Face to Face With the Devil.

Sad, Beautiful, Tragic.

Shim Jungah, one of Seoul's best and youngest prosecutors. At just 23 years old she's at her prime in her career. Catching infamous criminals left and right, she receives praise from all of her colleagues.

There's just one thing; She can't seem to find one of Seoul's most prestigious serial killers. The person? Unknown. Police and just about every one in law enforcement have no idea who the culprit is committing these horrible, blood crazed, stomach churning acts.

Just taking a look at a picture of the person's "work of art" is enough to make you upchuck the food you had earlier. Slicing and even dicing are included in the acts. The one thing they suspect? That it's indeed a male. 

All of the victims who have fallen are women. Does it really make sense that a female would kill purely females? It could be possible, but not likely. They suspect an outraged male who is on a mission to make the female population die down because of a past experience.

As of now, not one piece of evidence has been left behind that will help detectives get one step closer to a possible suspect. No fingerprints, hair samples, or weapons.

As Jungah walked into the main office, she had a look of frustration displayed on her face. One of her co-workers, Yoo Youngjae, seemed to notice that she wasn't in a good mood. 

"Jungah-sshi, what's wrong?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

Jungah snapped out of her thoughts and slowly turned her attention to him. "Oh, nothing. I'm just so frustrated that we can't seem to find this person!"

Youngjae let out a sigh, he felt her pain. The whole office was upset over not being able to find the criminal, but the one that was most affected by it was Jungah and everyone was aware of it. 

Jungah was their secret weapon, always able to solve cases that they couldn't. Yet, no one, not even her was able to. She took it to heart and her pride was definitely hurt by it. 

"Don't worry, I'm sure something soon will help us figure this out." Youngjae gave her words of encouragement.

For the first time in a long time, Jungah cracked a small smile and nodded her head before walking into her office.

"Jungah!" The strong, booming voice rang throughout the main office and into the smaller ones. Jungah stood up from her chair and walked out of her office to find her boss.

She gave him a bow and he continued on, "I need you to go somewhere for me." He said. Jungah nodded her head. "Go buy me some coffee." Jungah's face immediately fell.

Her boss always used her for things like this and she hated it. Just because she was almost one of the only girls in office, he used her to run his little errands. "Yes." She said and put on her coat before leaving.

As she was walking to the nearby coffee shop, she closed her eyes and felt the cold breeze on her skin. She felt peaceful being outside in the cold weather. She felt almost free being out of her office and in the real world.

The bell above the door rang as she walked into the coffee shop. Everyone greeted her because they always saw her come in for coffee. She ordered and waited off on the side.

She heard the bell ring and turned to face the door. A strong aura was given off from the guy that had just walked in. He had dark black hair and dark features. Milky white skin, a defined jaw, slim nose, piercing eyes, and medium sized lips.

Jungah wasn't easily intimidated by someone, but this guy was able to give her a feel of littleness. She couldn't help but stare at him; He was absolutely gorgeous. Never in her life had she seen someone so beautiful. That says a lot considering she lives in Seoul with hundreds of boy bands with gorgeous members and flower boys left and right walking the streets.

As he came closer to her and passed by her to order, she felt a breeze and smelled his cologne which smelled amazing. Of course, a guy as good looking as him must smell good. 

It's as if the angels from heaven were singing whenever she looked at him. As he walked back to wait for his order, they locked eyes. Jungah's eyes widened and he gave her a small smirk.

He stood behind her and Jungah couldn't stay still. She kept moving and she would fiddle with her fingers. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around only to have her eyes widen again. He had just tapped her shoulder.


Finally I post the first chapter. Anyways, I hope you guys like it! ^^ I'm currently packing OTL I have come to the conclusion that I am indeed a hoarder because WOW. Who knew I had that much ish in my closet. I'm seriously just throwing everything like I don't even care I just wanna be done. ;___;