoon block your way. His back was wet due to Suzy attack. You laughed when Suzy groaned for the unfair game.

“Chihoon! You’re not allowed to cover her! Nobody cover me when she splashed me water.” Suzy pouted.

“I’m her man, silly!” Chihoon smirked and winked at you. He carried you away in bridal style from the water. “Hey!!” Suzy yelled.

You laughed hardly as you watched they fight. You smiled happily and hugged Chihoon neck. A pain suddenly struck to your heart. Your smiled turned into a grimace.

“Chihoon-shi, let’s us rest for now” You said and closed your eyes in order to fight the pain. Chihoon put you down on a shady tree where Kaoru slept.

He wiped the water from your face and noticed the sick face you had. Your eyes were in and a dark circled was bagging under your eyes. Your lip was chapped and the bones on your shoulder were visible.

Chihoon turned worried. “Let go to the hospital,____.”

You caught his arm. “No. I want to stay here. Just a little more…”

Chihoon bite his lips in anxious but agreed with you. He rested next to you and let your head rest on his shoulder.

“Thanks, Chihoon” You said. Chihoon looks to you over his shoulder and brushed your cheek gently.

“Why did you like me, Chihoon?” You suddenly asked. Chihoon frowned.

“You looked so vulnerable to me. I felt like I wanted to take care of you and protect you forever”

“When did you start to love me?” You asked again.

“It was the love on the first sight when you entered high school. Why did you ask me these questions?” He was puzzled with you.

You shook your head and hugged his hand tighter. “I just wanted to know about it.”

“I love you very much, dear. There’s no way I’ll cheat on you.” He tried to convince you. The tone sound so sincere which made you smiled happily.

“I knew you won’t do that. I love you too, Chihoon. I love you.” You mumbled in your tiredness and kiss his cheek gently. You don’t have anything more to ask for.

You closed your eyes and a happy tear started to fall.

“Thanks for everything you had gave to me.” You told him before exhaled your last breath. Your held to his arm become loosen and he noticed it.

“____-ah? _____-ah? Are you sleeping?” Chihoon looked to you. You don’t answer him. Kaoru your face but nothing happened.

“Hey, ____-ah. Don’t play with me now. Please wake up. This isn’t the right way to play around.” Chihoon hold your shoulder and looked at your face. He started to panic.

“_____-ah?” He called your name again but still no response. Your head dropped to his shoulder without any force. You left…

Kaoru cried on your lost. Chihoon tried to wake you up by calling your name again and again. His eyes getting reddened and finally his tears rolled down. He gave up. He knew what this is meant. All his effort is useless. You’ll never come back. He hugged your body and cried hardly.

“You can sleep as long as you want… You’re free now.”

Kaoru put his head down to the ground and made a crying sound.

“____-ah” his tears dropped to your cheek.

“I love you… your fight had come to an end. I won’t bother you anymore as long as you know I love you with all my heart. ” Chihoon snorted and hold your cold hand. He put a ring on your hand and kissed your lips. It was your first and last kiss. Kaoru moved to your laps, waiting for you to him one last time.

But, you never did…

 

The moments between us will I cherished till the end. The pure love you gave on me is the best thing that ever happened to me and the day you entered to the art room was our destiny to be crossed together.

“There will be no women like you,______”

I love you, ________.

 

 

I’m sorry its end like this… thanks for reading my “paint of your heart” fanfic.

I appreciated the comments and all my subscribers. I’m really sorry for my terrible grammar and do correct me.

Cya~

[26/04/2013]