Kaoru!

Paint of Your Heart

 

Today is weekend. You decided give your dog a walk around the park. You wore your favourite jeans and a long sleeves shirt. While you tying up your shoes, your mother came to you and gave you a sweater.

“wear this. Today is kinda chill. Omma doesn’t want you to catch a cold” She warmly smiled to you and you took the sweater.

“thanks, omma” you grinned to her.

“I’m ready. Let’s go Kaoru” you hold the chain that connected to his collar. He barked in happiness. You chuckled.

“Bye, Omma” You smiled and walk out from the house.

You walked slowly while Kaoru excitedly jumped and smelled ever thing that he saw.

“Aww… Kaoru” you his head and he barked. You chuckled when he sniffed your cheek. You started to walk again with the excited Kaoru. You finally reached the park after 5 minutes walking.

You can see that several people were doing their exercise while other just takes a walk with their dog too. Kaoru suddenly barked as he saw something moved. He dragged you to the shrub.

“wowowow. Slow down, Kaoru.” You followed where your dog brought you.

After he finished examined the shrub, you took him to a grassy field. There is a bench under the tree and nobody sat there. You took Kaoru to the bench and take a rest. You sighed in exhausted. Kaoru had dragged you along in his adventure.

Kaoru also sat down and he looked at you with his tongue stuck out. You bend down and his neck and head. “aww… Good boy.” You smiled to him. You opened your bag and get a frisbee from your bag. You showed to him and Kaoru immediately get excited. He jumped and barked around you. “You love this, huh? Then, catch!” You throw the freebee and he ran to get it. He returned with the frisbee at his mouth. You throw it again with all your power and the frisbee flew too far. Kaoru ran excitedly to catch it.

“Go get it, Kaoru!” You screamed and laughed.

Suddenly someone greet you from behind. “Your dog name Kaoru?”

You turned and saw Chihoon standing behind you. You were surprised with his presence and quickly stand up and bow to him. At the same time, your dog returned with the frisbee. Kaoru suddenly growled when he saw you with a stranger. He barked at Chihoon several time and was ready to get him any time. You knelt to your protective dog and his head. You cuddled him while his back.

“Kaoru. You don’t need to be that angry. He’s my friend” you whispered to him but Kaoru still growling. You get up and stood closer to Chihoon.

“Look Kaoru… He’s my friend. Please be calm” You pouted. Kaoru stopped growling but he gave Chihoon a sharp looks. Chihoon just standing still beside you as Kaoru looked like he’s gonna attack him in any time.

You went near Kaoru and him again. He finally calmed. You gazed at Chihoon.

“I’m sorry if Kaoru had scared you. He wasn’t that bad. He’s only being protective to me.” You explained to him. Chihoon nodded.

“Come here… Chihoon. You can give Kaoru a .” You gestured to Chihoon to come over.

“I think I’ll stay far from him” he rejected you.

“Don’t be scared. He’s not gonna bite you.” You chuckled when you saw Chihoon’s scared face. Kaoru your cheek and you laughed. “Kaoru, stop it”

“come, chihoon-sshi. Give him some ” You invited him again. Chihoon hesitated and finally come near to Kaoru. He slowly reached Kaoru’s head and it gently. The next thing he knew, Kaoru jumped to his body and sniffed all over his face. Chihoon laughed and it felt ticklish.

“I told you he wasn’t that scary.” You muttered and stopped Kaoru from his action.

Chihoon get up and his head. “He’s so adorable, ___!”

Kaoru barked and him.

You both looked each other and laughed.

 

Merry christmas!^^