Another Fallen Victim.

Sad, Beautiful, Tragic.

After speaking with Leah's aunt, they found that Leah wasn't dating anyone, at least not that her aunt knew about. Great, they were so close yet so far. 

As Youngjae and Jungah were looking deeper into the evidence trying to piece the puzzle together, tragedy struck. Officer Lee walked in with his head down. "There's been another murder."

The pen that was in Jungah's hand dropped to the ground and she felt her heart stop for a moment. Again? Was it even possible that two murders would happen in the same day like this? Whoever was doing this was on a killing spree.

Youngjae let out a sigh and massaged his temples. He let out a groan and kicked the chair in frustration. "Let's go." He said and walked out of the room. Jungah soon followed after him and got into the car. 

They arrived at Club Lavish. Jungah's eyes widened, "We were just here earlier." She looked at her watch, 2 A.M.

The officer led them to the back alley of the club and Youngjae quickly turned his head not being able to look at the mutilated body. By the looks of it, this poor girl never had a chance.

"Jang Minjung. 21." Said the officer. They handed Jungah a manila folder filled with pictures taken at the scene. She bowed and handed them to Youngjae as she took a closer look at the body.

Throat was slit and their were strangulation marks, multiple stab wounds to the abdomen and her legs were all cut up. Youngjae shook his head, "Who would do such a thing?" He asked himself out loud.

"Witnesses say they saw her with a man before she was murdered. No one heard any screams or anything probably because they were all inside but so far we have no one who was around who heard any screams."

Youngjae nodded his head, "Does anyone know who the man was?"

The officer thought for a moment, "Ah, they said he had jet black hair, intense eyes and a sharp jawline." 

Jungah's eyes widened, "It is Leah's killer." She said almost breathless. The same killer who she's been after for months now. 

"Jang Minjung?" Jungah asked herself. Why did the name sound so familiar? Soon she would remember but she couldn't right now. They took the evidence they needed and headed back to the office.

"Our killer meets her at the club, has the urge to kill or sets her as his target, cozies up to her and gets her to get comfortable with him then leads her to the back alley and possibly tricks her into thinking they're going to hook up them bam, he kills her." Youngjae said.

Jungah slowly nodded her head, "But, she could've run away once he started? Or she could've fought back but there was no defense wounds." She said as she re-examined the pictures of the body. No defense wounds on her hands or anything. 

"Is it possible that she let herself be killed? Like maybe he threatened her to the point that she was so scared she didn't even bother fighting back?" 

As they came up with all these possible scenarios, their boss walked in. "We have a witness." He said and in walked in a girl dressed in clubbing attire. Youngjae and Jungah looked at each other then back at the girl before leading her into the interrogation room for questioning.

"So, what is it that you saw?" Jungah asked.

The girl fiddled with her thumbs, they could tell she was scared, scared to come forward and say what she saw. The girl cleared , "I'm sorry but I don't know the guy's name that Minjung was with but I can describe him and his behavior."

Youngjae signaled for her to proceed. "He had his hair spiked up, it was black. His eyes were so, intense, like they could pierce through anything. He had a milky complexion, he was really handsome. His jawline was unlike any other. He really reminded me of a vampire."

"Okay, and how was his behavior?" Jungah asked.

"He was really- Mmm, what's the word? Handling? Like he was the one that was in charge you know? Like he showed that he was the stronger one. He would grab onto Minjung's chin harshly and look her into the eyes and get mad at her or stuff like that."

Youngjae wrote down everything the girl was saying. "Thank you for coming forward with this." He said and led her out. Jungah remained seated in the room, thinking deeply about the situation. 

"I need to find him." She said through gritted teeth. She really wasn't going to rest.