I love him.

Paint of Your Heart

Chihoon pushed your wheelchair to a beautiful garden.

"Are you feeling better when you're outside?" Chihoon asked. A faint smile formed on your lip. You nodded your head. Chihoon gently ruffled your hair and smiled cheerfully.

"hope you get well soon." he wished. 

you arrived at a good spot where you can see the beautiful scenery of the hospital garden. You closed your eyes and felt the sun blazing on your face. it felt warm...

"_____-shi, do you still remember about the painting that i promise you?" He knelt on the left of your chair. He stared at you while waiting for your answer.

You slowly opened you eyes and turned to him. "I do remember."

Chihoon flashed a beautiful smile. "Are you really working on the promise? I didn't mean to-"

Chihoon shook his head and brushed your cheek with his palm. "I do work on it. I'm really do it for you, sweetie." You frowned.

"I don't think i'll be able to see your art anymore." You lowered your head, trying not to look at him. you had heard about your condition. The doctor said your body had became more weaker compared to the last time you went check-up. If no suitable donor shown up, your life span last for only 6 months. Your heart break when you heard the doctor words. you never expected the fate of your poor life. God loves you more...

"Why are you saying like this? you are a strong girl and that's why i was here to accompany you till your get better. I want to be your sunshine through your hardship" He explained.

Chihoon cupped your cheek with his hand and stared straight to your eyes. "hey, listen to me. You'll get better soon. Don't think other matter." He assured you and flashed a worry smile. "I'll take a good care of you. I won't let you suffer alone"  Chihoon pulled you to his arm.

You cried.

Your tears fall to his shoulder but he didn't moved any inch from you. Chihoon kept rubbing your back as if he was trying to let you feeling better.

"Nothing going to happen to you." Chihoon hugged tightly.

You didn't do anything to him. you didn't hugged him either. You just cried...

cried on your pathetic life...

cried on your fate...

 

"I love you, ______" Chihoon whispered to your ear.

You nodded and whispered back. "thanks you, Chihoon. Thank you for giving me a chance to be loved back."

"I loved you with all my life" You added and cried on his hug.

 

 

I get pretty emotional on this part... okay... I'm stupid. thanks for reading it^^