How to trick a paparazzi

I'll be your lover tomorrow

IMPORTANT!!!

I always write very long chapters, so it takes me extremely long to create one...

I could shorten them though and upload them about every two weeks, but that would mean that they would only be half that long.

Please vote for either keeping them this length but without a fixed day when I upload them, or for half the chapter every one-two weeks!

Just comment what you'd prefer, please. Thanx!!

And now, ENJOY! ;) <3

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“It’s my fault”, Sari kept murmuring. “What? No! Stop saying that!”, I replied and over his shoulder. He looked into my eyes. “Sorry”, he said and pushed away my hand. I couldn’t believe how much that hurt me. That little rejection gave me a feeling like a stone hit my heart and pressed it down. It hurt really badly. But of course I could understand Sari. I felt extremely bad too, I had ruined his life! That hurt the most. I had ruined my beloved’s life just because I couldn’t control myself. How often had Sari warned me, and still I just had to kiss him. I slid away from Sari a little. He sighed and we both stared out of our windows, still hoping to find the paparazzi. “Please bring us back to the hotel”, Sari asked the chauffeur. It was hopeless. The streets were already full of people again. We would never get those photos.

Soon we arrived at the hotel and our chauffeur opened the doors for us. We walked into the foyer, past the reception desk, when the receptionist suddenly called Sari’s name. “Mr Song  Seung hyun? There is someone who wants to meet you urgently”, she said and asked us to follow her. She led us into a small room with a large TV and a canapé. There was a man sitting on the canapé. In his hand, he held a small chip. The receptionist left us alone with him. “These are what you want”, the man said and smirked. “Who are you?”, Sari asked in a sharp voice. “Don’t you want to find out?”, the smirking man said and handed the chip over to Sari. His dark eyes sparkled in excitement as Sari plugged in the chip into the laptop that was connected to the TV. There were pictures on it. Sari opened the files and the pictures were shown on the great screen. I gasped. There was Sari and me, holding hands. Several photos showed us walking away from a limousine. Then there were a lot of pictures of our first kiss. Our second kiss, third kiss, the tree, smiles, happiness, love. These photos were beautiful. I was overwhelmed by the memories of that moment, when Sari had pressed his lips against mine. I looked at him and our eyes connected. Beneath his seriousness, I recognised a little smile. I wanted to run into his arms, hug him and kiss him, but the man on the canapé was holding me back. I pushed away his hands and walked over to Sari. “What do you want with those photos?”, I asked. The man laughed: “Stupid little girl. I want to sell them, of course. Make lots of money. Don’t you think romantic pictures of a famous singer would be worth a lot of money?” “Then what are you doing here?”, Sari asked angrily. The man looked serious now: “I felt kind of bad…So I wanted to make a deal. With you. If you give me more money than the magazines will, well, the photos are all yours. Otherwise-“ “How should I know that you wouldn’t publish them anyways?”, Sari interrupted him. “I guess you will have to trust me!”, the man said, “Besides, those are the originals and I don’t have any copies, so I wouldn’t even have anything to sell then, right?” “No copies?”, I asked. He shook his head. This man was so stupid. I went over to the computer. “What are you doing?!”, the man said. “Relax, I’m just taking out this chip!”, I answered and handed it over to him: “Take this, I’m not interested in your stupid photos. Now go!” The man stood up. “Are you sure about this?”, he asked the speechless Sari. I patted Sari’s shoulder: “He is. Now, if you’d be so kind as to leave this hotel?” The man turned around and left without a word. Sari inhaled and shook me: “What the hell are you doing! What were you thinking to let him go with the photos?!” I kissed him quickly and went back to the laptop. “He left with the chip”, I explained, “but not with the photos.” I opened a file on the desktop that I had just created. All the pictures of the paparazzi were inside it. “I deleted his originals and kept copies for us”, I explained to the shocked Sari. I opened the files and the pictures once again appeared on the big screen of the TV. Sari’s mouth went open in amazement, what caused me to laugh. “Oh Sari, if you knew what you’re looking like right no-aaaaaaah!”, I screamed. Sari had pressed me against the wall and his lips were on mine again. He roughly pressed them onto my mouth and his tongue seemed to wrestle with mine. He broke away and breathed heavily. “God, Chudith, you are the iest woman alive!”, he said and kissed me again. I laughed in the kiss and he smiled. “Now what are we going to do with those photos?”, I asked. “Email them to me and then delete them?”, he suggested and turned towards the laptop. I sighed and hugged him from behind: “I want to have them, too”, I said and tried to reach his ear with my mouth. He giggled: “Alright, Chudith, but now go and change for the disco, I bet the others are already waiting for us.” I sighed once again and walked towards the door. “Oh, and Chudith?”, he said and I turned around, “I love you!” I kissed him once more. “Love you, too!”, I whispered in his ear and finally left.

