Oh Surprises

Was It Meant to Be?
»1 OhSurprises 

 

Your ThoughtsReina's Thoughts / Korean / Anne's Thoughts  / Random Off Beat's Thoughts


        There are days that you wonder why you are so different and that people judge you for wrong doings. But really that's how you think it should be done. You laid in bed thinking about how empty your life is at this moment. Your best friend is thousands of miles away and you rarely see your mother and father during the day, because of work. Why is my life so difficult? I thought to myself. Though if I wasn't like this today I wouldn't be who I am today. You looked up at the clock, paying attention to the hands move dully as they possibly can. You had practice in 3 hours and did not know how to spend the time you had. Then your phone went off, "Unni! You have a message!" You gradually reach for your phone on the night stand. The message was from Anne, the dance instructor/a fellow friend. 

The message read: 

          Off Beat, Anne here just to remind you that practice is in 3 hours. See you then!

       You sighed, a big sigh. "REI!!!" I screamed, not too loudly. "ENTERTAIN ME!!" You acted like a kid throwing a fit on the bed, even though your the oldest one in the family. Within a minute, your sister came into your  room holding a curling iron. You sat up quickly with fear in your eyes. "You better not!" She laughed softly "Well like I said before. Call me to company you I will entertain myself. Now sit down." She pointed at the chair in front of my vanity table, as she plugged the iron in. "You can't ma...." you froze, quickly lowering your head down, and headed towards the seat. That's right don't say no to me. As the iron heats up she went over to my laptop and start to play some music. The first song that played was BoyFriend's Love Style. 

       Here and there you and your sister sang along with the songs that played as Reina curls your hair. As the song Face came on, you were pretty hyped to sing along because you memorized the lyrics. As your favorite line came up you and your sister sang it together, "Geolko nollijineun anha hey wassup, loser"

     As she finished curling your hair, she place your hair into a messy bun, letting some few curls gradually fall and some framing your face. "I'm taking a shower tonight," you mumbled softly. "What did you say?" Reina asked. I shook my head. "Go get ready, Practice is in 30 minutes." You blinked and thought to yourself, That made time fly by quickly. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       You and Reina finally arrived at the building, but when you reached the normal studio you and the team always dance at, it was occupied and locked. "That's not normal." Rei said. "That is what I said!" Rozlyn said as she walked towards us. "Anne said to go to the A-wing studio, who knows why, but someone reserved this spot." Roz walked towards the a-wing and the two of you followed behind her. You dropped your bag on the floor near the door, you see Leiana and Angel are already here and we all were just waiting for Anne to arrive. 

       I walked over to the stereo and plugged in my iPod, you then searched for the song Lucifer by SHINee. "While we all are waiting. We can get warmed up with an old song we all should to dance to." As the music started we all were already in our places. The time went by from 5 minutes to 30 minutes. "Hey Listen up! I know that Anne is running bit late but with or without Anne, we shouldn't be wasting our time when we have competition less then a week," Angel clapped her hands. "We need to start practicing. Lei you have a copy of the music?" She nodded and walked over to the stereo and plugged in her phone searching for the playlist. You stood in the middle of the group waiting for Leiana. You closed your eyes and as the music started your body took control.

       2 hours passed by rather quickly as Anne finally showed up. You stopped what you were doing as well as everyone one else. "Where have you been missy?" Reina asked crossing her arms. "I know that I late something had me busy for the past 2 hours. Which I wish I could explain it to you all, sadly he told me not to."

       "Anne who is this he you speak of?" Leiana caught on. What should I say to them? It's supposed to be a surprise. I'm horrible at this. WHY DID I HAVE TO SAY HE?! Anne did not speak after 5 minutes of silence, then her phone beeped, Thank goodness, she reached her for her phone and before she could read the message you took the phone from her. You read the message out loud. "You are able to bring them here now." you gave her the phone back then told her, "Can you bring us to where ever here is?" 

       "Grab your bags." Was all she said then waited outside the A-wing Studio for us. We all went to pack up our things. What is going on? Where is she bringing us? Who is this he person? I need to pee. You and the group we out of the studio and followed behind Anne. She lead the team towards the usual studio Off Beat practices in. What are we going to do here? Anne opened the door and walked in and you followed in before the others. The lights were off which only meant one thing. 

       "SURPRISE!!!!!" The lights went on and people jumped up, shooting confetti up in the air. As your team took it well and smiled, you screamed and fell back onto your bum. "WAH!" You weren't a big fan of surprises, especially when something pops up when you know that something is coming. The crowd around you laughed for a bit and you didn't mid it at all. You were quite used to it, since it always happens. 

       "Sorry, Aai," A voice said. "I had to add that part in order to catch you fall on video." A voice that you haven't heard in a long time. The voice you would always remember without a doubt. Could it be?

 

 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
Wah XD I hope you all enjoyed this boring chapter! 
~Oh and you  don't be a silent reader~
Comment bellow ^^
and tell me what you think
~Annyeong~