Thank you :")

You Have Me

 

He was just walking on the lobby going to the stairs when suddenly someone called him. “Jinyoung.”, the lady called him again. He turned his back and it was his mom. He's freaking dead.

 

Oh, mom! Good thing, I was just about to go to your office.”, Jinyoung laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head. Mrs. Jung laughed with sarcasm and told him, “You know that I am at home this morning and if you need me, you will go back home and you will definitely call me if you want something. I know you so well, little Jung.” He bit his lower lip because his alibi was obviously not useful so he had no choice but to tell her mom already. They stayed on a coffee shop on the hospital and he started to tell everything on why he was in the hospital. “Now, bring me to her hospital room.”, she asked Jinyoung and they both went to Haneul's. She was resting already when they both came inside. Jinyoung kept her head down as his mom tried to observe the girl. “Are you sure she is not your girlfriend?”, she asked. Jinyoung answered back, “I told you I am going to tell you if I have one already , I really do not know her. I just came to help her.” Mrs. Jung nodded and told him to call her the moment she woke up again so she can talk to her and decide if it's right to help her. Jinyoung thanked his mom and she went out to do her rounds already.

 

When Haneul woke up, she still saw Jinyoung inside and just playing with his phone. She sat down on the bed and just gazed at him because she doesn't know how she will call Jinyoung. “Oh, you're awake already!”, Jinyoung snapped and he just smiled at her shyly. He quickly called his mom just like what she said. After a few minutes, she came. Haneul got shocked for she didn't know who was that lady. “Hi, I'm Dr. Jung, Jinyoung's mom.”, the lady introduced and she slowly lifted up her head and greeted her with a low voice. “How are you feeling right now? Haneul, right?” She still looked so scared maybe because of what happened so she was having a hard time to compose her answer. “I want to go home already, Dr. Jung.” She nodded and told her that she'll going to ask her doctor if she could go home by tomorrow. She thanked her and Jinyoung just smiled. She bid goodbye to the two since she has something to finish and promised that she'll send Jinyoung a message about her discharge papers. Haneul felt even more shy because she couldn't believe that there are still those kind of people, very kind and caring to strangers like her. The next day, Jinyoung came to the hospital while she was still asleep. He had some good news for her. He waited for her to wake up and when she's awake, he called her doctor.

 

Good morning, Haneul. You can now go home today.” Her doctor gladly said and although she was not smiling, her face was not as gloomy as before. It means, there was progress. She thanked the doctor and gave her the medical records and everything because he left the room. Jinyoung handed her a paper bag and she was not accepting it but just staring at it with wondering eyes. “Go get it. These are my mom's clothes. She told me to bring these here so you can change clothes before going back home. Here.” She just shifted her eyes on Jinyoung and in result, Jinyoung grabbed her hand and let her hold the paper bag. She then moved and headed to the restroom to change clothes. After a while, she's ready to go home but she worried because she had no money with her.

 

I'll accompany you in going home.”, Jinyoung said but she just shook her head and told him it's fine. “You don't have your money with you, right?” and then she sighed and nodded after hearing what he said. He sent a text message to his mom saying that she's discharged already before going out of the room. With that, Haneul just kept quiet. He told her that they will be taking a cab for a faster trip so she could quickly have rest and she just nodded. All through out the trip, she just kept her head down after she said the direction to the cab driver and Jinyoung was just observing her. She must be thinking of what happened to her again. Thirty minutes had passed and they arrived on her apartment. They both stepped out of the cab and Haneul led Jinyoung on her apartment unit on the second floor. “Let's go inside and have some drink.”, she offered but he declined it since she should just be resting after coming back from the hospital. Jinyoung asked for her number and sent quickly sent her a message so she could save it by the time she use her phone. “I need to go home too, I have classes tomorrow.” You nodded and bowed to him and said, “Oppa, thank you. We both know that you don't know me but you still manage to help me that night. Sorry for bothering you and thank you again. I promise I am going to pay you when I have money already. Thank you so much.” Jinyoung just nodded and smiled on what she said then headed back to his home.

 

She went inside her apartment and went directly to her room and lay down on her bed. She started crying again and felt so scared. She couldn't stop thinking on what happened to her. She kept on thinking what if she got pregnant, she won't be able to finish highschool if that happened. She wanted to attend school tomorrow but seems like she couldn't. She fell asleep on the midst of over thinking. She woke up the next day and decided to check her phone. She saw the message that Jinyoung sent yesterday and she quickly saved his number. Obviously, she wasn't able to go to school and even though no one will know what happened to her, she still felt so shy about it. She basically stayed the whole day on her bed.