Questioning.

Sad, Beautiful, Tragic.

"So, what do we got?" Jungah asked Youngjae.

Youngjae shook his head and slammed the manila folder onto the desk top. "Nothing new. More people have described the guy from the club but it's all the same."

Jungah sighed and sat down. She did some further research by looking at the two crime scenes and the way the murders were carried out. "Have the CCTV recordings come in?" She asked.

Youngjae's face lit up, "Oh they did! I completely forgot." He stood up and picked up the white box filled with dvd's of the recordings. He put one into the dvd player and the image projected onto the wall.

They showed Minjung with the same guy but his face was never shown. As Jungah watched, she noticed that he looked familiar. Her eyes widened and she snapped her fingers. "Now I remember why her name sounded familiar! It's Himchan! The girl Himchan was with!"

Youngjae gave her a confused face, "What?"

"Remember the guy from the club?"

"Oh yeah, what about him? Wait a minute! He's the guy everyone described! She was with him, they're describing him."

Jungah nodded her head, "But wait, he's not the killer is he? He can't be, he's just not like that, at all."

"There's only one way to find out." Youngjae said.

No later than 30 minutes and Kim Himchan himself was brought in for questioning. He sat in the chair of the interrogation room waiting for someone to come in. Youngjae and Jungah both walked in.

When Himchan's eyes met Jungah's, he smiled. "Hello to you." He said. Youngjae rolled his eyes and sat opposite from Himchan.

"Kim Himchan-sshi, do you know why you were brought in?" He asked.

Himchan laughed and nodded his head, "I do. Prosecutor...?"

"Yoo." 

Himchan nodded his head slowly, "I was the last person seen with the victim from the club that was murdered." He said.

Jungah then sat down, "Yes you were. Now tell us Himchan-sshi, what happened?"

"I thought I told you not to be so formal." He smirked.

Jungah felt herself beginning to blush. She cleared , "Just please tell us what happened."

Himchan leaned back into his chair, "Okay. Well, Minjung and I were hanging out you know having a good time, flirting, drinking, kissing, all that. She became so sloppy and I wasn't interested anymore. So I told her that I was going to leave and she got mad and started kissing on my neck telling me to go home with her. I rejected her and she became hysterical. I left after that."

Youngjae squinted his eyes, "Is that the truth?" Himchan simply nodded his head with no emotion. "What time did you leave?" He asked. 

Himchan didn't hesitate to answer and he didn't even have to think about it. "It was about 12:30 A.M."

"You went straight home?" Jungah asked and he nodded his head. "Okay. Thank you Himchan-sshi, you may go now." He stood up and smiled at Jungah before being escorted out of the room.

"It's not him." Jungah said.

"How are you sure?" Youngjae asked.

"His story added up. He left before she was murdered."

Jungah stood up and left the room. Youngjae didn't have a good feeling about Himchan and he knew he had to do a little more research on him.


Omg, finally I update. So I didn't really know when to make Himchan a suspect but I think this was the right time. Tell me what you guys thought about this chapter!