Chi hoon came.

Paint of Your Heart

 

suzy was on duty today.

She was a prefect and had to look out for the canteen.

You didn’t go for recess as you were not feeling hungry. You grabbed your favourite Agatha Christie’s novel and decided to read it for the rest of the time.

You were so into you’re your book till you didn’t realised Chihoon was sitting in front of you.

“Oh, do you like Agatha Christie novel?” He asked suddenly.

You were surprised to hear a guy’s voice talking to you. You put down your book and saw Chihoon.

you stunted.

“Umm… yeah. Her writing was so impressive” you replied.

He nodded his head and smiled cheerfully.

“I love her too. The book that you were holding right now was my favourite.” He told with excitement in his eyes.

“… me too” you shyly told him about it. You quickly look down to your desk. You can’t stare him even for 10 seconds.

"why are you always gloomy?"

You silent.

"Did... My presence make you uncomfortable?" he asked and frowned.

You quickly shook your head and answered him. "NO!"

You ended up screaming at him. Chihoon was shock and his eyes looks like want to pop out. Your face quickly turned red.

"I'm sorry."

He sighed and laughed. You puzzled.

"You really cute,___! the way you react just now is adorable."

"no. I'm not"

"whatever. In my eyes, you were adorable." Chihoon stood up and patted your head. He came to his buddy when they called him.

Your eyes followed him but you quickly came to your sense back. 

You smiled for no reason and hugged the novel.

“This is Chihoon’s favourite book. We both have the same interest.” Whispered you and smiled formed on your lip.

You secretly stared at Chihoon again.

“Chihoon-shi…” You kept staring until Chihoon realized your gaze. He smiled and waved to you.

His smiled had stabbed your heart.

You quickly look to the other way and pretend to be busy. Your heart race a bit faster but it felt like heaven. It’s didn’t feel pain like it used to be.

 

Double update! :D

subscribe it! Hope you'll drop a comment^^

Have a nice day, readers!