EIGHT

Our Story

WARNING: IN THIS CHAPTER THERE'S NO DARAGON MOMENT BUT PLEASE READ (^_^)

 



MEETING ROOM

 

  When Dara and Jiyong got in the meeting room Seungri run to her and hug her and thank her for saving his life.

 

Seungri:Noooooooooooonnnnnnnnna!!!!! thank you thank you very very much for saving my life.

Jiyong:RAT!! hands off!!!

Seungri:Sorry.

Dara:It's ok seungri, but next time I'm not going save you I'm going to let you DIE if you do something stupid things again.ok?

Seung:I promise noona, I'm not going to do a stupid things again because I don't want to DIE in a young age.

Their conversation cut when the producer told to them to go to thier partner. When everyone got to their partner the producer told them the rule.

Producer:And the last rule you all have to hold hands with your partner.

TOP really hate this rule because his Bom have to hold the hands of the other guy.

Ohno:Why we have to do that?

Producer:Because it's fun, and also I forgot to say that you have to hold hands all the time you can't let go of your partner hands.

Aiba:So you mean we have to hold hands until the show end?

Producer:YES.

TOP loook at to Bom and he found that Bom is blushing, he went to her and whisper.

TOP:Stop blushing.

Bom:I'm not blushing.

TOP:YEs you are.

When Bom going answer him Sho went to them and ask Bom.

Sho:Bommie, can we go now?

TOP look at Bom.

TOP:Bommie?

Bom is very nervous because she know hat TOP is very angry now.

Bom:TOP we have to go now,so see you later. (Bom look to TOP again and mouth "I LOVE YOU")

Sho:Bom if you don't want to hold hands I can tell to the producer.

Bom:No, It's ok.

Sho:But your Boyfriend is going to be mad at you.

Bom got shock of he said.

Bom:Boy..Boyfriend? No it's ok I don't have.

Sho:I know you have and it's TOP, right?

Bom:How did you know?

Sho:I saw you, when you said I LOVE YOU to him. Don't worry I'm not going to say this to anyone.

Bom:REally? (Sho nodded) thank you. You know what you are the only guy that he got jealous.

Sho:Really? Do you think we have to act sweet to each other to make him jealous?

Bom:You can do that? (Sho nodded) but his going to hate you.

Sho:It's ok, when he knew the truth his going to like me. So let's start.

When Sho said that he hold Bom hands, Bom look to TOP and saw that TOP is looking to them with a very angry look, she mouth "SORRY" but TOP look away.

Ohno:You like her? (Ohno ask him while looking at Bom)

TOP:No, she's just like older sister to me.

Ohno:I bet you are not good at lying.

TOP:How can you say that.

Ohno:It's written all over your face that you are jealous with them.

TOP:No, it's really not like that. (TOP said at look to Bom and Sho again)

Ohno:It's ok I'm not going to tell to anyone.

TOP:THanks.


CL and Jun is sitting in the back so they saw all people in the meeting room. When Jun move closer to her she got very nervous that's why he can't face him.

Jun:You look nervous, you ok?

CL:Yeah I'm just a little hmmmm....

Jun:Hey! don't be nervous. ( Jun put his hand on CL shoulder)

CL become more nervous and shy he can't really face him now because she is blushing, she really don't know what do to now.

CL:OMG, where is the baddest female?(she ask herself)

Jun notice that CL become more nervous, so he start to talk to her.

Jun:You are the leader rigth, how old are you?

CL:Yeah I'm the leader and I'm 21.

Jun:Yeah I know that you are from 2NE1.

CL: I mean I'm 21 years old

Jun:Ah, sorry haha. you are only 21 so it means you have to call me OPPA because I'm older than you.

CL:OPPA?

Jun:Yeah, why I'am wrong?I though in korea when the guy is older than the girl, they have to all them OPPA.

CL:No, your rigth it's just..,.,.,.,It's just like. Is it ok to you when I call you OPPA?

Jun:Yeah!! I really want to be call OPPA,and I'm going to be happy when you call me OPPA.

CL:Op..pa?

Jun:Hmm?

CL:You like Dara unnie right?

Jun:Who told you that?

CL:I heard that you ask her no.

Jun:Yeah, I like her because she is cute and fun to talk I like her but in not romantic way, I like her as a friend.

CL:I thought you really like her.

Jun:I like someone else.

CL:I think the girl you like is very lucky.

Jun:Why you say that?

CL:Because you are kind.

Jun:So, you think you are lucky?

CL is very shock of what she heard, she can't think how to answer his question, she don't know what to do.

CL:What are saying, hehe. (blush)

Jun:You are very cute.(smile)

CL:But you like Dara unnie.

Jun:I told you that I just only like her as a friend and she has a boyfriend that she really love right?

CL:How.. I mean what are you talking?

Jun:Their relationship is secret right? I saw them hugging each other.

CL:They just hugging in our company it's normal for us.

Jun:So, it's normal to kiss a guy in the lips in your company?

CL:You..you saw them kiss?

Jun:Yes, I heard too what are they talking about.

CL:What are talking about?

Jun:GD got jealous to me because I ask Dara no. and he almost kill V.I for that.

CL:If you don't like Dara unnie why you ask her no.

Jun:Actually, Nino only use my name to get her no.

CL:So you mean you are not the one who ask her no.?

Jun:Yes.

CL:Jun oppa, can I ask oyu a favor?

Jun:Sure, what is it?

CL:Please don't tell to anyone about their relationship.

Jun:That's all? (CL nooded) ofcourse I'm not going to tell to anyone about their relationship, I'm a artist too, I know that feeling.

CL and Jun continue talking they look very comfortable now and CL is not nervous anymore.

When Seungri look at his back he saw that CL and Jun is very comfortable to each  other, he didn't understand why he feel something that he don't have to feel. CL excuse herself and in that time Seungri go to her.

Seungri:Hey CAT you look comfortable with.

CL:who's him?

Seungri:To him.( and look to Jun)

CL:Ahh, to Jun oppa.

Seungri:Wh...what? Op..oppa? did you call him oppa?

CL:Yes, he told me to callhim oppa.

Seungri:But it's only 3 hour when you knew each other and your calling him already oppa?

CL:Yes,why is there something wrong?

Seungri:Ofcourse, because when I told you to call me oppa you didn't call and I told you that many times, but he only told you one time and you call him oppa!!

CL:YAH! Rat! it's not a big deal and I really don't want you to call oppa because you very childish.(then CL walk away)

Seungri:YAH!! CAT!! Were not done comeback here!!

CL stop and said.

CL:RAT stop acting like a jealous boyfriend because it's not fit to you.

Seungri:YAAH!! CAT!! really comeback here!! and I'M NOT JEALOUS!!

 

 

 

A/N

WAT'S UP GUYS!! THIS IS MY UPDATE FOR TODAY!! I'M GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN LATER BUT I HAVE TO SLEEP FOR NOW BECOZ IT'S VERY LATE HERE.

I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER EVEN THERE'S NO DARAGON MOMENT(^_^)

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I REALLY LIKE CL FOR JUN I HOPE IT'S ALL OK TO GUYS(^-^)v

PLEASE EVERYONE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!