Finally

I'll be your lover tomorrow

I am really sorry for making you wate this long, but we've been moving and also, I skipped one class so I have to do a lot for school...I hope you can forgive me.

Also, I'm usually not a begger, but please leave a comment to show me that this story is worth publishing...I'm doing it for you guys! <'3 Tell me what I can do better, I want this story to become perfect for you!

Saranghaeyo~~! <3

Enjoy^^

_____________________________________

 

Sari and I both ordered the same delicious fish served with a white sauce and black spaghetti. It was absolutely delicious and probably also really expensive. We kept making silly jokes all the time and we giggled a lot, but we tried not to disturb the other people at the restaurant. “Oh, this is going to be so expensive!”, I sighed. Sari raised his eyebrows. “You don’t worry about the money. We’re having lots of fun and that is worth the price”, he said and looked at me, smiling. “Thank you so much. You are so generous. Well, but you are rich. I bet you can afford taking loads of women to a place like this”, I replied. Sari slanted his head and looked at me seriously. “I don’t”, he simply said and looked at his empty plate. “Let’s have some dessert”, he suggested. I was full already, but dessert would never be too much. I nodded excitedly and a waiter came and took away our empty plates, refilled Sari’s glass of wine and my mango-maracuya juice. Sari wouldn’t let me drink any alcohol. We decided to share a big bowl full of the finest vanilla and chocolate ice cream, with chunks of brownies, pieces of chocolate and meringue with little marshmallows on top of it. Of course it was so delicious I could have eaten the whole bowl by myself if I hadn’t been so full.

Sari paid for the food and left a huge tip for the waiters, but he wouldn’t tell me, how much money he spent. I bet the night had cost him at least 150-200 pounds, but I wasn’t sure, I’d never been to a place like this before. I felt kind of bad about Sari spending so much money on me, but it was his own decision and he was old enough to do what he thought was best. “Thank you so much, this was so nice. I will definitely never forget this day”, I said while getting into the limousine. “I will never forget it either”, he said and laughed. He looked at his watch and then back to me: “It’s only half past eight. We have at least another hour before we have to be back at the hotel. What do you want to do?” I sat straight up and grabbed his arm. “I know!”, I said excitedly, “Let’s go to the road where we first met!” He smirked: “That idea could have only come from you!” Sari and I tried to explain to our chauffeur, what the road looked like. I told him how I got there the other night. He just nodded and started driving. I was really happy about that we were going back there. I mean, if it hadn’t been for this road, I would have never met Sari. “I haven’t asked: How did you get to that place anyway? I went out for a walk through the city, but how about you?” Sari smirked: “I was just getting of the bus at the wrong bus stop and honestly, I got lost.” I smiled. Such an awesome coincidence…The limousine stopped. Our chauffeur got out and opened the doors for us. We thanked him and asked him to wait for us a little. He nodded and sat back onto the driver seat. “So, what are we going to do now?”, Sari asked and inhaled deeply. I took his hand and pulled him over the dark road. “Let’s just walk around a bit!”, I said. We could see the sunset at the end of the road. The sky was soaked in red and orange and you could already see the moon. “It’s beautiful”, Sari sighed. He didn’t let go of my hand. “I don’t want you to leave tomorrow!”, I said and looked at his face.  Sari snorted, the corners of his mouth moving up, but his sad eyes facing the ground. “I have to”, he said. I sighed: “I know.”

“Oh man, I think I’ve had a bit too much wine tonight!”, Sari said trying to change the topic. I laughed: “And I am as sober as a baby!” He smirked and over my cheek playfully. “You are a baby”, he said. “I’m not!”, I replied and he smiled: “Yes you are. You’re my little baby.” I chuckled and he pulled me into a hug. We rested our heads on each other’s shoulders and put our arms around us. Sari started swaying softly and exhaled onto my neck. I laughed and pulled my head away: “Hey, what are you doing! It’s tickling!” He smiled at me and looked me in the eyes. I couldn’t believe his perfectness. His dark eyes as a contrast to his smooth skin, the thin smiling lips, the dark hair…The sparkle in his eyes, the light freckles on his nose, he was the most handsome man. I loved him so much! I had this weird feeling in my stomach and I wanted to never let him go.

“You’re too beautiful”, he whispered, “I love you!” I smiled and put my hands around his face. “I love you too!”, I whispered back and pulled his head close to mine. I heard his fast heartbeat and felt my own heart speed up. I laid my nose onto his nose, so that his soft forehead rested on mine. In the end, it was him, who softly turned his head and pressed his lips against mine. His cold fingers ran along my face to my neck. I tried to press him against me as much as possible by grabbing his hair lightly. It was the best feeling I had ever had. He pulled away a little and we just stood there, face to face, breathing heavily. He’s eyes were directly in front of mine and I could feel him smile, so I quickly pressed my lips on his again. He laughed in this second kiss and leaned forward, so that I was practically lying in his arms. I lightly touched his lip with the tip of my tongue. Sari stiffened. He pulled away and looked me into the eyes. With a serious look on his face, he said: “That’s enough, Chudith. We’re not going any further.” I stood up-right again and he let go of me. “No!”, I said, “Don’t leave me like this. You cannot play with me. I love you, but you are leaving tomorrow. So god dammit, let me at least kiss you like I owned you!” I said it far more aggressively than I had intended to. Being who he was though, Sari chuckled and pressed his hands against my cheeks. He laughed: “Say I love you!” “A la-phew!”, I said with his hand still pressing my face together. He smiled widely: “I love you too.” Then, he kissed me once again, but this time more intense, his lips moved faster, his breath was hotter. His hands moved over my body passionately and his body dragged me backwards against the trunk of a tree.

“You don’t own me”, he said breathing heavily. “You sure?”, I answered and turned us around so that now he was pressed against the tree. I kissed the tip of his nose and the edge of his cheekbone. “I own you!”, he mumbled and chuckled. “You do”, I answered and leaned my head on his body. I smiled and looked up to his face, when I noticed a clicking noise. Like…the clicking of the camera of a photographer. Sari seemed to have heard it too, he turned his head in the direction of where the sound had come from. There was a shadow moving behind a tree on the other side of the road.  Sari walked over there quickly. “Hey, you!”, he shouted and sped up, “What are you doing there!” Suddenly, a young man jumped on the street from behind the tree and started running away from Sari. In his hand, he carried a big camera. “Paparazzi!”, Sari cried and ran towards the limousine. He opened the door and turned around. “Chudith, come!”, he shouted and waved in my direction. I quickly ran to the car and got in. Sari seemed to have already talked to our chauffeur, because he started driving after the man with the camera right after I had entered the car. Sari’s face was bright red from the shock. He stared at the road, trying to see a running black shadow in the darkness of the night. He clenched his teeth so that you could clearly see his jawline. If those pictures of him kissing a 15 year old were going to be published, he was going to lose his job. All his fans would turn against him. He would be known and hated as a e ert. And it was all just because of me. It was dead silent in the car and everybody concentrated on the streets. It was weird how one single man with a camera had the power to destroy everything. If Sari wanted to keep his job, we would have to find this paparazzi.

We did not find him.