FACE

Was It Meant to Be?
»7      Face    
 
Reina's Aron's Thoughts / Korean / Leiana / Rozlyn / Angel

Aron's PoV

 

      It was not that long until Aaileen finally showed up to the studio. She automatically jumped into the warm up. With that ending so soon afterwards Reina then dragged Aai across to were a laptop was located. I glanced over at the guys to see that they were confused on what's going on.
      Then I received a text from Reina;
Oppa go to our website on Manager-shii's laptop. There you will find out what's happening. Including the surprise.
      It's like she read my mind. "Manager-shii can I used the laptop since your not using it?"
      "Sure," he answered as he logged in for me.  I knelt down on the ground in front of the group placing the laptop on the table. I then typed the name of the website and there was a livestream going on.
      "That's them." Ren pointed out.
      "Yup." I responded popping the 'p'. "Reina told us that we are going find out the dance they are going to do."
      "Jinja?" Minhyun asked.
      "Shh," JR quieted us. "one of the girls are talking."
      "Annyeong! Rozlyn here with a surprise and a new trivia for you all." She started off with. "Here we are with our leader, Aaileen." She faced the camera at Aaileen who was sitting down with a mask on staring at the computer screen. "This is her ABSOLUTE first time watching this video. The long awaited dance cover you-all longed for."
      "Ready if you are ready,"  We heard Leiana said.
      Aaileen hesitated for a second. Then nodded stuttering. "N-nae.." Leiana then played the video which just took a Second to load and for us to find out.
      "Hyungs! It's our song!" Ren stated almost flying out of his seat.
      "So um.. who am I supposed to follow." Aaileen ask still focusing on the video.
      "JR." Answered Reina.
      "Be more specific."
      "The one with the pink gloves."
      

▶No one's PoV◀

 


      The video was soon over and Off Beat had chairs set up. Nu'est kept close attention to the girls actions. Manager is taking a video of them.
       "Hana...dul...set! We are," Leiana started off
       And the other followed along "Oh to the double Eff Off Beat. Annyeonghasaeyo!"
       "We are going to do a whole cover of the song Face by NU'Est. Which include us dancing as well as our not so bad singing." Rozlyn said and Reina translated it to Korean. "Hope you enjoy!"
       
Leiana had set a timer to play the song automatically when she sat down in her seat. Ten seconds later the beat echos around the room and the girls lifted their head up and tilted slightly to the left with their left hand going across their chest.
       Leiana; geollijeokgeorineun stupid mworani meorissogi gabyeowoseo maldogitteolgata
Reina; sonbadangmanhani jobeun goseseo ohimallayana chatgo ittneunneowandalla
Rozlyn; geogi dachyeo meolli bikyeo dachyeo ddaeroneunyonggamhaeseo munjeji
Angel; wechyeo guhaedalla wechyeo animyeonjigeumbuteoneo jalbwa
      It was not that long after that the boys quietly sang along with the girls during the chorus buy as it came to Jr's.(Aaileen[you]) part in the music everyone quieted down since Aron told them to. He was deeply surprised on how well you were able to rap.
     Manager had taken the laptop and started to write an email sending a link to someone.
     The mini-pause in the song came and the dance surely amazed the guys that they were quiet and just watched them until the end.
    Aaileen started the rap as Reina, Leiana, and Rozlyn still in beat grabs the chair and putting them where they belonged quickly before Angel ends it.
     Angel; This is a story about a dwarf and giant But it`s gonna end just like David and Goliath Keep up with my pace, if you can Don’t lag Wil E.Coyote cuz I’m Road Runner, fast!
       They all spinned the chairs as planned. They all jumped in excitement except you who just stood there being in the middle of a group hug.
      "That girl behind the mask sure has talent." Manager said as he started to pack up his laptop into the bag then stood up. "It's time to go. Han Sungsoo-songsaengnim is expecting us back at the hotel soon." The guys groaned softly and lazily stood up going out the other way quietly then walked out heading to the van.
    Aron had sent Reina a text telling her that they had left the room and that he and group liked the surprise they gave him. As well as to be prepared to be surprise themselves at the "dance competition."
      You took a sip of your water just walking around the studio as Angel takes down the cameras putting them away into the bags.
       Leiana had stack the chairs and left them in the corner as Reina and Rozlyn had gone to the bathroom. Angel grabbed the grapes out of the bag and started to eat them sharing them with everyone else.
      After resting for a few minutes Anne had arrived to the studio and practice had just begun. The competition is just a corner away.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
I have nothing to say really, but i know that the story is really boring so far but it will get better soon.
But Enjoy .
Feedback would be really appreciated.
Annyeong~