Saturday

I'll be your lover tomorrow

I'm sorry, but I've been really sick theese past days. Like reeaaaaaally really sick. *aweful*...and school got so difficult...;(

 

But for now, ENJOY~~ <333

 

 “Room service!”, I heard and somebody knocked. I got up and shuffled towards the door. When I opened, Key smiled brightly into my face. Then he changed his expression: “Oh god, you look awful!” “Thanks!”, I said sarcastically and turned around. “Sorry, I didn’t mean it like that!”, he said as I went back to bed. “Isa, it’s for you”, I said grumpy and shook her. She got up quickly and when she saw Key, she was all smiles. “Morning!”, she said and went over to him. He smiled: “Morning. Didn’t we want to go shopping today?” Isa looked at the clock. “Oh , it’s already eleven o’clock! I am so sorry! I’m going to be ready in 15 minutes, okay?” Key laughed: “No problem. We can have breakfast together first and then we’ll go, okay? You really think you can do it in 15 minutes?” Isa snorted: “Of course I can. It’s not a problem if my hair is wet, is it? Well, thanks anyways!” She ran to the bathroom and soon I could hear the sounds of the shower.

“Well, I’m sorry again!”, Key suddenly said. “Go away!”, I mumbled. “Chudith, come on, I really am sorry. I don’t think we should start to fight!” I lifted my head: “I’m not angry about you telling me I’d look awful. Really, I’m not. I just don’t think that it’s a good idea if you still are here when Isa comes out of the shower to get dressed.” “Oh, you’re right. Whoops!”, he said and closed the door. I smiled. Maybe I had been a little rough with him, but actually, I had planned on going shopping with Isa that day. Also, he had wakened me from my dreams about Sari. Well, actually, I should have been happy for Isa since she was going out with Key. And about Sari…I felt a little awkward dreaming about him when I knew I was going to see him. At least I hoped I was going to see him.

Isa got out of the bathroom and got dressed quickly. She put everything she needed into a cute handbag and came to the bed. “How do I look?”, she asked and turned around. She looked gorgeous in the black skirt and the grey top. “So beautiful!”, I said, “But don’t you think you are going to die in those shoes?” “Oh, come on, the heels aren’t that high! Anyway, thanks for being okay with me going shopping with Key. You know how much that means to me.” “Who said I was okay with it?”, I mumbled. She laughed, kissed me on the cheek and left. What to do, what to do…I knew where I wanted to go. Sari. Or Song Seunghyun? No, I was going to keep calling him Sari. I took a shower and applied make-up. Only a little though. I put on Jeans, a white top and a dark green T-shirt that didn’t cover my belly button. That was what the top was for. Of course I wore underwear, too.

Since I was very hungry, I ate a lot for breakfast. Then I called my family via Skype. I told them about how awesome the hotel was, how much fun Isa and I were having and that we had been to a cool concert…Not a word about SHINee or Sari. I wanted to go to Sari more and more. When I switched off the computer, I brushed my hair once again, put on my shoes and went to the elevators. When the doors opened on the 5th floor, I looked into the surprised eyes of Sari. “Hey, I thought you weren’t going to come anymore!”, he said and pulled me to his room. “Did we have an appointment?”, I asked confusedly. “No, it was just a feeling you were going to get here…I knew you weren’t going to be able to stay away from me, and here you are!” I stuck out my tongue at him and said offended: “I can go if you want me to!” He chuckled: “Guess where I was going. I was going to go to you. Thought about that?” I thought about it for a second and grimed: “So you can’t stay away from me either!” He rolled his eyes: “You’ve woken up really sharp today! Of course I can’t. I love you, remember?” I stared into his eyes: “You really do?” He laughed and over my hair. “Course I do. You’re just so young. So we’re just going to hang out with each other, okay? No kissing or anything like that, you’ve got me?” I nodded. He was really confident. How did he know I loved him? I mean-I’d never told him. He laughed again. To be honest, his laughter was a little girly, unlike his deep voice. I loved when he laughed. Or smiled. The good thing about that fact was that he was smiling nearly all the time.

“So, what do you want to do?” It was already Saturday. We only had four days left in London, three with SHINee and Sari. “Let’s go swimming in the pool here!”, he suggested. I got up from the bed we were sitting on: “Okay, I’m going to go and get changed and you’ll pick me up in ten minutes!” He nodded and I went to my room quickly. I put on a grey bikini from O’Neill. It had lots of white dots on it and six rivets on its top. Also, I put on purple bathing trunks, the same colour as the logo on the bikini. I got a jacket, ballerinas and the things I was going to need afterwards such  as a towel, clothes and shampoo. Then, Sari and I went to the big swimming pool.

In the changing room, I took off the jacket and shoes and put everything in a locker. I showered quickly and came out of the bathing cabins. Sari stood poolside and stared at the clock on the wall on the other side of the room. He wore white bathers with a crazy, orange pattern on it. I approached him silently-and pushed him hardly. He screamed and fell into the water. I laughed and jumped after him. I wasn’t a very good swimmer, so Sari caught up with me fastly: “You’re going to have to pay!” He smirked and I got a little scared. “How?”, I asked confused. His smile was very evil: “You will have to do anything I say”, he explained. “What if I don’t want to?” I asked. “Then you shouldn’t have pushed me into the water”, he answered and pushed himself away from the wall. I stayed where I was and watched him swim laps. Even his back was full of muscles. “Come over here!”, he suddenly shouted from the other side of the pool. I slid into the water and swam over to him. “I want you to walk like a duck”, he said calmly. “You want me to do what?!” I was a little shocked. “Get out of the water and walk like a duck. You have to. I want you to.” I shook my head: “No. I won’t.” He raised his eyebrow: “Then I’m going to leave London.” “You wouldn’t”, I said in disbelief, “you can’t, your flight already is booked!” He put on his most evil smile and said annoyingly confident: “I’m rich. I can do whatever I want to!” I couldn’t believe it! “I hate you”, I hissed and pulled myself out of the water. I bent my upper body forward and folded my hands at the end of my back. Then I started running forwards, trying to lift my feet at high as possible. I didn’t look at the people around me, but I knew they were making fun of me anyhow. Somebody was laughing. This was so embarrassing! I dived into the water and swam back to Sari. He laughed: “Hello Mrs. Duck!” I punched him on his arm and he grabbed my wrist. I tried to escape, but he didn’t let go. “That hurt!”, he said in a childish voice. I was still angry: “Whatever…” “Say sorry”, he demanded. “Sorry.” He shook his head: “No, you are not, you’re just saying you were. You have to mean it! Say it from your heart, say what you feel!” I stopped struggling. “I have to say what I feel?”, I asked and he nodded. I inhaled: “You are mean and I don’t want to do your stupid tasks. Just leave London already!” He laughed and let go of my hand. “I’m not going to leave London”, he said and smirked. “You…you’re not?”, I stumbled. “Nope, I’m not! You’re so naive!”, he answered. I hit him again and turned around. “Hey, where are you going?”, he asked. “This is just stupid. I’m going to go to my room!” He laughed again: “Okay, I’m going to meet you there. But it’s nice to know you would even make a fool of yourself for me!” I blushed and went to the showers. “Oh shut up!”, I mumbled, “You are so annoying!” I took a long, hot shower and changed. I brushed my hair, dried it and made a ponytail. I was calm again now and laughed about the thought of me running along the pool like a duck. I must have looked really crazy.