Sickness came out.

Paint of Your Heart

 

 

“____-ah, I rarely see you last year. Where had you been?” Chihoon asked you while sketching the view in front of him 

You sighed heavily. Chihoon noticed the changed from your face and he stopped sketching. “did I asked something wrong just now?”

You shook you head and a bitter smile formed on your face.

Chihoon froze. “I’m sorry”

“Nope. That’s okay. I don’t go to school last year. I’m having my chemotherapy session and it was quite troublesome to go back hospital and school at the same time.” You hesitated and sighed. The pain that you hidden for a year been opened again.

“My family decided to postpone my studies and let me to undergo surgery.”

“Surgery? What for?” Chihoon confused.

“Heart failure disease.”

Both of you turned silent.

 “I can die in anytime if my heart stops functioning. I might die today or tomorrow. When I heard about it, I decided to have a normal life and my mother opposed my decision but… How long would I waste my life lying on the hospital bed and wait for the suitable heart?” You hesitated. “The doctor finally gave me permission to get out from there and here is me, sitting beside you, telling you about my poor life” You chuckled and your eyes started to tear up.

Chihoon stared at you disbelieved. “I’m sorry”

“Why do you keep apologized to me? You didn’t do anything wrong” You rubbed your eyes and smiled cheerfully to him.

“Come on. Don’t make me looks so pitiful.” You cried.

Chihoon gazed straight to your eyes. He can see that you were not okay with it. He slowly leaned to you and hugged you gently.

You finally cried. The tear that you had been hold since you had diagnosed with heart failure finally rolling down to your cheek. You always tried to look tougher and didn’t cry even a single tear. You knew that crying will only made your parent felt more sorrow to see you suffered.

“I wanted to be healthy and running like you all did in P.E class. I want to have fun too.” You cried in his arm.

Chihoon patted your back gently. Kaoru also sat down with his head on the ground. He seemed to be unhappy to see his master sad.

“Just let it go,____.”

You sobbed and cried like forever. Chihoon hugged you even tighter.

 

Chihoon sent you home after you had calm down. Kaoru sniffed your hand and barked happily. He smiled and knelt to Kaoru.

“Take a good care of ____.” He Kaoru head and he barked. Chihoon gasped, shocked with Kaoru reaction.

“Oh… I think he understood what I’m saying.” Chihoon said and chuckled. You giggled when you saw Chihoon face.

Kaoru barked again. You his head and he your cheek. “Kaoru-ahh”

Chihoon laughed. He stood up and gazed at you. “____-shi, see you tomorrow. annyeong”

You smiled and bowed to him. “annyeong”

You were about to go in your house when Chihoon screamed to you. “_____! I believed you will stay alive forever. God won’t take a tough cute girl like you this early. I believed He won’t!”

You stared at him and smiled happily. Chihoon waved at you and flashed you his pure smiled.

You waved back to him. Before you could entered your house, your chest suddenly felt pain. “Omo… not this time”. Kaoru noticed your condition and started barking frantically to get your mother’s attention.

You fainted in front of your house while Kaoru barking noisily.