School: Part 1

Was It Meant to Be?
»3 School p.1
 
Korean 

7:00 am 

      The time you usually would jump into the shower, change into your clothes, then do your make up. At 7:30 you would start to head off to catch the public bus to school. But hey, you never went to public school.  You have been homed school almost your entire life, just because of one reason. You were bullied when you were a child.  

-------------------------------------------

       When you and your family moved to the states at the age of 4 almost 5, you were instantly different from the other kids. At first you were thought to be a boy, and you did not know how to speak or even understand English, in order to defend yourself. You were always neglected and became really independent. Your sister on the other hand was superior and speaks out her mind. Why was I always the different one? This was always was on your mind.

 

After the week  of your arrival your family were invited to go over to a 'get together' at the neighborhood park. Tollthe family's surprise it was a welcoming party. There you felt reallypp uncomfortable around the strangers. You often tried to hide somewhere where no one will find you. Instead you hid yourself behind your mom, wanting to go home.

-------------------------------------------

       "Unni, are you okay?" You were deep in your thoughts not realizing that you were crying in front of your sister. Which you rarely do. "Unnniiiiii!" 
She screamed and says sorry before smacking you with a pillow.

       "WAS THAT NECESSARY?!" You stood up from the bed and returned the favor. With that she got you to forget about that memory for a bit and had a pillow fight, that lead to chasing each other around the apartment.

       "I quit no more." Rei gasped for air as she was laying across the floor.

       "Well.. *throws pillow at Reina* you started it missy. And aren't you going to be late for school?" You asked before sitting down on the couch, then the door rang. "Eh... I was just waiting for Oppa to come and pick me up for school. He said it was alright for him to come by and pick me up since he his on the way there. He's at the door waiting, for me." Rei said as she was getting her bag. She gave you a hug and then you walked her to the door. "I'll see you at the studio later, okay? Oh and bring your camera, I think it is time for a new kpop dance video, for our subscribers to see." You nodded and out she went, you waved bye to the two and finally shut the door.

       You got yourself ready, by changing into comfortable clothes to wear while you do your home work and get ahead on your studies waiting for your tutor to come by. You some music, and hummed along while writing your essay about the French And Indian War.  

 

                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
I know this is short, but I wanted to write something for you ^^. 
I've been busy and lazy 
but here you go~
~Annyeong~