The One?

Sad, Beautiful, Tragic.

Jungah got through work and it was finally Saturday night, her date with Himchan just about two hours away. She got home and showered before changing into one of her favorite dresses. Himchan told her to dress nice for the occasion so she got all dolled up.

She hadn't been on a real date in so long. In fact, she hadn't had a boyfriend in a very long time. Her last boyfriend was 3 years ago and after that relationship, she pretty much gave up on love.

But there was something about Himchan that drew her in instantly. He was too gorgeous for words, it was hard to believe that he was even real. The way he spoke, he had such a way with words. He was able to fill her stomach with thousands of fluttering butterflies with a simple smile and she couldn't take it.

The fact that she had just questioned him as a murder suspect a couple of days ago didn't even come into mind. She had forgotten all about it. Even if she did remember, it didn't effect the way she felt about him at all.

After she was finished getting ready, her doorbell rang. She smiled and walked towards it and opened it. Himchan stood there wearing all black and he couldn't have looked any better. It was as if it was all a dream. He couldn't exist. No man could look that perfect. Jungah gulped down the saliva that was forming and her heartbeat increased drastically.

"Hello Jungah." Himchan extended his hand and took hers in it. "Shall we get going?" He asked and she nodded her head. She locked the door and they went into his car. Himchan was the true definition of a gentleman. He held her hand and opened the door for her as she got in. Once he got in, he leaned over and buckled her seatbelt for her. 

The whole drive to the restaurant, they kept a conversation going. Himchan had her laughing at all his stories or the comments he'd make about her stories. She could be her true self around him and not hold back and she loved that. 

When they arrived at the restaurant, he opened the door for her and took her hand as they walked in. He pulled her chair out for her to sit and pushed it in when she was ready and comfortable. He asked her what she wanted and he would order it for her. He treated her like a princess, the way no one had ever treated her before. He paid so much attention to her and took care of every single thing she needed.

"You're perfect." Jungah said out loud when it was meant to be said in her head. She blushed and her eyes widened. Himchan raised a brow and chuckled. He gave her a smile that made her swoon, "Well, thank you." He said and took a sip of his water.

They ordered crepes for dessert and coffee. Jungah looked at Himchan as he ate, a smile on her face. He looked up, catching her admiring him and laughed. "Yes, I'm real." He said and caressed her cheek. "Eat your crepe, the ice cream's melting." Jungah smiled and began eating.

"Jungah, you have-" He leaned in close to her wiped her lip with his thumb. Their faces were only inches away and they looked into each other's eyes. Jungah got lost in those beautiful dark brown, almost black eyes of his. It was like a fairytale, it was too good to be true. Had she finally found the one?

Himchan leaned in even closer and their lips meet. Moving perfectly in sync, Jungah was on cloud nine and she didn't want to come down. As long as Himchan was around, she was never coming down. Was it safe to say that she was already falling in love with him?