005

Letter to Lee Jinki

I wrote because I can’t help it. I am not supposed to do this, because I know you don’t want your fans to get worried, but I just had to do this because I am so damn worried about you and your health. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I failed to trust and believe your smiles and your words about being “fine”.

I hope I could have the chance to tell you how I appreciate every effort you exert along with your members to pull off such an amazing performance for all the SHINee World to see. I hope I could be there with you during your performances and cheered for you, so you could hear my heart out though I am only one of the hundreds of fangirls in the studio that support you. I hope one day I could have that chance again, to personally witness your efforts and show you that I appreciate them all.

As someone who studies masscommunication and broadcasting, I understand that this kind of tight schedule will always happen. That’s why I can’t complain much about how hectic your schedules are, because I know that’s really how it goes. But I must agree that your company is overusing you already (I’m sorry for the term, dear, but that’s the best way I could describe it). Of course you need to promote, you need to create music, you need to sell yourselves, and you need to always make your fans love and like you, but I hope they allow you do it one at a time, little by little, because you know, even your fans themselves couldn’t handle so much activities you were giving. I mean, come to think of it, it is not only you are exhausted here, but your fans (especially fansite masters) who follow you around and never missing any moment of your appearances.

So today (10122013), there were so many fanaccounts about you having problems with your body. Like the prerecording had to stop because you were not feeling well, but then minutes later, you came back to stage saying you’re okay and even laughing about it. Dear, Lee Jinki, you are making things difficult for all of us. It’s not like we don’t know you. Of course, Of course you will smile. That’s you. You are the type of person to always conceal the pain – no matter how obvious it is already. And you didn’t end by saying you’re okay, you even tweeted thrice to convince us that there’s nothing wrong with you.

Okay, fine, I will believe you. I will believe you’re okay though it’s not obvious. I will believe you’re fine though it doesn’t really show. I will believe you, that’s because I know that’s what you want me to do. Okay, fine, Lee Jinki, because you say you’re okay, then let’s really believe you’re okay, at least for you to have more confidence that we still believe in you.

However, Lee Jinki-ssi, please get some rest when you can, and also, please tell Jonghyun that instead of using his free time tweeting nonsense, just go to sleep and take some rest. Stop playing too much because I don’t think you have time for that in the moment. Please get some sleep, eat healthier food, drink a lot of water, and take some multivitamins. Take good care of your bodies because that’s your great investment. It would be impossible to ask SM to let you rest because I know they won’t listen, and though I know this message won’t get to you, I hope my heart’s spirit will send this to you and would leave this to your heart. Take good care of yourself, Lee Jinki. You have all your fans worrying about you.

Oh yeah, I remembered how I asked you to never stop smiling because that’s the only thing I could go through the positivity of life, but you know what, Jinki? You and the people I love have given me so much positivity in life that I can freely smile again, so please, if you don’t feel like smiling, then rest assured that we will understand. You don’t have to conceal your pain because whether you like it or not, we can see it. We can see you, and we can feel you, same goes to other members. Oh yeah, kudos to your little brothers that are helping you out and taking really good care of you. Tell them I’m grateful, and that I love them as well.

I love you all the while, Lee Jinki. Please stay safe and healthy. /kisses you