He Strikes.

Sad, Beautiful, Tragic.

He raised his eyebrows as Jungah had just been staring at him with wide eyes. "Uhm, your coffee is ready." He said in a low, husky voice.

Jungah cleared and gave him a small bow, "I-I'm sorry. Thank you." She said awkwardly. When she turned around to get her order she scrunched up her face in embarrassment.

"Kim Himchan!" The barista behind the counter yelled. He walked forward, next to Jungah, and grabbed his coffee. 

Jungah looked up at him and he gave her a small wink before walking out of the coffee shop. She was still captivated by his beauty. Never in her life had she seen a man so beautiful.

She got back to the office and handed her boss his coffee then went back inside her office. She couldn't stop thinking about him. "Kim. Him. Chan." She said slowly.

"Who's Kim Himchan?" She heard a sudden voice. She jumped up and put her hand over her chest. Youngjae was standing at the door frame with a raised brow.

"You scared me!" She yelled at him and he let out a low chuckle. "He's just, I don't even know. I saw him at the coffee shop and he was so beautiful then they called his name so now I know his name and I can't stop thinking about him and-"

Youngjae interrupted her speed talking, "Woah there, slow down before you pass out from not breathing." He let out a chuckle and Jungah took in a deep breath.

"He was just so, wow. There was something so mysterious about him. His milky skin and his jet black hair were to die for."

Youngjae cleared his throat and looked around the room, "Well, there's a slim chance you'll ever see him again." He said and walked out of the office. Jungah glared at his back.

Once again, she was alone in her office left to think about Himchan. Those dark features of his were just amazing. If looks could kill, Jungah would be dead upon first glance.

Glancing at the clock, it was 4 P.M. She shut her eyes and took in a deep breath. Only 3 more hours and she would be free to go home, but that wasn't the case tonight.

Detective Lee busted through the door making Jungah jump up when the door hit the wall. "There's been another murder!" The detective said.

Jungah shut her eyes and mentally cursed. She stood up and grabbed her coat, quickly walking out of the office and ready to work.

As she was driving to the crime scene, she felt her blood boil. Another innocent person killed just because she wasn't able to find this monster. She punched the steering wheel and felt tears pool up in her eyes.

Upon her arrival, she slammed her car door and walked into the house. It looked like a peaceful house that would be ideal to live in. She walked in and the place reeked of blood. Being used to the iron smell, it didn't faze her.

"Kang Leah, 19 years old." Jungah shut her eyes. So young. The office handed her some papers and she bent down and examined the body. The victim had rope marks on her neck that were a deep shade of purple.

There was defense wounds on her hands but the poor girl would've never stood a chance. Multiple stab wounds were found all over her body. Jungah shook her head as she pulled the cover back over the body and took a look around at the scene. 

Blood splattered all over the walls, the victim in a pool of her own blood, and furniture broken. "There's no evidence." The officer said.

"There's never any evidence." Said Jungah under her breath in a frustrated tone of voice. "I'm going to talk to the neighbors, see if they saw anything."

When Jungah walked outside, she saw an elderly woman standing outside peeking. When the woman made eye contact with Jungah, she quickly tried going back into her house but Jungah ran up to her.

"Ahjumma, excuse me. Hi, I'm Prosecutor Shim Jungah. May I ask you a few questions?" The lady nodded her head and invited her inside the home.

"Leah was such a nice girl. She was a freshman in college. I don't understand why someone would do this to such a sweet, innocent girl." The lady began to get watery eyes and Jungah patted her knee.

"Did you see anyone suspicious?" Jungah asked and the lady looked at her with eyes full of fear. She slowly nodded her head and Jungah felt an ounce of hope. "What did the person look like?" She asked.

"It was a male. I'm not sure how old he was, maybe early 20's. He was really thin and he had was wearing a black hoodie and sweat pants. He had on this, this mask. I could see his eyes, they were very- What's the word? Intense. Very strong gaze. He saw me but he just walked away."

Jungah nodded her head, "And you saw him coming out of the victim's home?" The elder nodded her head. "Thank you very much. If you happen to see this man, please, give me a call." She handed her a business card and exited the premises back to her office to figure out just how the killer pulled off this murder.


So sorry I haven't updated in so long! ;___; I've been so busy and I've only been updating my newest fic, "25 Days Till Christmas" so check it out if you'd like!