THREE

Our Story

Dara POV 

 

CL:Unnie where did you and oppa go, Teddy oppa is very angry with Jiyong oppa now becoz he take you with him.

Bom:Do you have to ask that?

CL:What do you mean?

Bom look at Dara.

Bom:You two go in Hotel rigth? (Dara got shock when she heard what Bom said) see I knew it you go.

CL:Unnie why you go with him what if you got pregnant! (Dara try to protest but Bom cut her)

Bom:CL they are not child, they know what their doing and it's not the first time they did that.

Minzy:Really unnie you...you and oppa...

Dara:Girls listen ok? Yes I go with him in the Hotel...

CL:OMG!! unnie why?

Dara:CL stop over raecting and let me finish what I'm saying.

CL:Sorry.

Bom:Tell us what happen.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Dara:Ji where are we going?

Jiyong:You will see.

the car stop in front of a big building. Jiyong get out first and open the door for Dara.

Jiyong:Were here.

Dara:It' s a Hotel!

Jiyong:I know.

Dara:What are we doing here? (Jiyong smile at her) why are you smiling? Don't tell me...(Jiyong hold her hands and take her inside the building)  

Jiyong talk one of the stuff threre. 

Jiyong:Let's go.

Dara:Where are we going

Jiyong:Do you have to ask that?

Dara:It's only noon Jiyong?

Jiyong:So?

Dara:What so? You want to do that in noon?

Jiyong:Yes, ther's no problem of doing that thing in noon.

Dara:For you it's not a problem but for me it's a problem.

Jiyong:Why are you in diet? (Dara look at him confusly)

Dara:What do you mean diet?

Jiyong:We are going have a lunch date in the rooftop of this biulding.

Dara:So it mean that we are here becoz we are having a lunch date and not for that?

Jiyong:What do you that? AH!! you mean making 

Dara:Shut up it's not what I mean I didn't think about making love.

Jiyong:I didn't said that,so my baby girl thinking about makinglove to me? 

Dara face is very red,she really want to disappear becoz of embarrasment.

Jiyong:We can do that after we finish eating but if you want to do that now we can skip lunch. (Dara get more redder than before)

Dara:I didn't mean that!! I hate you!!!

Jiyong:Baby sorry I'm not going tease you again. (But Dara didn't look to him) Jagiyang please I'm really soory.

Dara:Just don't tease me again you know that I really hate it. (jiyong nodded)

When Jiyong and Dara got in the rooftop Dara is very surprise becoz the rooftop is full of pink rose and ballon.

Dara:You did this? (Jiyong went to her and hug her)

Jiyong:Yes,actually I plan this for tonight but we have a to go Japan tomorrow and we have to  prepare our things.

Dara:Thank you.(kiss)

Jiyong:Everything for my LOVE.

Jiyong and Dara eat happily and their feeding each other too. All the stuff there know about their relationship so they can do that kind of things. Some of the stuff is jealous of their relationship becoz they really sweet to each other.

Dara:Hey, eat slowly.

Jiyong:I'm very hungry I didn' t eat breakfast.

Dara smile to him and stand up and go his side.

Jiyong:What?

Dara:You have a rice here. (Dara took the rice and smile to him again, Jiyong blush he don't know why) Omo! are you blushing?

Jiyong:ofcourse not!!

Dara:Your blushing,admit it!!

Jiyong:I said I'm not!!

Dara:No I saw it your blu-.

Dara didn' finish  what her saying becoz Jiyong kiss her, she blush went she saw that some of the stuff saw them.

Jiyong:Now who's blushing?

When Jiyong and Dara finish eating they went to Han River and spend more time there. When they decide to go home it's already 9 in the evening.

Jiyong get out on his car and open the door for Dara.

Dara:I think CL and Bom going to kill me.

Jiyong:No they can't do that.

Dara and Jiyong walk hand in hand to 2ne1 dorm, they really don' t want get separated but they have to.

Dara:I think it's time for you yo go home.

Jiyong:Yeah, baby sit beside me tomorrow ok?

Dara:Ofcourse I want spend time with you before our busy schedule.

Jiyong hug her very tight Dara hug him too, Jiyong look at her and kiss her.

Jiyong:Good night.

Dara:Good night and drive safely ok?

Jiyong:Yes Omma, go inside now.

END OF FLASFBACK

 

CL:So you mean you didn't did that?

Dara:Yes,so please stop thinking like that.

CL:Sorry unnie I thought you did that and Bom unnie also said it.

Bom:I also thought that.....sorry Dara.

Dara:It's ok girls it's not a big deal.

Minzy:Unnies we have to prepare our things now.

Bom:Yeah your right.

 

 

A/N 

Guys here's a update!! I hope you will like this.

I want to write more but I'm very sleepy and it's very cold too.

Please leave a comment (^_^)