FIFTEEN

Our Story

JIYONG HOTEL ROOM

 

When they got in the hotel Jiyong decide to carry Dara to his room to take care of her because she is really drunk and she can't even walk by herself.

Dara:Jiyong let's drink more.

Jiyong:Baby you are really drunk.

Dara:I'm not drunk, so come on let's drink.(puppy eyes)

Jiyong:NO, were not going to drink, so stop doing that because it's not going to work.

Dara:Huh! You didn't love me anymore.(cry)

Jiyong:Baby, look at me. I love you ok, don't think like that and stop crying please.

Dara:If you really love me you are going to drink with me.

Jiyong:But baby you already drunk, please listen to me.

Dara:I'm going to listen to you in one condition.

Jiyong:What?

Dara:Kiss me.(^-^)

Jiyong:Your really cute, come here.(kiss) I kiss so listen to me now ok.

Dara:Ok.

Jiyong:Baby let's change your cloths so you can sleep now.

When Jiyong undressing Dara, Dara suddenly pull Jiyong and start kissing him. It didn't take time when Jiyong kiss her too.

Jiyong:Baby I want you.

Dara:I want you too.

 

 

A/N

OK GUYS I KNOW YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT (^-^)

I'M SORRY I CAN'T STILL WRITE RATED CHAPTER SO PLEASE JUST IMAGINE WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I'M GOING TO UPDATE A LONG CHAPTER NEXT TIME SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT I REALLY LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENT(^_^)v