Lost Puppies

Was It Meant to Be?
»5 Lost Puppies 
 

 

Aaileen's Thoughts / Aron's Thoughts / Korean

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

☆author's note☆
I have a hard time when it comes to 2nd Person Point of View. Soo .. enjoy..


»Aaileen 's PoV«

       Work. It may be really slow to others but to me it goes by really fast.  I mean I don't get to hang out with the animals a whole lot. But it's something I can appreciate. But there is no way I'm going near reptiles. I'm more of the furry animals, like cats, dogs, rabbits and hamsters. And even though I said furry animals it does not count those disgusting spiders. You don't know how bad I freak out if I see one of those creatures  5 feet away from me. 

       Anyways I am walking the eight puppies around the park to get their exercise, some sunshine, and possibly attract some people. Not much pet stores allows workers to take the animals out for walks and all but I worked hard to make it this way. Honestly it's a good idea to help teach the pups to stay by the upcoming owner's side and not to bark at strangers. But what I really wanted was to hang out outside away from the shop. 

       I decided to sit down on the grass and let the little puppies attack me with their kisses and tackles. I then laid across the grass as one of the pups jumped on top of me. "Onyx," that's what I call him, "you know better than to jump on people. Especially since you are a big boy." I smiled softly moving him carefully off my stomach, and dusted off the dirt. I glanced at my wrist looking at the clock. I have at least 8 more minutes left before heading back to the shop. I slid hoop of the leashes around my forearm that way the dogs don't run away from me.

       I closed my eyes for a bit and just listened to what was going around me. The birds were chirping the dogs are playing with each other and friends and family having fun around the park with their talking and laughter. I did not open my eyes until the dogs decide to bark and pull on their leashes. I got up and dusted the dirty off myself, then squatted down to the puppies height trying to calm them down. 

       "Excuse... me?" I heard one ask in broken English. I stood back up again and faced the person and his friend. I held the dog leashes a bit tighter. They seemed rather confused and lost. 

       "Is there something I can help you with?" I asked as I tilted my head slightly. The tall one wanted to say something but he did not know what to say. I did not want to be rude and say something so I waited 3 minutes. "Is there something I can help you with...?" 

       "Aish! Where is hyung when you need him." He asked talking to his friend. Ah! They are Korean. But as soon as I wanted to ask them something I was cut off. 

        "He left to ask for directions. And I followed you trying to get you back to the spot he told up to wait at. But thanks to you I don't know where we are." He sounded semi angry. 

       "Is everything okay?" I asked but in English. And before they could try to answer me someone started to yell.

       "Oy! Min Hyun! Baekho! There you two are! I been looking for you guys everywhere." That voice sounded kind of familiar. He was out of breath as he reached the area I was in. I got a closer look to see who it was.

       "Hyung! Is that you?" I questioned him as I looked at his face covered with makeup. I wanted to laugh, but the tension felt so serious.

----------------------------

⇨Aron's PoV⇦

       I left the spot for less than a minute and I gave them a simple order: to stay in that one spot. Then when I got back the two were missing. This park is hugeHow am I supposed to find the two?

       I started to run around , dodging the people around me. I jumped up in the air a couple of times to see if Min Hyun would stand out. Well it surprising did work and I started to run towards them.

       "Oy! Min Hyun! Baekho! There you two are! I been looking for you guys everywhere." I yelled at them and finally started to slow down before bumping into them like I was a bowling ball. Before I tried to catch my breath I started to scream at them. 

       "Hyung is that you?" A familiar voice asked. 

       "Oh hey Aai." I said and continued to yell at them but I stopped and stared at the girl who was standing there. "What are you doing here?" 

       "That's supposed to be my question, but I'm working."

        I crossed my arms and stared at her. "Working? Where at the park?" After I asked that I felt something leaning against my leg. I stared down at the four legged animals that had their paws against my jeans. That is a lot of dogs she has..

        "As you can see hyung..."

       In the background: "Did she call him hyung?" MinHyun asked and Beakho nodded. "I don't think she used the correct term.."

       "I work at a pet shop down a block. What about you? Your friends over there seemed pretty lost. *points at the two* Oh!" She paused and slightly pushed me away and bowed at the two. "Sorry for the inconvenience and not talking in Korean for you both."

       They looked shocked and stared over at me. "It's o-okay," Baekho said and had a rough time asking. "Hyung Who is this..?"

       "This is my other childhood friend Aaileen. Reina's sister. And Aaileen this are my friends—" she elbowed me to stop.

       "It's nice to meet you. I'm Aaileen and I'll meet you guys some other time." She looked at her watch. "If you don't mind I have to head back now." She started to walk off with the dogs following behind her.

       I waited until she was long gone before I started to scold them again. "Out of all the people here. Why did you find her!?"

       "Wae?" Min Hyun questioned. "She was the first person I saw."

       I faced palmed my forehead and sighed. And head onto their arms leading them to StarrMin Studios. The location of where the group is waiting for us. They tried to get out of my grip, but I gripped onto their wrist tighter. 

       But seriously out of all the people at this huge park, the two choose her. Much of the surprise in that. 

       "Hyung, why does she call you hyung?" Baekho asked.

        Then Min said, "Yea she is a bit odd. Isn't she supposed to call you Oppa? She didn't what you to introduce ourselves and just left."

        "Well ...umm... She is odd. And she is not that girly and she does not like the word 'oppa'. Also she refuses to meet 'Nu'est aka you guys until she thinks it's okay. If you have anymore questions just wait until we get to the studio."

 

 

 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 

Well midterms are almost over,

but the last term, on Monday, is going to be difficult -.-. I think i am failing D:

I should stop talking about me,

and don't mind the horrible grammar!

I'm not very good in English!

Oy! you don't be a quiet reader and comment bellow!

That will make my day ^^.

~Annyeong~

[gifs are not mine and belong to their rightful owners]