I went upstairs to my room and opened the door. Isa and Key didn’t even seem to notice me coming in, they were lying on the bed and making out like they wanted to eat each other. I was kind of glad that they were only kissing…on MY bed. “OK you lovebirds, make-out-session is over, I’m back”, I said. Key lifted his head smiled embarrassed: “Oh, hey, you’re not with Sari?” I laughed: “Does it look like that?” Suddenly, Key got pushed away by Isa, who was partly lying underneath him. “Baby, you should go and put on something else than that suit, we’re going to a disco!”, she said and she sounded like she had already been together with Key for several years. Of course, Key obeyed her, he got up, gave her a last kiss and then walked past me outside the door. It was kind of cute.

Isa sat upright in the bed, smiling like she was the happiest girl in the world. She patted onto the blanket next to her and grinned at me. I ran to the bed and jumped on the spot where she had just patted. Of course, I landed halfway on her, and we laughed like little children. “God, I’m so happy!”, she said and carried on laughing. Suddenly, my mobile phone rang, but Isa managed to snap it away from me. “Uuuuuh, a new email!”, she said and I tried to grab my phone. She just jumped to the corner of our large bed and stood there like a spy on a secret mission. I laughed: “Isa, give it back!” She just kept on fumbling around on my mobile phone. Then, she made a seductive expression and whispered: “Uuuuuh, it’s from Seunghyun!” “Give me that!”, I shouted and through a pillow in her direction, but of course missed. She teasingly made kissing noises and drew over her lips with her tongue. Then she looked back on my phone: “Uuuuuh, your boyfriend has sent you some pictures! Well, I sure hope they’re y…!” Suddenly, she threw the phone at me and squealed: “Uh, nooo I hope they’re not y, I don’t want to see your boyfriend’s nudes!” I laughed and put away the phone. “Hell no, he would never send me nudes. You freaking dirty minded ert!”, I yelled and pushed her down from the bed.

After few moments, we caught our breath again and Isa told me that he and Key had been taking her out for a fantastic dinner, and then they had decided to go to his room, his bed, but the rest of SHINee had been in there so they just hoped that her room was going to be free. And well, it was. “We’re you planning to…do it?”, I asked and Isa snickered:  “Well, I don’t know..I think he wouldn’t have had anything against it, but you know me…I don’t think that would be such a good idea. I’m too scared!” I smirked. Yes, I knew Isa. I just wanted to be sure she was still the old Isa. Key had changed her quite a lot.

“And how about you?”, she asked me and I told her about my night with Sari. About how sweet and caring he had been at dinner, how funny and incredibly handsome on our walk on the dark road, how romantic and loving when we kissed, how concerned about my innocence…The more I told her, the more I felt the urge to touch Sari, kiss him, feel him near me. “Isa, you don’t mind if I quickly go and pick up Sari, do you?”, I asked and she smiled. “No, just go, I have to refresh my make-up anyway.”, she said and so I walked fast-nearly ran-outside the room, to my beloved Sari.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

My lovely readers, I hope you can forgive me for not updating over all this time, but well, school is the b*tchiest b*tch ever...I have got to do so much!!

Enjoy this next very long chapter and please leave a comment and subscribe, it would mean the world to me!

I love you! <3

-Schnutily