FIVE

Our Story

NARITA JAPAN AIRPORT

 

When the two groups went out in the airplane, all the their fans in airport get wild when they saw them. Some of the fans is giving them a gift. The two groups is very happy to saw some of their fans waiting for them in airport.

 

HOTEL

 

The two groups arrived in the hotel, they decided to go to their room and rest becoz they have a work to do.

When everyone is in their own room Jiyong decided to call Dara.

 

Jiyong:Baby what are you doing?

Dara:Nothing, I'm just watching TV. why?

Jiyong:Do you want to go on a date now?

Dara:What? Now? do you know what time is it now? It's 11 in the evening.

Jiyong:I know that's why I'm asking because no one will going to recognize us and I just want to eat Ramen with you (Jiyong said in a sad voice) but it's look like you don't like.

Dara:Wait! It's not that I don't like. OK I'm going with you.

Jiyong:Really? Ok I'm going to wait for you in the lobby, LOVE U.

Dara:LOVE U TOO.

 

Jiyong wait for Dara in tne lobby, he is smiling like an idiot. When he saw Dara he run and hug her very tight.

Dara:What's your problem?

Jiyong:I miss you.

Dara:You miss me? We just got separated for only 30 min. and you already miss me? (Jiyong nodded) I miss you too.

Jiyong:I know (kiss)

Dara:Are we going or not?

Jiyong:Sorry,I forgot,let's go.

 

The two went out in the hotel while holding hands.There's no many people outside,so they decided to walk, when they got in the Ramen house, they order their favorite Ramen. The wo eat very happy.

Jiyong:I think we should go back now.

Dara:Yeah your right. I'm very tired and I want to take shower and sleep.

When they got back in the hotel, Dara told Jiyong that she have to go back to her room but Jiyong don't want her to go back to her room.

Jiyong:Jagi~~~~~~~yang please stay with me (puppy eyes)

Dara:Ji you know that is not a good idea, what if YG oppa knew this, He's going to get angry with us.

Jiyong:Jagiyang please please please please. (puppy eyes)

Dara:Aishh. Ok wait I'm going to take my cloths. ( but before she can go Jiyong holds her hands) What?

Jiyong:You can use my cloths, you don't have to go back to your room.

Dara:Ok  

 

JIYONG ROOM

 

Dara go to shower first and after a 30 min. she came out, she's wearing Jiyong boxer and tantop that very big to her,her hair is still wet and it make her look y but in the same time cute. Jiyong can't help but to look to her.

Dara:What is there something wrong with my face.

Jiyong:What are you doing to me?

Dara:Huh?

Jiyong:you look very y and cute.

Jiyong went to her and hug her, Dara hug him back. Jiyong kiss her in the lips it's suppose to be a simple kiss but it turns passionate, Jiyong start to kiss her in neck down to her chest and leave a kiss mark.

Jiyong:Perfect.

Dara:Jiyong! why you leave a mark? what if they saw this?

Jiyong:It's ok they can't saw this.

Jiyong continue kissing her, but Dara stop him

Dara:Ji you should take shower now, it's late and we have to sleep.

Jiyong go to shower and after half an hour he came out his boxer only. He saw Dara in the sofa reading magazine he sit beside her. Dara took the towel to him and help him to dry his hair after that Jiyong place his head in Dara lap.

Dara wish that everyday is like this, Jiyong is wishing the same.

Atfer a min. the two decided to sleep, Jiyong hug her very tight, Dara place her head in Jiyong chest and they sleep.

 

 

A/N

HELLO GUYS!!!! I hope you will going to like this chapter(^-^)

This chapter is only DARAGON MOMENT.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT I REALLY LIKE READING ALL YOUR COMMENT (^.^)

THANKS FOR READING.