Secret mission

I'll be your lover tomorrow

It was Sunday. Already Sunday. You know what that meant? That meant that there were only two last short days we’d be able to spend with our lovely new friends. Sunday was bad. It meant that our beautiful holidays were going to end in three days. “It’s Sunday”, Isa said with a dark voice. I turned around surprised. I didn’t known she’d already woken up. “Bloody Sunday!”, I replied and tried to make my voice sound as dangerous as hers. “I’m hungry…”, Isa moaned. “I’m tired!” “I want to stay here!” “I don’t want SHINee and Sari to leave before us!”, I complained. And just like in a Korean music video, where everything is planned out very carefully, we rolled out of bed at the same time and put on our clothes.

We met Minho and Jonghyun in the dining hall and they invited us to come and sit with them. “Key is very love in you, but he does not know what you like him”, Jonghyun said to Isa excitedly. She laughed nervously. Minho shot a deadly glare at Jonghyun and said something in Korean to him, which didn’t sound very nice. Then he turned back towards us and mumbled “sorry”. I just shook my head to show him that it was okay. Isa and I started to chat a little and Minho told us that the rest of SHINee was out at some kind of fan signing day in Covent Garden. I had planned on going there with Isa anyway so we decided to go there after breakfast. Suddenly, Jonghyun leaned over the table in my direction and asked: “So how it goes with Seunghyun?” I choked on my hot chocolate and coughed. Minho seemed to try to kill Jonghyun with his stare. “Err…well, we’re having a lot of fun together”, I answered. He nodded excitedly began to eat again. Minho was as read as a tomato, probably because he was so ashamed of Jonghyun. “Are you love in him?”, Jonghyun asked again and now Minho nearly started shouting. I giggled and blushed. Jonghyun didn’t say anything anymore now until we all got up, because when Minho looked away he whispered into my ear: “You should tell him.” Of course Minho noticed since Jonghyun is more than 10cm shorter than me and had to pull my head down. That was it-Minho grabbed him at his wrist and pulled him next to him. That didn’t keep Jonghyun from turning around and winking at me, though. Isa and I laughed a lot about his silliness when we were back in our room. He was so crazy!

We got on the tube and got off at Covent Garden. I liked this place best of all places in London because it was very entertaining. I always have loved watching the street artists do magic tricks dangerous artistic stunts. Today though, this place was full of people, especially girls. They were very loud and standing in some sort of queues. There were security guards everywhere around the place and they kept pushing shouting girls back into the lines. “We’ll never make it to the front”, Isa complained. “Hmm…”, I said in thoughts. I pulled Isa into a hall with a lot of cafes and restaurants in it. We stopped to look into a Chanel shop, but then went straight into an Italian restaurant at the end of the hall. I knew it had a balcony from which one had a view over the whole spot. “What are you up to?”, Isa shouted in my ear. “We’ll find a way to get there!”, I yelled back. Once I’d been here with my elder sister and we got lost when we searched for a toilet. I knew I wasn’t the only girl that would have tried to get to SHINee from the back, but we had a little advantage: Key, Onew and Taemin and of course Sari actually knew us.

Of course the balcony was crowded with girls and some women, too. “We have to crawl to the front on our knees!”, I yelled into Isa’s ear. She looked at me with a horrified expression. “Just pretend to be searching something on the ground!”, I yelled again, “And don’t talk English or they’ll know that we actually are able to understand them!” Isa still looked terrified. I bent down and started to push myself through the squealing girls. As I turned around, I couldn’t see Isa anymore, but I kept going until I finally was at the front. I was breathing heavily and all those elbows that the girls had ed in my back had probably caused lots of bruises. At least that’s what it felt like. I spotted Isa at the left corner of the balcony and pushed myself towards her. “You took your time!”, she said in a bored voice. I smirked. “Well, I guess, this is a great advantage that only the small people have in this world”, she added. There was a street corner to our left, in front of a small museum. There were tables with two SHINee member sitting behind each and lots of security guards standing behind them. The fan girls came to the tables from the street in front of us, let each of the guys sign something and then left through the street to their left. I could see one girl jumping to the first one of her idols. It was Sari, and I could see them talking a little bit. Then she…wait-was Sari really wearing eyeliner? I laughed. Isa raised her eyebrow, but I just waved. It was too loud to even yell at her for something that unimportant. I turned around again and pulled Isa after me. It was way easier to get out of the restaurant than it was to get in to. “You got a plan?”, Isa asked. Yeah, well, I don’t know if it’s going to work…”, I sighed. “We can try”, she replied and we left the hall and the place again. We went to a little street parallel to the big square. There was a dark little church and a sign that said “WC 50p”. “Cheap toilets”, Isa said and I laughed.

“OK, this is the back from the museum they are in front of”, I explained and pointed at a square house. We went a little further and I pointed at a small alley they had blocked: “Now we either brake in the museum or go through this alley”, I said and looked at Isa. “We’ll take the alley”, she said and nodded. We turned around. There were some people walking along the street, so we leaned against the wall next to the alley and got out our mobile phones. We took several steps towards the entrance of the lane and finally turned round the corner. Isa stepped on my hands and jumped over the wooden fence. I turned back round the corner and stared at my phone again. I moved to the edge of the house right at the corner and when I thought that nobody was watching, I stepped into the holes at the side of the fence and finally jumped over it. “Shhh!”, Isa whispered and moved along the wall. “Wait!”, I whispered back and grabbed her sleeve, “If we have to run away, it would be better if we got over the fence quickly. I went back and kicked against one of the small holes at the side of the fence. “This isn’t working”, I mumbled and so we decided that I was going to keep standing at the fence with my hands folded, so in case anybody was going to see or ran after us, Isa would be able to jump over the fence quickly, and I was going to use the holes again. Isa wouldn’t be able to use them since she was only wearing flip-flops. She sneaked along the short alley and turned around at the other end. She stared onto the wide place and suddenly shouted: “Sari!” Then she quickly turned back round again. I could see her chest move quickly. Then she spied around the corner again. She waved at somebody and suddenly started to run in my direction. I bent down quickly so she could step on my hands and jump over the fence. “Quick!”, she whispered from the other side of it. The lane wasn’t very far away from the security guards and already, I could hear one of them scream: “Stop!”

My shoes slipped out of the small holes twice. The man was on the other side of the lane now. I could hear his heavy paces. I took a deep breath and went two steps away from the fence, then I ran towards it and grabbed the upper end. I tried to move upwards with the momentum and finally sat on top of the fence. I shoved my second foot over it and jumped down next to Isa. “Wait! Stop!”, we heard the man shout. He was standing directly behind the fence now. “Too late!”, I yelled back and Isa and I walked away giggling. “Oh god!”, she sighed, still a little out of breath, “Why exactly did we do this again?” “I have no idea. I mean what were we…What was I thinking?”, I replied. She laughed: “We should better go home now!” I nodded: “And let no security guy see us!”