018

Our Story

Jun POV

I can do it! this is it! I really can't believe that CL said yes to me, I better not fxck this up. I better go now maybe she's already done.


CL ROOM

DING DONG
DING DONG

What is she taking so long maybe she's not finish yet. I can't wait for our date while waiting for her I imagine what are our date going to happen and i can't stop smiling. OH MAN I think I fall really hard for her I can't wait to see her. While imagining what will going to happen to us her door open and i can't help but to smile more she look very cute and i can say that she's very nervous. OH MY RIN what are you doing to me!?

"Oppa, sorry i take long to open the door" She said that and bite her lower lips. Rin you better not to do that i don't think i can control myself!! She's very cute. "Oh, it's ok. I didn't wait that long. Anyway you look very cute." after saying that i saw her blush. My RIN please don't act too cute. "You too oppa." "Really? I look cute too?" "I, no, It's no-" she's very look cute i know she didn't mean that but i can't help but to . "I know you didn't mean that i just want to make you more relax, sorry for teasing you. So are you ready to go? she just nod her head and smile at me. "Oh Rin before i forget, this wear this before going out" I give her the mask and cap that i order to my stylish. We are artist and i know everyone will going to recognize us and i can't let people harm her. "What is this for oppa?" "It's for our protection because people are going to recognize us and i don't them to harm you and disturb our date." When I finish fixing my mask and cap i look at Rin and she look like having hard time fixing it because she's not looking at the mirror. I don't know what happen to me but i take her mask and cap and help her. "Oppa, i can do it" "It's ok. I'm going to help you, come on look at me"


CL POV

OMG!!! I can't think straight!! Jun oppa is fixing my mask and cap!! he's very sweet and to tell you guys our mask and cap are same, we really look like a coulpe!! Oppa what are you doing to me!! I think I'm fallen for him!!! "OK it's done, so can we go now? he ask me while smiling. Oppa stop making heart going crazy!! "Yes, let's go" I don't know where are we going because he said it's a surprise. While going on the parking lot i saw Seungri he look very sad. what happen to him? I saw Taeyang oppa too it's look like he's following Seungri. I very curious what happen to him maybe later i'm going to ask him.  I'm still thinking what maybe happen to Seungri when Jun oppa call me. "Rin, you ok?" "Oh, oppa sorry I'm ok" I said and smile to him, he smile to me too. CL your on the date stop thinking about other guy!! I just can't help it, even me and Seungri always like TOM and JERRY we still care for each other and it's very rare that he look sad. I better really ask him if he have a problem. When we got on the parking lot Jun oppa guide to his car and open the door for me. His very gentlemen!!! "Rin here we go!!!" I laughed at him, i can say that i'm not the only one that is excited. "Oppa can you please tell me now where are we going?" "No" He really don't have a plan of telling me. While driving on our way i didn't know that i fall a sleep until oppa wake me. "Rin?Rin?" "um?" "We are already here." he told me and smile. "OH! Oppa I'm sorry i fall a sleep." "Silly it's ok, i Enjoyed watching you drool" What I drool!? NO!!! "I didn't drool oppa!!" he just laugh at me and fix my cap "Sorry, I'm just joking, so stop being cute" i pout and look outside. "Woow! oppa it's very beautiful!!" I said and look at him, he is smiling too. The place is really beautiful I can't Believe that there's a place like this. "I happy that you like it" "Thanks oppa for taking me here." "Let's go outside"


HELLO GUYS!!! I KNOW IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR WHEN I LAST UPDATE THIS STORY AND I'M VERY SORRY FOR THAN I HOPE ALL OF YOU WE STILL SUPPORT ME!!!! THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH(\_\)

THE PICTURE IS THE PLACE WHERE THEY GO!! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!