16

Our Story

JIYONG ROOM

 

When I wake up I saw the most beautiful girl in the world sleeping peacefully in my arm I pull her and I can't help but to kiss her, after that I saw her open her eyes I kiss her again and smile to her.

Jiyong:Morning

Dara:Morning(smile)

Jiyong:How you feel?

Dara:Sore(pout)

Jiyong:I knew it, do you remember how wild you are yesterday?(smile)

Dara:YAH! I'm not wild.(blush)

Jiyong:Oh,really? Do you want me to make you remember?(wink)

Dara:YAH! Stop it!! Your not funny.(pout)

Jiyong:Ok, baby I'm going to stop.(kiss)

Dara:Ji I want to go to the toilet,so please let go of me.

After Jiyong relist her, she try to standd up but she fall on the ground, when Jiyong heard a noise he look at Dara and found her on the ground.

Jiyong:Oh! Jagi are you ok?

Dara:Ji I can't walk.

Jiyong:Sorry It's my fault, I thing we really need to take control specially you because you are getting wild.

Dara:I told you that I'm not wild!!

Jiyong:OK,OK I'm the who is wild.

Dara:Jiyong what are we going to do we have work today but I can' walk.

Jiyong:Don't worry I'm going to ask YG hyung if we can take a rest today.

Dara:You can do that?

Jiyong:Ofcourse I think you already forgotten I'm the almighty G-DRAGON.

Dara:Whatever.

When Jiyong on the phone Dara is in the bed waitibg for her boyfriend to comeback after a few minutes Jiyong comeback.

Dara:What YG oppa said? Is he angry?

Jiyong:Nothing to woory babe, YG hyung told me that our work schedule here is only yesterday.

Dara:What do you mean?

Jiyong:It means the other 2days is our day off!!!(hug)

Dara:Ji let me go, I want to take bath, so please take me there.

Jiyong:You want to take a bath with me?

Dara:NO.

Jiyong:Jagiyaaaaaaaaaaa!! Let's take bath together. (Jiyong carry her in the bath room)



HEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOO!!!!! GUYS!!! ARE ALL STILL THERE?

I'M VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY LATE AND SHORT UPDATE.

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO UPDATE BUT MY MOM DIDIN'T LET US MY LAPTOP(..) EVEN NOW I'M USING MY PHONE THAT'S WHY I CAN'T UPDATE A LONG CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE WHEN I CAN USE MY LAPTOP I'M GOING TO UPDATE A LONG CHAPTER(^-^)

THANK YOU 4 READING AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT (^-^)v

EVERYONE HENGSHO!!!!!!