expose

Paint of Your Heart

 

The next day, Chihoon came to visit you with Suzy accompanied him.

“Hi, Suzy!” You cheerfully greet her but she burst to her tears when she saw you.

“Oh my God… What happen to you?” Suzy came closer and hugged you. “Why are you kept telling me you’re okay but in fact you’re getting worst?”

“I did feel okay.” You clapped her back.

“Don’t lie. We already knew about your condition. You are getting weaker every day and to be cruel, you don’t even tell me about it. I hate you” Suzy blurted everything out.

You stunted before managed to smile. “I can’t do anything anymore. I’m intended to live my life to the fullest since my time getting shorter.”

“Why don’t you tell us? Do you want to leave us just like that?? How selfish are you!” Suzy scolded you with her tears running down her cheek.

“I just… Don’t want all of you to be worried because of me.” You forced yourself to smile and sound cheerfully.

Chihoon came closer and hugged you tightly. He hugged you tighter than he ever done. “Worrying for you don’t bother us, what is matter is your moment. Our moment with you that three of us will cherished till the end. Please don’t be like this, ____-ah.”

“Chihoon is right.” Suzy cried and hugged you too.

“Please don’t hide anything else from now on. I don’t want you to be alone suffered. I want to be part of your life before you left us. Just be honest,____-ah.” Suzy cried on your shoulder.

A smiled formed on your lips. You don’t know what to say to them. Their care makes you moved and touched by their pure friendship with you.

“Thanks you Suzy and Chihoon. I’ll be truthful from now on. I’m sorry.” You said and caress Suzy head.

Suzy spent her day with you today and both of you had a good time. Chihoon left the two of you and headed to the park instead. He didn’t want to disturb your time with your best friend.