It Doesn't Matter

You Have Me

 

“No, it’s okay.”, Haneul didn’t let Jinyoung to finish his statement plus she doesn’t want to get mad at Jinyoung as much as possible. He felt so guilty for letting Haneul waited for that long. She noticed that Haneul was chilling so he removed his jacket and put it on her and his wrapped his scarf around her neck. He escorted her going to the car. “Do you want to eat first, Haneul?”, Jinyoung asked trying to break the silence of the trip but she just shook her head. He knew that Haneul is mad at him and he feels so bad. She suddenly started sneezing and coughing. She then breathed heavily and just closed her eyes. “She’s now sick and I didn’t have the chance to ask what happened on her exam.”, Jinyoung said to himself. She then turned the steering wheel to another direction and decided to go to the hospital to get better medicine from his mom.

 

When they arrived in the hospital, he woke up Haneul and said, “Wait for me here, I’ll get something from my mom. I won’t take long.” Haneul just nodded and closed her eyes again. After ten minutes, Jinyoung’s back then drove Haneul all the way home. When they arrived on Haneul’s unit, he led her there because her condition is getting worse. He accidentally saw Haneul’s passcode of her home, he felt bad but at the second thought nice because he can help him right away if something happened. “Can I come in?”, Jinyoung asked but then Haneul just left the door open as she rushed to her room to rest. “She must be feeling not good right now.”, Jinyoung said as he locked the door. He got a glass of warm water for her then he slowly opened her bedroom door and peaked in. She’s wrapping her whole body with blanket. “But she needs to drink this medicine.”, he uttered. So no choice, he went inside her bedroom to wake her up. He removed the blanket and a pale-looking Haneul was revealed. He then checked her body temperature using his hand. He gently shook her shoulder for her to wake up. Good thing, he woke up that easily. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at Jinyoung. He gulped and felt nervous because of her stare so he quickly helped her sat on the bed and gave the medicine. “Drink this medicine that I got from mom, it will make you condition better.”, Jinyoung said but Haneul just closed her eyes and lie down on the bed again. “C’mon, Haneul. I know, you feel bad because I’m late, I mean really late but I want to apologize---“. Again, Haneul didn’t let her finish his talking and weakly took the medicine from his hand and Jinyoung helped her drink the warm water. “Okay, you may now rest.” But then Haneul moved to the side of her bed. “You can sleep here if you want. Sorry.”, she still managed to say it. Jinyoung couldn’t help but smile at Haneul’s thought.

 

The next day when Haneul woke up, Jinyoung was sleeping peacefully beside her; she stood up to prepare breakfast. She tried to check the cabinets and fridge, she sighed. She tried to look for extra money so she could buy food for Jinyoung. “I think I need to use this money, I feel embarrassed to Jinyoung oppa.”  With that she had no choice but to buy food outside. After twenty minutes, she’s back and started preparing the breakfast.

 

She checked the time and kinda worried because she’s not sure if Jinyoung has classes that morning; she then decided to wake him up. “Jinyoung oppa….”, she said as she gently tapped his shoulder. He’s not waking up though; she shook his leg but still not. Last resort, he pinched his cheek causing him to wince in pain. He opened his eyes and saw Haneul staring at him, he got shocked and quickly get up. “Sorry to wake you up.”, she said, “Ah, breakfast is ready.” Jinyoung nodded and followed Haneul. They both sat on the dining area and started eating. “Don’t you have classes today?”, she shyly asked and Jinyoung said no since there’s an event in the school for the professors. Finally, Jinyoung got the chance to ask where she planned to study college but then she stopped eating and kept her head down.

 

Jinyoung felt bad upon realizing it. “My dad wants me to pursue my degree in WM University since it’s one of the top universities here in Korea. Ofcourse, it’s my dream school too. We have planned everything like what course or if I’m going to stay on a dorm or what but then…”, a tear escaped from her eyes. He panicked because he made her cry. “Sorry, Haneul. I’m sorry!”, he uttered but Haneul shook her head and said it’s okay. After that Jinyoung decided to go home since it’s not right for a guy to stay on a girl’s house for that long. Haneul kept thanking Jinyoung for fetching her last night and even taking care of her but then Jinyoung apologized too because he’s the reason why she got sick. She said it’s okay and not to worry anymore then bid goodbye to him. But then Jinyoung asked her something, “Do you really want to study on WM?”. She nodded and he gave her an ok sign and went away. “What’s with him?”

 

Days have passed and they became both busy with their lives so they barely see each other but at times, Jinyoung sent her some messages asking if she's just fine. Since Haneul didn't want Jinyoung to worry, she always say she's just fine. But the truth is she's struggling from something that is happening to her. She doesn't want to tell Jinyoung about one thing which she was so scared of. On a friday afternoon, Jinyoung he sent a message to Haneul asking if she could stay overnight at his house. She got shocked on his message and didn't know what to reply not until another message came. "Ah, don't misunderstood. I just need to talk to you about something. Sorry. I am not a ert ㅋㅋㅋㅋ." Haneul laughed upon reading his message, she quickly replied with a yes. "I'll just text you when I am infront of your house already, Oppa."

 

Jinyoung was smiling while he was on class because of Haneul. "She trusts me that much?", he asked himself before focusing again on the lecture. When his class ended, he went straight home because she has no clue what time she will come. He decided to prepare dinner and fixed his room.. 

 

 

 

 



 

A/N:

Hi guys! It's been a long, long time since I updated this fanfic. I wonder if there are still people who read this, I am hoping. :)

I've been busy this month since I work in th morning then attend class at the afternoon. There's a need too but HEOL, I really want to updated this as much as possible. 

Comments and subscriptions make this fanfic alive and make me feel so happy. I hope when I get to check this fanfic again, I want to see your comments on how my fanfic goes. Suggestions are open too if you want something to happen.

I love you all, see you soon! :)